Options

I would Love To See More Of Iveta On Strictly She's So Hot - Would You???

TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
Forum Member
✭✭

Iveta was Amazing on It Takes Two tonight a real breath of fresh air that lit up the show and its not possible to tire of admiring her gorgeous legs and things, do you think that the BBC should make more use of her on Strictly Come Dancing.

Are you a fan of Iveta or does she get on your nerves, please explain ?

Comments

• Options
    Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not a fan.
  • Options
    EnglishspinnerEnglishspinner Posts: 6,132
    Forum Member
    A fan, but if she's being pushed forward for some sort of presenting duties, no more of that stuff tonight which looked like it came from a particularly bad broadcast of Wayne's World.
  • Options
    teeswolfteeswolf Posts: 3,950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Enough already! Talk about overkill.

The total eclipse of the heart bit was completely cringeworthy. Just not funny Iveta!
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Iveta she has such a fun personality, I doubt she was being pushed forward for presenting duites more like it was ladies night and they were having a bit of a laugh.
  • Options
    TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    Definitely not - I don't get the whole Iveta love thing as I find her the most annoying pro of them all. The stuff she's done on ITT this week has been beyond awful, and can someone please tell her that she can't sing!
  • Options
    alan29alan29 Posts: 34,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God no!
    Dresses like a hooker. Make up like a gargoyle. A voice to curdle milk. And all the class of a dockers moll.
  • Options
    teeswolfteeswolf Posts: 3,950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tejas wrote: »
    Definitely not - I don't get the whole Iveta love thing as I find her the most annoying pro of them all. The stuff she's done on ITT this week has been beyond awful, and can someone please tell her that she can't sing!

Thing was Joanne can sing, but Iveta had to try and dominate the duet. As you say,beyond awful.
  • Options
    sanfran1sanfran1 Posts: 417
    Forum Member

I agree wholeheartedly.
  • Options
    Liza with a ZeeLiza with a Zee Posts: 1,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love Iveta she's funny
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
    Forum Member
    All the mean, humourless people on the forum like Pixie but hate Iveta.
  • Options
    TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    All the mean, humourless people on the forum like Pixie but hate Iveta.

Not that you're one to generalise or anything...

I have a sense of humour, I just don't like Iveta because I find her about as funny as having the runs. No need to be nasty about it. People say FAR worse things about Karen, Kevin, Janette etc. so why not about her?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
    Forum Member
    Not that you're one to generalise or anything...

I have a sense of humour, I just don't like Iveta because I find her about as funny as having the runs. No need to be nasty about it. People say FAR worse things about Karen, Kevin, Janette etc. so why not about her?

It's perfectly fine to dislike Iveta. It's just that in the Venn Diagram of Strictly fans where the circle of Pixie fans and the circle of Iveta dislikers overlap is where the Daily Heil readers reside.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    It's perfectly fine to dislike Iveta. It's just that in the Venn Diagram of Strictly fans where the circle of Pixie fans and the circle of Iveta dislikers overlap is where the Daily Heil readers reside.

I must be weird then, Iveta is by far my favourite pro and Pixie my favourite celeb. ;-)
  • Options
    jeni28jeni28 Posts: 135
    Forum Member
    Like Iveta but have actually found myself thinking - Omg not Iveta again ! Agree about overkill .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TerryM22 wrote: »

Iveta was Amazing on It Takes Two tonight a real breath of fresh air that lit up the show and its not possible to tire of admiring her gorgeous legs and things, do you think that the BBC should make more use of her on Strictly Come Dancing.

Are you a fan of Iveta or does she get on your nerves, please explain ?

No! No! No! She is on far too much as it is.
  • Options
    crannyfaddockcrannyfaddock Posts: 154
    Forum Member
    alan29 wrote: »
    God no!
    Dresses like a hooker. Make up like a gargoyle. A voice to curdle milk. And all the class of a dockers moll.

...not a fan alan?
  • Options
    ilovesootyilovesooty Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't seen her on It Takes Two.

I might be interested in seeing more of her choreography, but not because "She's hot".
  • Options
    alan29alan29 Posts: 34,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...not a fan alan?

Does it show?
  • Options
    TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mascot wrote: »
    I must be weird then, Iveta is by far my favourite pro and Pixie my favourite celeb. ;-)

Like most viewers at home Iveta and Kristina are my two favourite female pros, they are both super talented dancers and choreographers, I would like to see more of both of them. Pixie is of course my favourite female celeb this year.
  • Options
    edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm convinced that some of you guys like to be grumpy :p and love to complain :p:p

I like these Iveta's segments on Itt :D. The more the merrier imo . I just think that she has a very dry sense of humor which I love :D and I definitely want to see her talk more about choreography in the next episodes. If they're any lol.
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    edy10 wrote: »
    I'm convinced that some of you guys like to be grumpy :p and love to complain :p:p

I like these Iveta's segments on Itt :D. The more the merrier imo . I just think that she has a very dry sense of humor which I love :D and I definitely want to see her talk more about choreography in the next episodes. If they're any lol.

I know I have never saw so many grumps on the one forum who all love the same show 😊 I do like a dry sense of humour which Iveta has, she would be so much fun on a night out.
  • Options
    luigy39luigy39 Posts: 578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think Iveta has a sense of humor, dry or otherwise, she is Russian for god's sake. She is just naturally awkward and this makes her funny to some.

:DFriends for the life :D by the way, where is her ex-partner Tham?
  • Options
    holly berryholly berry Posts: 14,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She seems to be doing quite a lot on ITT atm so I think it's about right. Over-exposure is never a good thing - familiarity breeds contempt and all that lol
  • Options
    wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    luigy39 wrote: »
    I don't think Iveta has a sense of humor, dry or otherwise, she is Russian for god's sake. She is just naturally awkward and this makes her funny to some.

She's Lithuanian (adopts "intimidating Iveta" voice having heard her say it "I'm NOT Russian") :D

Got to say when she first turned up (pro routines and covering for Aliona and Ola injuries with their celebs) I thought she was the quiet type - how wrong I was!

But she is good fun and a good choreographer. Can imagine she might be a bit to "in yer face" for some, and the producers might need to be careful not to over rely on using her on ITT.
  • Options
    Serenity.Serenity. Posts: 262
    Forum Member
    luigy39 wrote: »

She's from Lithuania. If you are going to insult her, at least get your facts right.

I agree with others who say she is probably being used a little too much on ITT. I think she's funny but I don't want to see her all the time.