AI..Finale Results' Show..ITV2 9pm-11pm UK Pace..25 May 2012( No Spoilers Please)(

DixDix Posts: 78,728
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi guys, thought I'd make an extra Finale's thread as tonight's show is 2 hours' long, which is amazing to say the least! Hope you'll pop in with your comments, now that the ESC's semis are done and dusted. :)

-waves- :D

Comments

• meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,104
    Forum Member
    Hello. *waves*

Interest seems to have died down a bit for the final. :o

To be honest I've already been spoiled the result, whoops, so will keep quiet.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello. *waves*

I haven't seen the result - avoided it at all costs :eek:

Rooting for Philip! :cool:

ETA hello :D (manners :o)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Philip has a lovely smiley face :)

Very talented

(Young enough to be my grandson :o)
  • stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh Lord...............I just loved CCR!!! What a treat! Great songs!
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,104
    Forum Member
    That was the best part of the whole thing. The audition with the awkward silence, and then turning to Ryan and saying "And who are you?"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What the heck has happened to Fantasia????? and the bodysuit does her no favours!
  • DixDix Posts: 78,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's on....at last. :) Group singing as per usual, all dressed in white. Don't know the song, but has a lot of go to it, wasn't too bad. Dark dressed people did some acrobatics. Ok, what's next. :) Ah the Judges entry, and Ryan. In 2 hours we'll know who won....they could do it earlier imo...mind you with the length of ads, time will go quick. ;)

Phillip, Jessica to the stage....Star studded event...some surprises...hope they're people I can name. :eek:

ads

Back....

Phil and John Fogarty....that song suits Phillip. Now, Bad Moon Rising...know that one. John Fogarty had the stronger voice but liked the duet. :)

Some really bad auditions now...and fun times. :D

Joshua's turn to sing now...looks cool in that white jacket. He still holds that stage, and Fantasia! Haven't seen her for years, doing some screeching though, but looks great.

ads
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was the best part of the whole thing. The audition with the awkward silence, and then turning to Ryan and saying "And who are you?"

:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello. *waves*

crikey, people here, woo hoo:D...hiya megs, and even if you told me I'd still wait for Ryan...soo glad to see ya, as I was doing long posts to cover 2 hours, so that I didn't do too much...hope you're staying are ya?

:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Had several wines tonight but musn't have too much - going to pick up new car tomorrow (new to us) - I'm not driving!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What the heck has happened to Fantasia????? and the bodysuit does her no favours!

Hiya star, nice to see you too...:D Re Fantasia, maybe cause she got older? ;)
  • Dilly DaydreamDilly Daydream Posts: 6,040
    Forum Member
    Did anyone else notice Joshua bugger over during that first group dance thing? :D:D:D

And I didn't enjoy Fantasia & Joshua screeching their way through their bit.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dix wrote: »

Surely that wasn't American Idol Fantasia! :eek::eek::eek:
    Forum Member
    Why do these women wear catsuits when they are less than slender? They have no taste whatsoever.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No...........she was just too screechy and the shiny bodysuit just did not suit her body.

Talking of screechy and vpl............!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That was what I meant...........what happened? I loved Fantasia but not this one!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had several wines tonight but musn't have too much - going to pick up new car tomorrow (new to us) - I'm not driving!!!

Wine sounds nice, can only manage tea these days, not the same innit. ;) New car is also good to get, we could do with one too. :)

Shakka Khan...Unsure of spelling. She'a slao screeching...Randy seen enjoying it all :)

Rhianna...long intro to that song
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No...........she was just too screechy and the shiny bodysuit just did not suit her body.

Talking of screechy and vpl............!

Very screechy, and more than I've ever heard her before. Bodysuit was it, thought I saw a slit up the side of her leg....:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very screechy, and more than I've ever heard her before. Bodysuit was it, thought I saw a slit up the side of her leg....:)

Transparent panel on side of each leg:D
    Forum Member

Sausage & sausage skins spring to mind :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's what Ryan said...but she did look different to the Fantasia I remember. :) I suppose that long hair was a wig?
    Forum Member
    That's what Ryan said...but she did look different to the Fantasia I remember. :) I suppose that long hair was a wig?

Oh it was definitely that Fantasia, no doubt about it, with a shed load of hair extensions (or wig as you say).
    Forum Member
    Who is that singing with Skylar? I missed what Ryan said.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh it was definitely that Fantasia, no doubt about it, with a shed load of hair extensions (or wig as you say).

:eek::eek::eek:

Bring back the original Fantasia- I Loved her!!!! :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Jusgt found out that she had a second child a few months ago..........still doesn't excuse the bodysuit!