Options

Sheryl Gasgoine says 'Gazza raped me' - Gazza says 'I'll sue'

Comments

• Options
    NativeMoonNativeMoon Posts: 6,149
    Forum Member
    Lord help me....

It's only when there's some money to be made off of some venture or some sympathetic PR is needed that these claims crawl out of the dank recesses of their minds.... :rolleyes:

Unbelievably nasty:mad:
  • Options
    LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    I couldn't believe it when she claimed she was still sleeping with him 5 years after they divorced, and it was better to be raped than hit or shouted at.

Tell that to some poor souls who really do get raped by their husbands on a regular basis.
  • Options
    Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Gazza has a very strong case here.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I couldn't believe it when she claimed she was still sleeping with him 5 years after they divorced, and it was better to be raped than hit or shouted at.

Tell that to some poor souls who really do get raped by their husbands on a regular basis.

WAT THE HALE??!!! :eek:

Who in their right mind gets a divorce from the guy who alegedly raped them while they were married - only to keep sleeping with for a further five years??!!!:eek::mad::mad::eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I remember a few years ago when Gazza was at his lowest ebb, he was seen at the local station in my hometown in a state of collapse. Apparently Sheryl was seen picking him up and driving off with him, and it was front page news in the local paper.

If things were so bad, why didn't she tell him to do one?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I remember a few years ago when Gazza was at his lowest ebb, he was seen at the local station in my hometown in a state of collapse. Apparently Sheryl was seen picking him up and driving off with him, and it was front page news in the local paper.

If things were so bad, why didn't she tell him to do one?

Im not being funny ,but I know someone back in the States who was with a guy who was what she's claiming Gazza is. She literally walked out of the house with two bags after finally getting the strength to go and ever looked back after getting as far away from him as she could. and taking out restraining orders. She moved clear across the country to put as much distance between them as possible and making sure he couldnt contact her.

This beyotch is either a liar or she's bloody crazy!:mad::mad::mad:
  • Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    When will Sheryl and her daughter stop making money on their relationship with Gazza. He is not my idea of a great man but this has been going on now for YEARS. Who reads these books anyway? I am bored to death with Sheryl and her never ending stories about her marriage. We have heard it all before and who would encourage her to write, yet another book about Gazza????. Talk about hitting a man when he is down.
  • Options
    End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And during that period she was selling stories both on tv and in print about how he physically abused her and how she had become an "ambassador" for abused women :rolleyes: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  • Options
    spotyspoty Posts: 11,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The thing that gets me, why isn't Bianca & Mason's dad ever mentioned when it comes to looking after her family?
    Did he ever put his hands in his pockets or look after his two children?

I forgot that wouldn't sell papers/books or make any money.:(
  • Options
    QwertyGirl1771QwertyGirl1771 Posts: 4,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sheryl sounds very disappointed that she isn't in the same financial league as todays' WAGS.
  • Options
    End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spoty wrote: »
    The thing that gets me, why isn't Bianca & Mason's dad ever mentioned when it comes to looking after her family?
    Did he ever put his hands in his pockets or look after his two children?

I forgot that wouldn't sell papers/books or make any money.:(

Exactly! I'm not sure why he let his ex wife change his kids surname just like that either!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When will Sheryl and her daughter stop making money on their relationship with Gazza. He is not my idea of a great man but this has been going on now for YEARS. Who reads these books anyway? I am bored to death with Sheryl and her never ending stories about her marriage. We have heard it all before and who would encourage her to write, yet another book about Gazza????. Talk about hitting a man when he is down.

Indeed. There was a programme a while back where the whole family branded him nuts, and went traipsing off to Spain trying to track him down like a gang of private investigators. Now I don't think I'd open my hotel door even to family, if they'd done that. Who knows if he even was in Spain, as he was never seen in the programme.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 457
    Forum Member
    Well any-one who buys this silly bitches book wants shooting. I cannot believe the lengths this woman will go to, to squeeze money out of the relationship that she had with gazza.

So what she had a bad time when she was with him, so have many other women, get over it u stupid wench.

As for her daughter, well don't even get me started on that madam.

