Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Also they are keeping this pregnancy private... Oooh hang on a min...it's mentioned every 5 mins ..and people keep pointing out her bump ..or lack of it :rolleyes:

Yeah...Pa-private. It is as little as Pa-honest and pa remotes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can you imagine going to your gp and finding him and a camera crew there?:eek:

I remember him going to see his brother in hospital in Oz with a camera crew in tow :mad:
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    I just wonder why you all watch if you dislike the guy so much as i would not watch anyone i did not like, Pete is a lovely guy and so what if he is cheesy he is a nice person and the ones that say his suffering, have you ever lost your sibling to cancer i have same time as Pete and it rips you in bits and does not go away, so what if he is making money thats what you do go to work and thats his work some of you need to grow up

Well said:)
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    I remember him going to see his brother in hospital in Oz with a camera crew in tow :mad:

really?? They didn't go inside did they? :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    really?? They didn't go inside did they? :eek:

No they wouldnt let them thank god
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No they did not go inside and everything he did was with Andrews permission and a lot of money was made for cancer research
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So how was the show tonight?
  • ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because she really wants to stay out of the public eye so she follows him around to all his press...

oh...

wait...

What you are insinuating Art is hurtful and diabolical...whatever would lead you to think that? :confused::D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sorry, I watched The Blacklist instead :)
  • tsarinatsarina Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No they did not go inside and everything he did was with Andrews permission and a lot of money was made for cancer research

You won't get a rational response Pussywillow, not enough vindictiveness to be got out of it :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 372
    Forum Member
    I just wonder why you all watch if you dislike the guy so much as i would not watch anyone i did not like, Pete is a lovely guy and so what if he is cheesy he is a nice person and the ones that say his suffering, have you ever lost your sibling to cancer i have same time as Pete and it rips you in bits and does not go away, so what if he is making money thats what you do go to work and thats his work some of you need to grow up

I agree! I enjoy the reality show and think Pete's OK. If people can only bitch about him why are they on here?
    Off you go!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Sorry, I watched The Blacklist instead :)

Great show isn't it :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Firstly, I am sorry for your loss. Secondly, I am a grown up. Thirdly, I don't watch, and fourthly, as much as you see a lovely guy, I see a deflated orange spacehopper media ****.

And because you have stated your opinion, I am allowed to state that I have the opposite opinion.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tsarina wrote: »
    You won't get a rational response Pussywillow, not enough vindictiveness to be got out of it :)

Did not expect one on here
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Noooooooo, please don't ask that question...ok I'm now going to cover my ears. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Firstly, I am sorry for your loss. Secondly, I am a grown up. Thirdly, I don't watch, and fourthly, as much as you see a lovely guy, I see a deflated orange spacehopper media ****.

And because you have stated your opinion, I am allowed to state that I have the opposite opinion.

Too late...:cry::D
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can anyone tell me why Emily has to go to work with Peter?

Im glad someone questioned this why does she follow Peter around for his PA's? I thought she was a private girl and wanted to stay out of the spotlight shes not doing a very good job by going out in public with Peter
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tsarina wrote: »
    Great show isn't it :)

Enjoying it so far but it's making me feel old because I used to have a huge crush on James Spader in my teens :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    No they wouldnt let them thank god

phew - i was going to say......:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hope he spoke more than he did last Sunday, that was dire :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »
    What you are insinuating Art is hurtful and diabolical...whatever would lead you to think that? :confused::D
    Her choice to follow him around to all his public (the clue is in the title) appearances...or are you trying to bring up the fact that I belong to another forum? Because I do. That doesn't really mean much, does it? Bless ya.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Enjoying it so far but it's making me feel old because I used to have a huge crush on James Spader in my teens :o

I didn't really come across him until Boston Legal, loved him in that :D. Loving this as much too!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »
    Too late...:cry::D

Thats fine but why do you watch, have you nothing better to do
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im glad someone questioned this why does she follow Peter around for his PA's? I thought she was a private girl and wanted to stay out of the spotlight shes not doing a very good job by going out in public with Peter

im sorry but Imo Emily loooves that camera -private -hmmmm..:rolleyes:
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I had a little one:o:o which is odd as I generally prefer men with dark hair:o (too much info:D )
This discussion has been closed.