Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 257)

Comments

• Options
    BcUhTrTyEeRdCUPBcUhTrTyEeRdCUP Posts: 19,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Night allx
    :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 51
    Forum Member
    Hello Chryed fans!! Not been on here for like ever and want to really get back into it coz got no life. Will someone plz reply to this with some crack about what is happening on Eastenders then next few weeks. Also will someone keep me posted on what happens on Eastenders from the 30th of June to the 13th please as I'm going to Flordia. Love ya all!!!! xxxx <3
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,599
    Forum Member
    Afternoon :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hello :) Haven't been on all weekend :o

Hope you're all well :)

Will need to do a catch up but congrats Laura on OP and glad you had a fab time in London :)

Doing a catch and came across my own post ^ :D It was Meg who went to London not Laura :o:D

I was tired... really shouldn't log on when I'm knackered :sleep::o
  • Options
    jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Afternoon!
    Gah, 26 images.....*proceeds to delete smilies and curse smiley rule*
    who me? wrote: »
    Thankyou both for the request and the gif. I've watched this on slowmo a few times and Phil's flying kick...and then Ben's face which I increasingly want to slap but then I go from that to all gooey in a milisecond. It's the way she rests her head against Marc and he protectivley nestles her with his chin. She also gives Christian the onceover when he comes in...similar to how she did with Syed when she first met him (I tell you she's an actress already because she went from giving him a very sideways look in that scene to smiling when he bent down to unbuckle her from her buggy...so many emotions in one scene; ): D)

Anyway from the way she was looking and holding daddy I think she was thinking 'You think you're going to get me to sleep that easily???...think again daddios because there's plenty of playing in me yet!: p: D) Maybe I'm reading too much into a look though.:)

You're welcome! Yasmin is too adorable - I knew Syed's daughter would be cute but my goodness :D Definitely a good actress too :cool:
    There are some pics of Johnny on Rex from last night.

Thanks! :)
    Teapot2 wrote: »
    Thank you!

Completely forgot to quote this when i first logged on this morning. I love it! : D

I adore the way she flops down and then nestles on Marc's shoulder. They're so natural together.

:D I love that too - and she doesn't take her eyes off Christian either! Definitely inherited Syed's puppy dog eyes :D
    towers wrote: »
    Morning : ) what a lovely gf to see upon my return to the thread, love the way Yasmin has her hand on Syed's chest and is looking at Christian as he walks in.

I think she looks up to see Christian coming in before Syed does! :D
    Surely they could've put this on at a better time of day!

Isn't that when most Chryedians are starting to think it's probably time for bed :sleep :

Oooh saw this on my way into the thread! I will be watching! :cool:
    Thought you might recognise it! : p And thanks for the congrats and also for the pics of Johnny : ) He's so gorgeous : ) Been reading some comments on twitter from people who met him yesterday, one says that he's the loveliest man and now she feels so emotional....I think those of us who have been lucky enough to meet him can relate to that! : ) There's also this pic : )

Aww, definitely relate to that! And the photo is lovely, thanks :)
    Chicklette wrote: »
    Afternoon! Not sure if this has been posted yet: pics from Johnny's M&G on Saturday : )

Thank you! :D I can't believe none of us found out about that either!
    oooh thanks, very exciting although weird to think they're now filming well into July! and coming up to Ramadan then too, I wonder if we'll see much of Christian and the Masoods? Cos they usually disappear for much of Ramadan : ( I've always wanted to see some lighthearted scenes where Christian decides to observe Ramadan with Syed to show support of him and his faith, but then he gives in to temptation on the 3rd day and Syed catches him eating a really big cupcake or something : p Christian's mortified but Syed doesn't care, he just thinks his big man's adorable : )

I would love that so much!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Time flies by when you're reading Chryed fic and watching Chryed vids :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Hello :)

Congrats on the OP Laura :)

Thanks so much for all the new info and pics Laura, disney, Chicklette & demeted yoyo :), and lovely gif, thanks Jenn :)
    Jack Nasty wrote: »
    New thread: D Congrats Laura on OP and thanks for the lovely Johnny pics: D Congrats to asyousay and meg on seeing Johnny, really happy for you both: D

Thank you so much JN :D. xx
    Morning : )

Congrats on the OP Laura and thank you for the lovely Johnny pics. : )

So glad you got to see/meet Johnny ayousay and Meg. : D

I'm very much looking forward to seeing both halves of Chryed this week. Would be really nice if they were included in the Masood family stuff on friday. Not got very high hopes though!