I think he is the one who wants a restraning order putting on her, preferably over her Gob.

There is no wonder he turned to drink living with her.

One bit of advice for gazza. sue the ass off the bitch.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well any-one who buys this silly bitches book wants shooting. I cannot believe the lengths this woman will go to, to squeeze money out of the relationship that she had with gazza.

So what she had a bad time when she was with him, so have many other women, get over it u stupid wench.

As for her daughter, well don't even get me started on that madam.

I think he is the one who wants a restraning order putting on her, preferably over her Gob.

There is no wonder he turned to drink living with her.

One bit of advice for gazza. sue the ass off the bitch.

Couldnt agree more!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • Options
    trec123trec123 Posts: 4,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really thought she and her kids had squeezed every last penny out of Gazza already - but no, now she writes a book.
    I don't for one moment say that the guy is a saint.
    But he is clearly a deeply troubled, and very sick, guy and it seems she is always there to stick the knife in when he's at his lowest ebb.

And if, of course, it's true, then she should have left him - and his money - behind years before she actually did.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,856
    Forum Member

Perhaps she can't get anymore alimony out of him so this is her plan B - accuse him of rape and write all about it. Unbelieveable the lengths some women will go to for money. You can see where the daughter got her influence from.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why has Sheryl decided to now speak up? Surely she's had enough time to bring this matter up? Ah, she's bringing out an auto biography, it makes sense now. Surely she couldn't be as low as to completely lie just to sell a book she wrote, better? If so, then she's no better than that daughter of hers who hates Paul but is quite happy to use his name to get her career moves. I'm not sure Paul's guilty of this, as he's getting a lawyer straight away according to that article. Paul's lawyer will have a LOT of ammunition for Sheryl, as they could easily claim that Sheryl only said this because she was bringing a book out. Oh dear, Sheryl, you've only gone and dug yourself a hole that you'll likely not be able to get out of now.
  • Options
    Mo@realityMo@reality Posts: 860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This woman infuriates me. Any sympathy I might have once had for her being the wife of an allegedly violent alcoholic is now gone. They've been divorced 11 years and she's still bleating on about it.

God forgive me, but a bit of me can't help thinking that Gazza's problems might stem from his relationship with this money grabbing bitch and her disgusting offspring.
  • Options
    trec123trec123 Posts: 4,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think his problems go a bit deeper than that but I suspect she can't have helped much.
    I'm sure he fell out with his parents over her because they didn't like her - looks like he should perhaps have listened to them.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she wanted to get back with him last year? Have I missed something? these women are the worst kind of enemies for any person who has to go through the trauma of being raped.

Why has she and her daughter hung onto the surname of the man who did so wrong by them?
  • Options
    broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is too much of this going on at the moment. Rape is a serious issue not a celebrity accoutrement like 'The Priory' or a boob job.

He should sue the arse off of her to put an end to this little gravy train.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I hope he does sue her.

Nobody in their right mind would have a continuing sexual relationship for many years after a divorce, and certainly not with a man they claimed asked for sex 10 times a day when they didn't want it. Gazza seems to have been out of his head for most of their marriage, so I doubt he'd have been in any condition for sex once a day, never mind 10 times!

These allegations are very odd, considering she was thinking about getting back with him not so long ago.
  • Options
    bhoy07bhoy07 Posts: 25,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's about time this blonde bimbo got off the Gazza gravy train.

For someone who hates him so much she is more than happy to keep his name.
  • Options
    Heebie GeebiesHeebie Geebies Posts: 396
    Forum Member
    dd68 wrote: »
    she wanted to get back with him last year? Have I missed something? these women are the worst kind of enemies for any person who has to go through the trauma of being raped.

Why has she and her daughter hung onto the surname of the man who did so wrong by them?

The two vile creatures remind me of fat girls and their feeders, the vile things are the fatties and Gazza is the feeder except in this case its publicity not food they crave.
  • Options
    soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member
    Hang on a minute... it was only about a year ago she was standing by him!! Am I missing something here?? She was holding his hand & kissing him in one paper I read. :confused:
    :confused:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1028915/Why-Sheryl-forgiven-alcoholic-ex-husband-Gazza.html