SCD Week 11 (Quarter-Finals) Discussion Thread - Sat 7pm/Sun 7.20pm

cwickhamcwickham Posts: 10,271
Forum Member
✭✭
Tonight: Regular dances! Scores! Waltz-a-thon! More scores added to the first scores! Final leaderboard!

Regular dances:
Caroline & Pasha - Argentine Tango to "La Cumparsita"
Frankie & Kevin - Salsa to Freemasons' remix of "Work" by Kelly Rowland
Jake & Janette - Charleston to "Entry of the Gladiators" by Ken Griffiths' Circus Band
Mark & Karen - Foxtrot to "L-O-V-E" by Nat King Cole
Pixie & Trent - Cha-Cha-Cha to Glee version of "Love Shack"
Simon & Kristina - American Smooth to "Heartache Tonight" by Michael Buble

Comments

• jiver51jiver51 Posts: 848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello All, just saying Hello before I put the tea on, perhaps a week with real dancing with no backing dancers getting in the way will be a lot better. ( I'm trying to ignore the Waltz- A -Thon )
  • reclinewithmereclinewithme Posts: 3,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who's going out tonight? It should be one of the boys, the girls are all so good ..
  • BuddyBontheNetBuddyBontheNet Posts: 28,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who's going out tonight? It should be one of the boys, the girls are all so good ..

Too hard to call especially with the judges having two bites of the cherry with the 'thon'.
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    The Cherry B is on me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arcana wrote: »
    The Cherry B is on me.

Yuk! Always thought it tasted like cough medicine! :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cracking game on Pointless tonight. :cool:
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    Yuk! Always thought it tasted like cough medicine! :p

You say that like it's a bad thing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arcana wrote: »
    You say that like it's a bad thing.

You're right, but it was the kind of cough medicine that tasted horrible! :p
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gill GODDESS needs to do Strictly ASAP <333

Love her fierceness <333
  • hansuehansue Posts: 14,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can relax tonight as this is the first time in many years, where my favourites have left and I don't have to sit on tenterhooks just in case they muck up. At the moment I don't have a favourite but there are a couple of people I don't want to win. If I was pushed, I would support Caroline.
  • MissMidgardMissMidgard Posts: 5,756
    Forum Member
    Jake being well and truly stitched up with his music again.
  • Laptop LilLaptop Lil Posts: 2,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening Strictlypeeps! hope everyone is in fine form.

Just hope there are no backing dancers tonight, otherwise I will go mad>:(

Me thinks Mark might be going home tonight!
  • StrictlyEastendStrictlyEastend Posts: 35,455
    Forum Member
    Hello! :D

I hope Strictly starts on time this week! :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    Forum Member
    I'm most looking forward to Caroline tonight. I agree Jake has been stitched up again.
  • LogopolisLogopolis Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Coincidence...

I THINK NOT!
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,373
    Forum Member
    Jake might be in trouble this week. I saw them training on ITT

Didn't look good at all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    so nervous for tonight I really hope caroline does great, that's my least favourite thing it's amazing to have your favourite still in at this stage but wish I could simply enjoy without worry.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh lets not start this again.

If he dances great it won't matter.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm most looking forward to Caroline tonight. I agree Jake has been stitched up again.

Why would the producers deliberately try to make a contestant lose. Its just nonsense.

Jake is talented enough and does not need all these conspiracy theories. He will be great tonight I have faith.
  • attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Too hard to call especially with the judges having two bites of the cherry with the 'thon'.

Yes the judges could change everything. It should be Mark in the bottom two but if he is very high on the leaderboard somehow, we could be in for a shock.

Worried for Pixie and Frankie. Pixie has some moves that could spell disaster if she goes off balance and her and F both have dodgy songs. Hope I am wrong and hope the judges are fair in the waltathon, who can forget Ali and Brian bashing into another couple and getting top marks :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark Wright to go for me.

I think he gives it his all but in all honestly I would rather have had Thom still on the show than Mark :(
  • Laptop LilLaptop Lil Posts: 2,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes the judges could change everything. It should be Mark in the bottom two but if he is very high on the leaderboard somehow, we could be in for a shock.

Worried for Pixie and Frankie. Pixie has some moves that could spell disaster if she goes off balance and her and F both have dodgy songs. Hope I am wrong and hope the judges are fair in the waltathon, who can forget Ali and Brian bashing into another couple and getting top marks :o

No need to worry about Pixie, she is the judges darlin' and will be the last person they send home.
  • mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    SCD starting late again (rolleyes)
  • StrictlyEastendStrictlyEastend Posts: 35,455
    Forum Member

If Pixie does go wrong, blame Trent! :D

I hope she doesn't though.

I agree, I think Mark should be in the bottom two and also, I think Jake should be too as he is vastly overrated if you ask me.

But it depends on tonight's dances. ;-)

Pointless over running again! >:(
  • foxyredfoxyred Posts: 15,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cracking game on Pointless tonight. :cool:

I know, those answers were brilliant. Gutted Benjamin went out after such a good round.