Thank you Teapot2, that's very kind of you :D.
    Doing a catch and came across my own post ^ :D It was Meg who went to London not Laura : o : D

I was tired... really shouldn't log on when I'm knackered :sleep :: o

Thanks Feather, I hope you're well :).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    My apologies, I can't post any Johnny pics for you as I hoped, as I realised I lost my camera on the way home :(:o. I can't tell you how gutted I am to lose some important family stuff on it, but hey, onwards. So unless a miracle happens, no pics unfortunately, but the ones posted here have been gorgeous and much better, thanks!

I'll write up a little snippet of what happened for you x

Oh and welcome to a Chryed week (well, the nearest we've had for a long time!) :)
  • Options
    jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're welcome for the gif Meg!

Oh, that's awful you lost your camera! Gutted for you :( (((hugs))) but looking forward to the write up :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    meg_icy wrote: »
    My apologies, I can't post any Johnny pics for you as I hoped, as I realised I lost my camera on the way home :(:o. I can't tell you how gutted I am to lose some important family stuff on it, but hey, onwards. So unless a miracle happens, no pics unfortunately, but the ones posted here have been gorgeous and much better, thanks!

Oh and welcome to a Chryed week (well, the nearest we've had for a long time!) :)

Evening :)

Aww no, that's not good :( Hope you find it somehow, maybe it's at the bottom of your bag because that's where I lose everything :o

Looking forward to your write up :)
  • Options
    ChickletteChicklette Posts: 5,500
    Forum Member

Really sorry to hear you lost your camera, that's awful :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good Evening Chryedville :D

Congrats Laura on your OP.
    GotchaToo wrote: »
    random depressing fact:

When thread 253 was started, the BB thread 96 started at exactly the same time. We are now on thread 257 and they are halfway through 109.

Sorry, I was bored. :sleep:

What a depressing fact! *Mourn the days when this thread moved that fast* Hopefully things will improve /beginning to sound like a broken record. (HO clearly knows how rightly to treat a character with a popular fan base on DS. EE clearly don't.)
    oooh thanks, very exciting although weird to think they're now filming well into July! and coming up to Ramadan then too, I wonder if we'll see much of Christian and the Masoods? Cos they usually disappear for much of Ramadan :( I've always wanted to see some lighthearted scenes where Christian decides to observe Ramadan with Syed to show support of him and his faith, but then he gives in to temptation on the 3rd day and Syed catches him eating a really big cupcake or something :p Christian's mortified but Syed doesn't care, he just thinks his big man's adorable :)

This is an idea that has been in my head a long time. I would love to see Christian attempt Ramadan because I think there could be some good comedy scenes. :)

Thanks Jenn for the GIF, Chicklette , demented yoyo and disney for the info/ pics (and anyone else, apologies I'm doing a quick catch-up:o) .
    Congrats asyousay and meg for meeting Johnny:)!

ETA: Thanks those that posted pics of the BAFTA's yesterday!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening :)

Sorry to hear about your camera Meg. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry meg about your camera :(.
  • Options
    MadWorld_NESMadWorld_NES Posts: 37,961
    Forum Member
    I'm so sorry you lost your camera meg :( I dropped mine a couple of weeks ago but was lucky because the guy behind me picked it up and gave it back to me, otherwise I'd have lost everything on there! Hope a miracle does happen and you get yours back :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no sorry to hear that Meg was that the new one? :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jenn123 wrote: »
    You're welcome for the gif Meg!

Oh, that's awful you lost your camera! Gutted for you : ( (((hugs))) but looking forward to the write up : )
    Evening : )

Aww no, that's not good : ( Hope you find it somehow, maybe it's at the bottom of your bag because that's where I lose everything : o

Looking forward to your write up : )
    Chicklette wrote: »
    Really sorry to hear you lost your camera, that's awful : (
    Good Evening Chryedville : D

Congrats Laura on your OP.

What a depressing fact! *Mourn the days when this thread moved that fast* Hopefully things will improve /beginning to sound like a broken record. (HO clearly knows how rightly to treat a character with a popular fan base on DS. EE clearly don't.)

This is an idea that has been in my head a long time. I would love to see Christian attempt Ramadan because I think there could be some good comedy scenes. : )

Thanks Jenn for the GIF, Chicklette , demented yoyo and disney for the info/ pics (and anyone else, apologies I'm doing a quick catch-up: o) .
    Congrats asyousay and meg for meeting Johnny: )!

