Options

Kerry's off to 'fitness camp' (Merged)

LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
Forum Member
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a189587/katona-to-visit-fitness-camp-next-year.html
Revealing why her size has increased in recent months, she explained: "I'm bankrupt and I can't afford electricity. I'm in the house and it gets dark and I've got nothing to do. I'm cold, so I think, 'Ooh, what do I want to eat?'. Then I just sit and watch a film, and stuff my face."

She can't afford electricity, so she sits in the dark, eating and watching TV. Presumably on the new 'gas television' I've heard so much about.....:D

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe she's using wind power. All that hot air that comes from hers and her hubbys mouths.

Silly silly girl
  • Options
    funkycubfunkycub Posts: 9,350
    Forum Member
    Perhaps "Motherhood" camp would be a better investment.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't we been here before? There seems to be a patten with Kezza. Stuff her face, get fat, have lipo/go to boot camp/hire a personal trainer, get down to a size 10, start eating kebabs and getting hammered on WKD, getting fat again repeat cycle until the end of time
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    newwoman wrote: »
    Haven't we been here before? There seems to be a patten with Kezza. Stuff her face, get fat, have lipo/go to boot camp/hire a personal trainer, get down to a size 10, start eating kebabs and getting hammered on WKD, getting fat again repeat cycle until the end of time

How else will she make a living if not for all of this stupid crap stories OK pay her for?
  • Options
    JaymaJayma Posts: 6,418
    Forum Member
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a189587/katona-to-visit-fitness-camp-next-year.html

She can't afford electricity, so she sits in the dark, eating and watching TV. Presumably on the new 'gas television' I've heard so much about.....:D

Perhaps she would be warmer if she sat in one of Mark's cars. Or even thought about selling one/several of them.

So if she's sitting in the dark with no electricity, what's happening with the kids in an apparently cold, dark house? Slight exaggeration, perhaps?

Dear me, I despair.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The poor girl, fate does seem to work against her. After those sensational adverts she did on tv for Iceland shops, she finds her electricity cut off and all the food has to be eaten or thrown out. It's a good thing she's got such a supportive partner to help her get to the vol-au-vents at the bottom of the freezer.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

hahahahahaha!! what a tool is she! :D:D:D
  • Options
    Dennis CDennis C Posts: 1,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wonder what she thinks of when she sees Coleen Nolan doing her job in the Iceland ads? Probably tears a page out of TV Quick and screws it up into a ball and hurls it at the TV, sobbing 'that shoulda been me, you b*tch!'

She could always turn to BBC3 and watch 'er out of Atomic Kitten hosting Snog Marry Avoid...
  • Options
    TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She really is thickness personified
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely she can rinse some tabloid for some story, I'm sxure if she tried she could go on another reality show and make more money. Why is Brian letting his kids sit in a house with a magic powered telly and no electric?
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dennis C wrote: »
    Wonder what she thinks of when she sees Coleen Nolan doing her job in the Iceland ads? Probably tears a page out of TV Quick and screws it up into a ball and hurls it at the TV, sobbing 'that shoulda been me, you b*tch!'

She could always turn to BBC3 and watch 'er out of Atomic Kitten hosting Snog Marry Avoid...

Even the other one of the Kittens is getting her own show now http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/a189589/mcclarnon-to-host-hotter-than-my-daughter.html (waiting for a certain FM to appear ;)) and the third one is married to a bloke who actually likes her. Poor old Kezza must just have voodoo dolls all over the house.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe she meant "thickness camp"
  • Options
    BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jayma wrote: »
    So if she's sitting in the dark with no electricity, what's happening with the kids in an apparently cold, dark house? Slight exaggeration, perhaps?

Complete lie more like - and nothing to do with her BR as the OR allows people to keep any money required for household essentials such as utilites!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 103
    Forum Member
    I know a similar thread has been started but someone correct me if I'm wrong but in this quote.

"I'm bankrupt and I can't afford electricity. I'm in the house and it gets dark and I've got nothing to do. I'm cold, so I think, 'Ooh, what do I want to eat?'. Then I just sit and watch a film, and stuff my face."

She starts she cannot afforc Elecy, and is stuck in the house when it gets dark, implying she has no electric? So how the hell can she eat and "Watch a film" Last time I checked, dvd players etc all require some form of power, unless it linked up to her running machine.... Run rabbit, run rabbit, run run run, chase that carrot.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 259
    Forum Member
    Load of rubbish (presumably!). I've been bankrupt and could always afford the essentials - they 'allow' you a certain amount for them - me thinks she needs to sort her priorities out. I don't have a TV, let alone a DVD player, but even I know they need leccy!! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jayma wrote: »
    Perhaps she would be warmer if she sat in one of Mark's cars. Or even thought about selling one/several of them.

Dear me, I despair.

They are all huddling round the TV for warmth. It's like something out of Dickens :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dennis C wrote: »

Awful ad that ... but I doubt that would bother KK if she was trousering her share of the proceeds.
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why WEIGHT till next year?, get her fat arse off to camp NOW.......
  • Options
    ValLambertValLambert Posts: 11,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With the cameras catching every move for money no doubt.

Funny how she cant afford leccy but her husband who doesn't appear to work can afford a few cars.
  • Options
    IdiotgirleIdiotgirle Posts: 2,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anniecatz wrote: »
    Surely she can rinse some tabloid for some story, I'm sxure if she tried she could go on another reality show and make more money. Why is Brian letting his kids sit in a house with a magic powered telly and no electric?
    Because the media haven't hassled him about it yet. Brian only gives a crap about the kids when he's forced to by the tabloids.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dannytc wrote: »
    I know a similar thread has been started but someone correct me if I'm wrong but in this quote.

"I'm bankrupt and I can't afford electricity. I'm in the house and it gets dark and I've got nothing to do. I'm cold, so I think, 'Ooh, what do I want to eat?'. Then I just sit and watch a film, and stuff my face."

She starts she cannot afforc Elecy, and is stuck in the house when it gets dark, implying she has no electric? So how the hell can she eat and "Watch a film" Last time I checked, dvd players etc all require some form of power, unless it linked up to her running machine.... Run rabbit, run rabbit, run run run, chase that carrot.

I wonder where her four children are when she is sitting in the dark watching TV?
  • Options
    TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    I wonder where her four children are when she is sitting in the dark watching TV?

And futhermore where is "pinhead"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,418
    Forum Member
    I'm assuming she hasn't worked out the connection between having no electricity and the TV working?
    Maybe it was Mark playing with the electrics so he doesn't have to look at her while she's stuffing her face to prepare for the next weightloss regime/surgery/camp. (meow, that was rather catty, even for me :o)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    Hopefully not in her bathroom trying to work out how mum manages to keep snow in there even when it's not winter.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just when i thought lard ass kackona had buggered off she comes back with this crap

u couldnt make it up could u?