Options

Defiance Season 3 (US Pace)

It's back! Weirdly, this is one show that I keep going back too. At the conclusion of Season #1, I said to myself I wasn't going to bother with Season #2, then I started watching it and finished it. Again, with Season #2's final, I said to myself I wasn't going to bother with Season #3, yet here I am. :o

I figured there'd be more Purples on that ship of theirs; seems unlikely two people would be alone on such a large ship, though I do wonder why more of them couldn't have come down with the Father-Daughter. Couldn't they have just like, landed the ship?

I'm also going to conclude that, with the exception of the Father-Daughter, most (if not all) of the Purples on that ship are going to be blown from orbit at some point. I don't see many of them sticking around. What I do see is further development for the Father & Daughter; their acceptance of change for example. Would be nice if it was explained how they got to Earth too? It was my conclusion that the Voltan races came to Earth after exploring the Galaxy, rather than knowing it was there in the first place...?

Didn't expect two (and a half) major deaths in the opening episode either, though if one thing is for certain, Sarah Connor needs to die. All those deaths, and the resulting fallout is ultimately her fault.

Comments

• Options
    PsychoTherapistPsychoTherapist Posts: 2,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I too said to myself I wasn't going to bother after Season 1. But I did watch the first episode of Season 2 and then gave up... ;)
  • Options
    jenziejenzie Posts: 20,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just noticed it on one of my "sites", pleased it's back as it was above average
  • Options
    zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The way they filmed the death of the girl I really thought she'd swung to just miss and the girl was faking. Unfortunately this was not the case, darn it.