ETA: Thanks those that posted pics of the BAFTA's yesterday!
    Evening : )

Sorry to hear about your camera Meg. : (
    Sorry meg about your camera : (.
    I'm so sorry you lost your camera meg : ( I dropped mine a couple of weeks ago but was lucky because the guy behind me picked it up and gave it back to me, otherwise I'd have lost everything on there! Hope a miracle does happen and you get yours back : )
    Oh no sorry to hear that Meg was that the new one? : (

Thank you all so much. lovely Chryedians xxx

It's annoying as I was so careful all weekend, then rushed off the train in a hurry at the very end for a connection, distracted, and didn't notice, I think. Slim hopes of lost property being handed in, if someone kind found it, but nothing yet. I keep hoping it will magically reappear in my bag or pocket, or I've missed something, but alas. It's the pictures that I really care about.

That's a nice story Mads, aw, I'm glad he was kind!

Erm, disney (*whispers*), no, I broke that one on the first day of the special trip :o (/accident, outdoors in the wind), so this was a very precious replacement (just to add insult to injury). Whoops. I really don't normally do this kind of thing...except now I clearly do....:sleep::(

Anyway....apologies for the woe everyone, I just wanted to mention why I couldn't post any pics as promised, and keep it separate from the Johnny squee, which is still the happy part. x
  • Options
    cazzieb2705cazzieb2705 Posts: 12,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hiya Lovlies hope your all well xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you all so much. lovely Chryedians xxx

It's annoying as I was so careful all weekend, then rushed off the train in a hurry at the very end for a connection, distracted, and didn't notice, I think. Slim hopes of lost property being handed in, if someone kind found it, but nothing yet. I keep hoping it will magically reappear in my bag or pocket, or I've missed something, but alas.

That's a nice story Mads, aw, I'm glad he was kind!

Erm, disney (*whispers*), no, I broke that one on the first day of the special trip :o /accident, in the wind, so this was a very precious replacement (just to add insult to injury). Whoops. I really don't normally do this kind of thing...except now I clearly do....:sleep::(

Anyway....apologies for the woe everyone, I just wanted to mention why I couldn't post any pics as promised, and keep it separate from the Johnny squee, which is still the happy part. x

Oh dear! What a shame for you :( Mine is in for repair at the moment, it was in my bag and I dropped it and smashed the LCD screen. I'm lost without it.

I hope you can get a replacement. Still you don't need pictures to know that you saw Johnny in the flesh and looking gorgeous too! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Evening :) long time no see!
  • Options
    starfish100starfish100 Posts: 12,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good Evening all and Hello to part 257, (thank you mods) and congrats to Laura on getting the OP. :D

A big thank you to Laura and Chicklette, and Disney for all the Johnny links / pics....xxx much appreciated. :D

Thank you to Jenn for the adorable Syed / Yasmin giff - lovely. :)

Well done Asyousay and Meg for being on Johnny watch at the Bafta's watch and thank you. :D

Who me? - no worries about the Marc thing - you are good to alert us and shame but thanks for trying. xxx :)

Meg (((((hugs))))) - sending vibes to whoever might find your camera that they do the right thing. xxxxx :cry: I feel for you and I hope you have some good luck, and there is someone out there with a conscience. xx :)
  • Options
    cazzieb2705cazzieb2705 Posts: 12,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening :) long time no see!

ha i've been popping in from time to time just been a busy girl but its all calming a bit now xx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone. Looking forward to tonight's episode? :)

meg, that really sucks about your camera. There's no way someone could have handed it in somewhere? I hope you get it back. Thrilled that you got to meet Johnny, looking forward to your write up. :D
  • Options
    starfish100starfish100 Posts: 12,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hello! Hiya and good to see you! xxx :)
  • Options
    Forum Member

Hi Carrie :)
    Oh dear! What a shame for you :( Mine is in for repair at the moment, it was in my bag and I dropped it and smashed the LCD screen. I'm lost without it.

I hope you can get a replacement. Still you don't need pictures to know that you saw Johnny in the flesh and looking gorgeous too! :)

I'm sorry disney, I really hope they can fix yours! That's so unlucky. I need to get mine fixed too, I haven't figured out how yet. It was a drop for me too (on the only small area nearby that wasn't soft ground, as the strap got un-tangled up in my hood /excuses :o), and the (shutter) button broke. It depresses enough to focus, but then won't click to take a picture. I think it's that, or something to do with the lens shutter I guess :(. I hope you get yours back soon :).

Thanks :). You're right, JP is always gorgeous :D isn't he. It's the photos from the family trip that are the ones getting to me. x
This discussion has been closed.