Options

Looks like the Daily Star finally went as low as they could..

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,414
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://media.skynews.com/media/images/generated/2013/1/22/216851/default/v1/star-1-329x437.jpg

In light of another shooting in the states..
clearly this couple have got someone In Richard Desmond HQ very worried.

Comments

• Options
    summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BB engineered the situation!!!
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's a bit much isn't it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's a bit much isn't it?

its horrendous.
    I really hope they take legal action.Maybe the Daily star would like to finally do some good and explain the real stories of Bigbrother the ones Endemol and C5 want to keep away from the people still loyal enough to vote
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    moonburn wrote: »
    http://media.skynews.com/media/images/generated/2013/1/22/216851/default/v1/star-1-329x437.jpg

What a load of shite they must be getting too many votes and the producers are worried about their chosen one not winning:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is that pic photoshopped? Joke!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    That's so insensitive! AND before everyone starts on Speidi, they didn't engineer this!
  • Options
    rosiedevonrosiedevon Posts: 7,707
    Forum Member
    Well Heidi said she has a gun at home. As it makes her feel safe when Spencer isn't there.

Which is why I don't understand why they won't separate for any length of time in the house.

If they are always together how come she needs a gun for when he isn't at home.
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't take any notice of anything that rag says
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GetHoppy wrote: »
    Is that pic photoshopped? Joke!

Looks it. I mean, I know they're dicks, but there's no need to just start making shit up and creating fake photos just to make people hate them even more. I wouldn't be surprised if they both literally got lynched by the crowd when they leave the house. :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 433
    Forum Member
    rosiedevon wrote: »
    Well Heidi said she has a gun at home. As it makes her feel safe when Spencer isn't there.

Which is why I don't understand why they won't separate for any length of time in the house.

If they are always together how come she needs a gun for when he isn't at home.

If BB had given her a gun, they'd have done the task!
  • Options
    Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    British journalism's finest hour :rolleyes: I don't know how those people sleep at night.
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    British journalism's finest hour :rolleyes: I don't know how those people sleep at night.

Message from the boss to do it;), Richard Desmond who owns channel5(which CBB is on), is giving Rylan a reality show on channel5 he also owns the Daily Star,he must be worried Spedi are getting too many votes......................
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    maureens wrote: »
    Message from the boss to do it;), Richard Desmond who owns channel5, who is giving Rylan a reality show on channel5 also owns the Daily Star,he must want be worried Spedi are getting too many votes......................

This ^^^
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maureens wrote: »
    Message from the boss to do it;), Richard Desmond who owns channel5(which CBB is on), is giving Rylan a reality show on channel5 he also owns the Daily Star,he must be worried Spedi are getting too many votes......................

Ofc..:D
    Rylan a winner = better chance it will work.
    I bet he forgot about the little Josie experiment? she was supposed to be the best winner ever until they realised the material they had to work with was terrible and fell apart when John james left ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "As I departed the country this morning to continue my spiritual journey, I mistakenly brought my hunting weapons to the airport . . . It was an honest mistake, and they sent me on my way. On an unrelated note, I’m not allowed in the country anymore — but that’s because of the chicken incident.” - Spencer Pratt

I don't think he's safe in possession of a gun :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    moonburn wrote: »

well its them and they had the pic took , and in the house have stated they agree with the right to bare arms , so cant see a set up anywhere tbh :confused: what concerns me more is that if he has adhd how can he get a gun permit ?
  • Options
    JennyukJennyuk Posts: 20,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "As I departed the country this morning to continue my spiritual journey, I mistakenly brought my hunting weapons to the airport . . . It was an honest mistake, and they sent me on my way. On an unrelated note, I’m not allowed in the country anymore — but that’s because of the chicken incident.” - Spencer Pratt

He wanted to join the FBI :eek::eek::eek::eek:

http://perezhilton.com/2011-02-04-spencer-pratt-re-enrolls-at-usc-to-be-an-fbi-agent#.UPySXR1WzTp
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:eek::eek: Literally beyond parody. I mean if you read it in The Onion you would think they had gone a bit far this time.
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    JennyukJennyuk Posts: 20,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    Good grief....are they safe with a gun:eek:

I wouldnt trust him with a water pistol
  • Options
    Amnesia HazeAmnesia Haze Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why? Serious question.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek::eek: Literally beyond parody. I mean if you read it in The Onion you would think they had gone a bit far this time.

Am I the only one who now wants to know more about this "chicken incident"?
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow, that is too much. They really want them to be hated, don't they? I reckon they may get death threats when they leave :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why? Serious question.

Because I don't agree with just anyone having access to a gun, but that's a topic for another day really.

It was (I hoped) a humorous, throwaway comment - that's all, nothing in-depth at this time of night.