✭✭✭
    Holy .... !!!

http://i.imgur.com/Kh6wiA7.png

see, told you !
  • Options
    workhorseworkhorse Posts: 2,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ok , I know it's absurd , he doesn't stand a chance in hell , yadda yadda .

but still ... could it happen ? she does kinda have a soft spot for him I think .

knowing he has a girlfriend,she's a home wreaker.dexter is a love prat.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well after the LF last night, my answer is YES (if Charlie keeps drinking that champagne)
  • Options
    changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Holy .... !!!

http://i.imgur.com/Kh6wiA7.png

see, told you !

:D Lovely!

If Dexter makes a play for Dan next week, I will not be one bit surprised.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 386
    Forum Member
    I don't get this and what the hell Dexter is doing!
    This romance is FAKE!!
    FAKER THAN SALLIES TITS
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so what are we gonna call them -

Darlie

Chexter

??
  • Options
    oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »
    Dazel started with saying I like you remember.The bumping and grinding was in a dance.
    Come on hall pass, to flirt maybe., Charlie warned Hazel about Daley, having a g/f saying it was wrong and if Dexter fell for Charlie his g/f would lose him.= home wrecker

If one is wrong, all is wrong. You cant bend the rules cos you like the Hm.

The guy has a g/f and Charlie cant go there, end of. If she does she is no better than Hazel and should get the same criticism and fallout.

^^^^^

all this
  • Options
    oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    so what are we gonna call them -

Darlie

Chexter

??

how about ...... plain stupid
  • Options
    Miriam_RMiriam_R Posts: 4,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    qwertyell wrote: »
    Won't happen. Isn't real. Dexter's just throwing out random hand grenades to see what blows up.

Nice analogy.
  • Options
    CheddarcakesCheddarcakes Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dexter tries to cheat on his girlfriend and everyone is cheering him on. Top LELs at this forum and the mammoth hypocrisy
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm wondering what his next move will be , old Travers is a problem , no point in trying to charm her , maybe encourage her dislike would be better , then she'll go off on one and Charlie will sympathise with Dex
  • Options
    loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm wondering what his next move will be , old Travers is a problem , no point in trying to charm her , maybe encourage her dislike would be better , then she'll go off on one and Charlie will sympathise with Dex

Yep he's playing this game, but I think he's unsure whether to get on jackie side or go against here that's what he's figuring out currently. Remember ma travers openly said Charlie's is impressionable and her past shows us she is easily led as she is quite vulnerable.

Despite the hazel nonsense, I will miss her if she goes and It's most likely she will. But I think her and Charlie had the potential to make string team. I'm not getting the stupid tiffs they have had that's normal. And I think hazel would've made Charlie see sense. But at least she will have can and shes friends with Sophie as well so.
  • Options
    avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Charlie's probably secretly hoping her mums evicted tonight!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    avon942 wrote: »
    Charlie's probably secretly hoping her mums evicted tonight!

...because she knows he's only using her to get to Jackie.
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope so. I think they have a good connection.
  • Options
    Model_CitizenModel_Citizen Posts: 649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    changa wrote: »
    :D Lovely!

If Dexter makes a play for Dan next week, I will not be one bit surprised.

The moment he put his arm round her,Charlie talked about callum and he wihdrew the arm in a fast and sulky manner , was very funny

I was refferint to the picture but it didnt quote :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dexter is just playing the game. He has no feelings for Charlie. If there's anyone he should be having feelings for, it would make sense for it to be Gina.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dexter is just playing the game. He has no feelings for Charlie. If there's anyone he should be having feelings for, it would make sense for it to be Gina.

nah , he's seen her without make-up .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well , seems to have hit a bump in the road , Charlie can be very unpleasant .
  • Options
    Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It can happen, because Charlie will use Dexter to help promote her music. That's all she REALLY cares about.
  • Options
    Laters BabyLaters Baby Posts: 488
    Forum Member
    It can happen, because Charlie will use Dexter to help promote her music. That's all she REALLY cares about.

if any of that was true charlie would have played along with this stupid fauxmance angle that seems to be the next step in dexters game!

now i'm a dexter fan. atm i want him to reach the end because i enjoy watching a game player and seeing where he will go next with it. but i refuse to put him on a poor dexter pedistal and pretend his shit dosen't stink because he knows exactly what he is doing. Charlie was right to pull dexter up about these so called feelings for her because tbh wouldn't you be wary too. he had feelings for hazel last week. he's said something about him and gina being together if they didn't have partners and i'm sure he even had a crack at Jemimimah when she was in there. :confused: so how is charlie a bad guy for seeing through his game. she isn't part of it. she could actually be a good friend to dexter if he dosent f*** it up. she is one of the few housemates who can actually stand him and he was stupid to try and involve her imo would she have got peoples respect had she played along with dexters gameplan and become the next JJJ. no! she smelt bull shit and called him on it. Good for her! :)
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She loves the badboys.. when Jackie is gone, it's game on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she's getting more and more fond of him .