ITV News editor describes Government as "Conservative/Murdoch Alliance"

13»

Comments

• derek500derek500 Posts: 24,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lundavra wrote: »
    What about all the people who use relay stations which will not get the full range of DTT channels after DSO so will not be able to receive Sky3?

95% coverage is enough. Five have qualified as a FTA channel for Test highlights (which are on the current 'b' list) yet it only reaches about 95% of homes.
  • lundavralundavra Posts: 31,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see a "left wing bias" I see an Anti-Murdoch bias. Murdoch did his damn hardest, by his own Sun political editors admission, to get Cameron in... Is it any surprise that ITN would dislike Murdoch's influence in Government?

Just as he "did his darnest" to get the previous regime in at the previous elections, did ITN complain about Murdoch's influence then?

Murdoch is only interested in being on the winning side and it was obvious that Broon could not win another General Election so Murdoch dropped his support for him and the Labour party suddenly became very anti-Sun/Times/Sky/etc
  • PizzatheactionPizzatheaction Posts: 20,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Westward wrote: »
    The BBC have already stated that they don't want live Test match cricket because they can't accommodate it in the schedule.
    They've said they'd be interested providing the ECB would give an assurance not to organise a Test Match during Wimbledon fortnight or The Open golf tounamant.

Clarke won't give that.

I'll leave it for others to decide his motives.