horrible pic of me on facebook :(

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,924
    Forum Member
    I like fb for keeping up to date with friends and family. I now have friends from DS on my fb too. Its nice keeping up to date with them on real life as well as DS. :)
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    kiviraat wrote: »
    There's no drama on mine either. We must be doing it wrong :D

Haha and long may it continue
  • Misanthropy_83Misanthropy_83 Posts: 2,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm afraid we need to see the photograph in question.
  • thefairydandythefairydandy Posts: 3,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cris182 wrote: »
    It really isn't, People who are too immature to use it correctly are

People say facebook ruins relationships....Again no it doesn't, It is people who are too immature to be in a relationship

I have had it 6 years, Had no drama on there or as a result of it.

Quite. People don't magically change their personalities when they use it - if they didn't have it, they'd be as needy and neurotic elsewhere.
  • Galaxy266Galaxy266 Posts: 7,049
    Forum Member
    Yes, we definitely need to be able to see the photograph in order to make our own judgement.

It's not this one, is it??? :o:o:o:D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/28156870
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,279
    Forum Member
    Facebook is as good or bad as the people who use it.
  • rockerchickrockerchick Posts: 9,255
    Forum Member
    Look at my username. Now do I sound like the sort of person who would go to that Magaluf place? :p.
    No it was taken at a music festival while I was passed out from heatstroke. And I was passed out from heatstroke, I don't drink much.
  • Deb ArkleDeb Arkle Posts: 12,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ...or is this you OP?
  • MagicCoppeliaMagicCoppelia Posts: 20,974
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • rockerchickrockerchick Posts: 9,255
    Forum Member
    Haha no.
  • stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    Look at my username. Now do I sound like the sort of person who would go to that Magaluf place? :p.
    No it was taken at a music festival while I was passed out from heatstroke. And I was passed out from heatstroke, I don't drink much.

You have been cyber bullied which is against the law.
  • ML11ML11 Posts: 888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can't de activate facebook it is always there with holding your details incase you want to come back. I have been bombarded with emails from another email account that I have begging me to join facebook. I have joined it but under a different name, it is a nightmare

You can delete Facebook, I've done so in the past and it takes 28 days to delete everything. Anyway, if anyone is concerned about it just delete everything manually and then go for deletion.