• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jack_blair wrote: »
    They fit the BB chair that's for sure.

Has he shrunk his dressing gown ?
    It looks smaller.

Another wee dig at Jack's weight. You seem to have serious weight issues.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Huge movement in the market today!

http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/big-brother/winner/bet-history/jack/today

Jack was around 40/1 with most bookies just yesterday but most have now slashed him to around the 28/1 mark. He's even as low as 20/1 with Boylesports and Ladbrokes. A sign that things are beginning to turn for Jack.

I think people appreciate the efforts Jack has made in this weeks task. He's been the total professional and it's been service with a smile, even under the most extreme provocation from the likes of McCririck and Aislyene.

A great week for Jack and lets hope it continues.
  • Options
    jack_blairjack_blair Posts: 17,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HenryBBB wrote: »

Its an observation -
    And you're more obsessed with using every negative comment about Jack and playing the weight card . Is it to gain sympathy for him ?
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Jack was around 40/1 with most bookies just yesterday but most have now slashed him to around the 28/1 mark. He's even as low as 20/1 with Boylesports and Ladbrokes. A sign that things are beginning to turn for Jack.

I think people appreciate the efforts Jack has made in this weeks task. He's been the total professional and it's been service with a smile, even under the most extreme provocation from the likes of McCririck and Aislyene.

He is still 2nd from the bottom though with only Sam below him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The ex HMs want him out next
    The visiting guests for the task don't like him, McCririck saying he smells.

His time is up
    You must be desperate for support coming in here , none of the other HMs friends are.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Henry I would prefer Jack to stay over Danny but they didn't have the balls to nominate him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Henry I would prefer Jack to stay over Danny but they didn't have the balls to nominate him.

That's because of the fear of falling out with the clique and the arrangement of sharing the money.
  • Options
    HeatherbellHeatherbell Posts: 9,940
    Forum Member

Gotta say Henry , you've been very polite all things considered .
    I dislike Jack and have posted as such and I admire that you take it on the chin from us non-likers without whining or getting aggressive .
    Fair play to you .;-)
  • Options
    pburke90pburke90 Posts: 14,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Latest DS poll has Jack with just shy of 50% of the votes for who readers want to be evicted this week.

Ladbrokes have him back up to 33/1 now, as do Boyle, Sky and PaddyPower.
  • Options
    nattoyakinattoyaki Posts: 7,080
    Forum Member
    Gotta say Henry , you've been very polite all things considered .
    I dislike Jack and have posted as such and I admire that you take it on the chin from us non-likers without whining or getting aggressive .
    Fair play to you .;-)

Agreed, there are some horrible things said on here - about most HMs, you've risen above it very well :)
  • Options
    viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member

Me too. Jack has really grown on me and it would be a real shame for him, of all the HMs, not to make the final.
    Gotta say Henry , you've been very polite all things considered. I dislike Jack and have posted as such and I admire that you take it on the chin from us non-likers without whining or getting aggressive .
    Fair play to you .;-)
    nattoyaki wrote: »
    Agreed, there are some horrible things said on here - about most HMs, you've risen above it very well :)

Agreed. Kudos, Henry, Jack has a good friend in you.
  • Options
    *~TeePee~**~TeePee~* Posts: 2,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Id love for Jack to stay. I think there's a chance he may.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    He has been better, yeah. Wouldn't have voted for him if Marc wasn't up (which was inevitable)
  • Options
    wilfsgirlwilfsgirl Posts: 94
    Forum Member
    i hope jack stays i would love jack to win it would mean more to him than any of the other fame hungry idiots :)
  • Options
    BafarBafar Posts: 1,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if any of the boys from the sausage bus have ever seen a woman naked.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Back again!

Had to take a short break from BB due to Aisleyne ruining my viewing experience. It would take a lot for me to switch off considering my mate is in the house but Aisleyne has managed to achieve that. I've found her totally unbearable. She's been out of control since she spoke to Jack like a piece of dirt. Her bunny boiler behaviour, general rudeness and arrogance has been difficult to endure.

The way she spoke to Jack was disgusting and her little dig at Marc over the size of his manhood just summed her up. I'm no fan of Marc but that was pathetic. She's in her late 30's for goodness sake.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paddy C wrote: »
    Latest DS poll has Jack with just shy of 50% of the votes for who readers want to be evicted this week.

Ladbrokes have him back up to 33/1 now, as do Boyle, Sky and PaddyPower.

Forget the polls. They are not representative of the public vote. You can only vote for one person in those polls where as you can vote for as many people as you like in the official BB vote.
  • Options
    HaloJoeHaloJoe Posts: 13,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bafar wrote: »
    I wonder if any of the boys from the sausage bus have ever seen a woman naked.

Do you? Why would you wonder that? What would possess you to 'wonder' if Jack or any of his mates have seen a naked women? Bit weird tbh :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HaloJoe wrote: »
    Do you? Why would you wonder that? What would possess you to 'wonder' if Jack or any of his mates have seen a naked women? Bit weird tbh :confused:

Some very odd characters in this world. :confused:
  • Options
    Cellar_DoorCellar_Door Posts: 2,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You know I reckon if the other lads acted like Jack they wouldn't get half the stick he's been getting, just shows how those who society perceive as hot can get away with a lot more.
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've found jack very entertaining with his old man grumbling and refreshing honesty !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Henry, Jack will understand if you vote him outa few hundred times to help Marc stay in. Loyalty is an important trait in a friend, but not so important as the helping keep Marc in trait.

Go on, do it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Henry, Jack will understand if you vote him outa few hundred times to help Marc stay in. Loyalty is an important trait in a friend, but not so important as the helping keep Marc in trait.

Go on, do it.

I suggest you put the bottle down and go to bed.
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Henry ,

Now I'm not a Jack fan (sorry :blush:) but I have to give credit where credits due Jack made Me laugh today :D

I actually thought Joel came over very condescending and angry and If id have been talked to like that I'd have eaten the pastry too :p

I'm a Marc fan but I preferred Jack and Marc having a laugh together tonight -much better than Danny and Jack bitching,

Ps as a huge footie fan I think your banana bus sounds quite cool :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Back again!

Had to take a short break from BB due to Aisleyne ruining my viewing experience. It would take a lot for me to switch off considering my mate is in the house but Aisleyne has managed to achieve that. I've found her totally unbearable. She's been out of control since she spoke to Jack like a piece of dirt. Her bunny boiler behaviour, general rudeness and arrogance has been difficult to endure.

The way she spoke to Jack was disgusting and her little dig at Marc over the size of his manhood just summed her up. I'm no fan of Marc but that was pathetic. She's in her late 30's for goodness sake.
    She's been far worse to Marc than she has to Jack.

Not much of a mate if you turned off because of Aishleyne

,lots happened tonight on HL show , and not all involving Ashleiyne..

Jack cracked and stuffed a croissant in his mouth , breaking the rules and losing the task for all of them