@Schofe going in?

Couple of interesting tweets from Phillip Schofield today - indicating he may be going in?

Firstly he said that he was 'Thinking about what I will say when I see Gillian! Our meeting could be sooner than you think ;)'

No he's just tweeted to say he's been to the bank to 'pick up some spends!!' with this pic: http://yfrog.com/0omvsij

Interesting!

Comments

• zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Makes me think is it all staged ????????? :mad:
  • FringoFringo Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member
    Makes me think is it all staged ????????? :mad:

What do you mean???:confused:
  • MoJo-GirlMoJo-Girl Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On radio 1 this morning they were saying that Scott Mills is going to Oz to be on the ITV2 show - maybe Phil is as well?!

I doubt he would be so public about it if he were going into the jungle...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's probably wangled a free 1st class holiday to Australia from ITV to interview her.
  • dodgygeezadodgygeeza Posts: 6,350
    Forum Member
    He could be going to do some sort of special segment, maybe some sort of This Morning themed challenge along the lines of the Saturday Night Takeaway one?

Also, @Schofe? What's wrong with his real name exactly?
  • Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MoJo-Girl wrote: »
    On radio 1 this morning they were saying that Scott Mills is going to Oz to be on the ITV2 show - maybe Phil is as well?!

I doubt he would be so public about it if he were going into the jungle...

Yes that makes more sense to me, he'll be bigging up Alison of course.

I cannot see Phil hacking it in the jungle somehow, plus he would have been in from the start being a fairly big name.
  • EllefEllef Posts: 4,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dodgygeeza wrote: »
    He could be going to do some sort of special segment, maybe some sort of This Morning themed challenge along the lines of the Saturday Night Takeaway one?

There might be someone else who shares the same name already using the whole name as a Twitter handle.
    Forum Member
    No I mean what's wrong with using his real name on here :)
  • stuartmckstuartmck Posts: 248
    Forum Member

Sorry, I was in Twitter mode when I posted.
  • FringoFringo Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member
    No I mean what's wrong with using his real name on here :)

LOL - know what you mean.

Think twitterers must just get really used to it and maybe it shows it's the official one.....

I don't know at all - can't cope with Twitter at all.
  • JJAMUFCJJAMUFC Posts: 1,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what does it say? can't get on his site for some reason.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Na hes far too snooty to be going in. He'll happily slag the people off in there but when they get interviewed on this morning hes as nice as pie.
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A nice free holiday to Australia then?
  • Angel_DelightsAngel_Delights Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A nice free holiday to Australia then?

Yes 1st class, most likely paid for by ITV to sit and interview the celebs for 5 minutes a day. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,044
    Forum Member
    For those who can't read / access the page:www.officialphillipschofield.com (I hope he doesn't mind me quoting this):

JUNGLE EXCLUSIVE!!!
    November 22nd, 2010

I’m going TO the jungle but not IN it.

G’day

Right! Time to come clean. You may or may not know this, but I am a TV geek. With me it’s not just about presenting, it’s also about how it works, what makes it tick. When I watched the first ever series of ‘I’m a Celebrity’ I knew I had to visit the jungle to see this massive ‘on location’ TV machine in action. I’ve been talking about visiting ever since. Ant and Dec are mates and we’re all looked after by the same management team, so they also understand my interest. So… I’m going, this Friday!! The amazing team at This Morning have given me the time off, Holly has said it’s OK and my family are also happy to send me off on this little adventure.

I AM 100% NOT GOING IN THE JUNGLE!!

The first thing that you might think is that this is some elaborate ploy to get me on the show! That’s absolutely not the case. As I’m there for the end of the series I’m hoping that when all the celebs are out, I might be able to walk down into the empty camp, but nothing more. I will be posting regularly on this site and also on twitter, so you’ll be able to see what I’m up to.

So cobbers, I’ll see you down under.
  • rayofsunshinerayofsunshine Posts: 5,310
    Forum Member
    Wonder who his replacement will be to stand in with Holly next week. I think Steve Mulhern would be great, as the two have great chemistry together.
    (I am aware this is the IAC forum and not This Morning by the way ;))
  • jencojenco Posts: 313
    Forum Member
    Wonder who his replacement will be to stand in with Holly next week.
    I hear Nigel Havers is free ;)
  • ~V~~V~ Posts: 17,594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jenco wrote: »
    I hear Nigel Havers is free ;)

His wife may not like it.
    Forum Member
    Yes 1st class, most likely paid for by ITV to sit and interview the celebs for 5 minutes a day. :rolleyes:
    Why the roll-eyes? Since ITV is a private company, it can spend its' money on whatever it likes without having to justify it to anyone. Well, unless you're a shareholder. Are you?

For what it's worth it actually sounds to me like he's using some of his annual leave entitlement to go out there purely for his own amusement, which since he's not technically going on business would mean he's paying himself. He does specifically say he's only going for the end of the series. Of course it could just be clever wording to give that impression...
  • CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    a nice jolly for Pip, i hope to see more of Eamonn Holmes now