Options

Christ talking bout twitter to Brian?

holyfreakinmolyholyfreakinmoly Posts: 201
Forum Member
In his interview Christ said last night they heard a whisper that aaron had loads offanson twitter.
How would he know that????

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    * loads of fans
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You are DEFINITELY typing off an iPhone :p
  • Options
    SupersarahpSupersarahp Posts: 4,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG Brian has connections to heaven now?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because Arron's a model, maybe it was pre-existing fans from before he went in?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    Christ was evicted?!! Can we vote him back in so he can be resurrected? ;)
  • Options
    IrishGrannyIrishGranny Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In his interview Christ said last night they heard a whisper that aaron had loads offanson twitter.

Sorry I just posted similar thread I had begun to think I'd been hearing things as there seemed to be no mention of it .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pmsl it's an iPad, wot a bloody nuisance!!,! Chris i mean Chris ,!
  • Options
    SupersarahpSupersarahp Posts: 4,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This ^^^^
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Christ was evicted?!! Can we vote him back in so he can be resurrected? ;)

Omg I am pissing myself!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The point of the thread is not how many fans Arron has but how the Hell did they find out about it in the house last night.
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris had much more to offer to the house, it was predictable the model would generate more support especially on twitter
  • Options
    moogestermoogester Posts: 15,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The point of the thread is not how many fans Arron has but how the Hell did they find out about it in the house last night.

Because Arron may have mentioned to the others how many followers he had on Twitter before he went in...?
  • Options
    Forum Member

That's what I thought, but he must have been bragging prior :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because Arron may have mentioned to the others how many followers he had on Twitter before he went in...?
    During the interview He lowered his voice and said to Brian "We heard a whisper last night" etc perhaps he literally meant he overheard whispering in the house but that certainly was not what I read into what he said. However if no one else picked up on this perhaps I am wrong.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    During the interview He lowered his voice and said to Brian "We heard a whisper last night" etc perhaps he literally meant he overheard whispering in the house but that certainly was not what I read into what he said. However if no one else picked up on this perhaps I am wrong.

Brian is woefully unprofessional and I'm sure he'd have floundered like hell if there was an accidental admission like this. I'm sure they just meant prior to BB, at least that's what I got from it. I'll have another look when it's up on the c5 site
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No, I thought that too, I also wondered why his interview was quite short, we're they a bit worried about wot he was going to say..??
  • Options
    **Soft Centre****Soft Centre** Posts: 326
    Forum Member

Didn''t Scott leave the house for a while yesterday? maybe he brought the news back in with him
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, I thought that too, I also wondered why his interview was quite short, we're they a bit worried about wot he was going to say..??

They only had an hour for the show, guessing that's why.

This hour long eviction show has me very cross :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They only had an hour for the show, guessing that's why.

This hour long eviction show has me very cross :cry:

Yeah me too, it's all very rushed.
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Especially when we dont get much feed anyway now its watered down every Friday
  • Options
    threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn''t Scott leave the house for a while yesterday? maybe he brought the news back in with him

My first thought was Scott
  • Options
    adwaltonadwalton Posts: 4,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I suppose he told them. He is the type who would brag about it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My first thought was Scott

It is rather mind boggling to think that the conversation with whoever told him about his sister's death went on to discuss who had the biggest twitter following.