Comments

• hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wot are they hoping for a chish and fip supper
  • HaloJoeHaloJoe Posts: 13,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    William, Fred and Stan are all hoping that Jack wins £150k.

Why are they?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HaloJoe wrote: »
    I've never seen odds shorten so dramatically is such a short period of time for a BB HM. I looked this time yesterday and he was 33/1. I looked at around 1am last night/this morning and he was 7/1 with some firms (10/1 being best price). Quite a turnaround.

And it's not merely because he survived eviction as Harry and Sam's odds are still huge, and they survived last night. Jack's becoming popular again, and fast!

I think it's great

I did say I felt things were turning after a very good week for Jack. He's handled the hotel from hell task with great professionalism and humour. He's a guy who wears his heart on his sleeve. He doesn't know how to hide his emotions and that's what people want to see. I would much rather see a real person with the good and bad which comes with them rather than a Chloe who is clearly just coasting along and giving very little away.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    William, Fred and Stan are all hoping that Jack wins £150k.

Who???????
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HenryBBB wrote: »
    I did say I felt things were turning after a very good week for Jack. He's handled the hotel from hell task with great professionalism and humour. He's a guy who wears his heart on his sleeve. He doesn't know how to hide his emotions and that's what people want to see. I would much rather see a real person with the good and bad which comes with them rather than a Chloe who is clearly just coasting along and giving very little away.

Couldn't agree more. He was superb in that task, he took everything he got and handled it in a very real way, and with good humour.

The guest's treatment of Jack was woeful to say the least, and i don't blame him for taking a bite of the pastry. I would have punched Joel if he had talked to me like that and thrown food at me in such a pompous and immature manner. Jack didn't go off to the DR crying and making a thing of that incident like most would have in the house, he just got on with it!

And yes, Chloe seems to add nil to the house, and this task just bought out a self righteous nasty streak in her.
  • *~TeePee~**~TeePee~* Posts: 2,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent post, I couldn't agree more. Displaying all your emotions can be a strength or a downfall, but it also shows that Jack is just human. It's an endearing quality. He doesn't try to play games and mess with people's heads, giving little away. What you see is what there is. No agendas. Great guy, and a great friend to have :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We live to fight another day TeePee. Bring on next week! :D
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member

Even though you insisted on voting for Harry:o It's a good job most voted for Marc;-)
  • Eve ElleEve Elle Posts: 6,507
    Forum Member
    Jack is slowly growing on me. :)
  • B L ZeebubB L Zeebub Posts: 9,134
    Forum Member
    Who???????

William Hill, Betfred and Stan James, maybe?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even though you insisted on voting for Harry:o It's a good job most voted for Marc;-)

I suggested we vote for all three but if they had to choose one then I felt it was best voting for Harry as she seemed the most likely to go after her treatment of Nick. I was happy to be proven wrong as it meant Jack survived anyway. :p
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    I suggested we vote for all three but if they had to choose one then I felt it was best voting for Harry as she seemed the most likely to go after her treatment of Nick. I was happy to be proven wrong as it meant Jack survived anyway. :p

I'm sure you were happy to be proved wrong and I am pleased that Jack didn't go.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    B L Zeebub wrote: »
    William Hill, Betfred and Stan James, maybe?

Why would they be hoping Jack wins the 150k?
  • wilfsgirlwilfsgirl Posts: 94
    Forum Member
    i will be voting for jack to win best 1 in there i cannot stand any of the others especially danny/chloe /joel .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We did it twice, we can do it again, even if he's back up :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eve Elle wrote: »
    Jack is slowly growing on me. :)
    WELCOME! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *~TeePee~* wrote: »
    We did it twice, we can do it again, even if he's back up :D

Let the battle commence. I'm ready for it. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let the battle commence. I'm ready for it. :D

Oh me too!
    I'd love him to chill this week though, so if they want to refrain from nominating him.. :D
  • dexterftwdexterftw Posts: 145
    Forum Member
    I'm probably Marc's biggest fan and I'm devastated he's gone so I've been lost over who to support. Jacks really turned my opinion around on him, two weeks ago I couldn't stand him but this hotel task has done him a world of good, he's made me laugh alot.

Him and Marc with the pastry yesterday was hilarious! I wish he would've had more fun with Marc rather than moan and be boring with the rest of them because he was brilliant yesterday, his diary room rant was great too.

Good luck to you and good luck to Jack hopefully he'll keep it up!
  • Eve ElleEve Elle Posts: 6,507
    Forum Member
    dexterftw wrote: »
    I'm probably Marc's biggest fan and I'm devastated he's gone so I've been lost over who to support. Jacks really turned my opinion around on him, two weeks ago I couldn't stand him but this hotel task has done him a world of good, he's made me laugh alot.

Him and Marc with the pastry yesterday was hilarious! I wish he would've had more fun with Marc rather than moan and be boring with the rest of them because he was brilliant yesterday, his diary room rant was great too.

Good luck to you and good luck to Jack hopefully he'll keep it up!

The whole "Clique" thing did Jack no favors. Once he got with Marc he started to actually have fun and become a proper BB personality. Danny Downer is a dreadful, dreary influence on everyone in the house, sucking the life outta everything like some kind of "fun vampire".
    Forum Member
    Eve Elle wrote: »
    The whole "Clique" thing did Jack no favors. Once he got with Marc he started to actually have fun and become a proper BB personality. Danny Downer is a dreadful, dreary influence on everyone in the house, sucking the life outta everything like some kind of "fun vampire".

Completely agree, yesterday was my favourite episode of Jack. He actually had fun and it was good to see. Marc hanging food in front of him and Jacks face was hilarious. Also when Jack had his name tag upside down 😂😂
  • Angie_PlastyAngie_Plasty Posts: 6,333
    Forum Member
    dexterftw wrote: »
    Completely agree, yesterday was my favourite episode of Jack. He actually had fun and it was good to see. Marc hanging food in front of him and Jacks face was hilarious. Also when Jack had his name tag upside down 😂😂

I'd forgotten that. That was really funny, him laughing at Nick getting a bollocking from James for no name tag and his was on upside down. :D
    Forum Member
    I'd forgotten that. That was really funny, him laughing at Nick getting a bollocking from James for no name tag and his was on upside down. :D

When James was laying into the others Jack just had that face of a school kid hearing his mates getting told off then his was upside down 😂 he can be really funny but like a previous poster said his 'friends' in the house suck the life out of him
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Little funny moments like that beat any of the ridiculous rows in the house. I thought it was great.

Also, i thought James Jordan was great towards Jack, and rightly so :D
  • coadyjcoadyj Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    Well since Marc is gone jack is actually my new favourite.

Jack to win, because nobody else in there deserves to.