Help finding a cheap break to Spain...

JOHNORJOHNOR Posts: 3,163
Forum Member
✭✭✭
i'm looking for a cheap 3 day break to spain in june. i have had a brief look but the ones i have found are fairly pricey (£250 plus) surely i must be looking in the wrong places? :confused:

it needs to be all inclusive, flights and hotel included. can anyone point me in the right direction? not after anywhere fancy, fairly basic will do.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    £250 is not too expensiive for what you want.

Work it out....go on something like Travel Republic and type in Costa Brava and your 3 days. Prices vary from £144 to about £200 in general for a room with 2 adults for all inclusive.

Add on your low-frills airline ticket of around £100 minimum and you end up with your £250, or near enough....
  • JOHNORJOHNOR Posts: 3,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :o i thought it was quite expensive as a friend done similar last year for only £160 with teletext holidays.

i was looking to spend up to £180, do you think it's going to be possible to find something for this price then?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JOHNOR wrote: »
    :o i thought it was quite expensive as a friend done similar last year for only £160 with teletext holidays.

i was looking to spend up to £180, do you think it's going to be possible to find something for this price then?

Just checked on Teletext Holidays and you can get 3 nights in June A-I on the Costa Brava from £150 flying from Luton...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    subscribe to groupon, kgbdeals, last minute deals websites; they always have offers on.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Mc wrote: »
    Just checked on Teletext Holidays and you can get 3 nights in June A-I on the Costa Brava from £150 flying from Luton...

i'd need to fly from manchester or liverpool, but thank you. will have another look at teletext today.

crista - thank you, i'll do that
  • TomGrantTomGrant Posts: 4,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i'd need to fly from manchester or liverpool, but thank you. will have another look at teletext today.

crista - thank you, i'll do that

For the cost of a ten pound train ticket to Leeds, surely you could make that sacrifice? You're being too fussy imo.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 57
    Forum Member
    I just went Icelolly.com and have found AI deals from Manchester for £110.00 per person for 4 nights. Lots of options on there
    You can pick your options on there. Research the hotels on Trip Advisor. I have been on a holiday with Icelolly and it was brilliant.
  • stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member

Yes. Benidorm has places cheap including half board, full board or self catering. This includes apartments.
  • Button62Button62 Posts: 8,463
    Forum Member
    I am just back from a 4 day break to Costa del Sol. Cheap flights to Malaga and £25 per night for a one bedroom apartment in Los Boliches. Ronda 1V if you want to check it out. Fab !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thanks everyone, will have a look at everything you've suggested.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Theres a fairly good website - findspainrooms.com

They have some good offers on too, then you can pick up cheap flights separately.
  • LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Mc wrote: »
    £250 is not too expensiive for what you want.

Indeed - it's actually amazing enough that any company can offer a holiday including flights, transfers and hotel with fully inclusive food and drinks for several nights for £250 and make money on it. I don't know how people expect to get it for much less.

Prices this summer are typically higher than before due to higher taxes (esp fuel duty and airport departure tax) and oil prices but the good news is that when you get to Euroland your money goes further due to the strength of the pound.