'Sinitta aborted Simon Cowell's baby'

Comments

• i4ui4u Posts: 54,948
    Forum Member
    For two days the front page and inside pages of a paper have been covered in stories from $initta about Simon Cowell, a nice little earner? She claims she doesn't hang round him for the money or lavish gifts.

Last week she put a call out to Sly to come to aid, what a result 2 days splashed across a tabloid at a time a publicist closely associated with Cowell was appearing in court.

The paper only managed to find a very small space tucked away on page 31 to report on sex charges against someone the paper has relied on for years for stories.
  • gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    cazzz wrote: »
    so this "exclusive" comes out on the same day that Simons so called PR guru is in court. News on Simon is worldwide, Max is just UK. I think Sinitta, Simon and Max decided which day was the best to publish this story to try and deflect some publicity from him.

They are all up to their necks in making this story a big headline. Max to deflect, Simon help his friend Max as a thankyou for all the stuff he has kept out of the papers. Sinitta gets a nice cheque and also lets it known she had been there and done that way before Lauren.

exactly

this is a complete contrived managed press campaign

simons "baby"

sinittas "abortion"

maxs "sex charge"

dont be taken in
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    You really think that Cazz! Maybe you're too suspicious but you would make a fab detective! :D

The very wealthy business people in life know exactly what to do to manipulate people.
  • Brighton BhelleBrighton Bhelle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    The article states Slymon likes to tease and flirt with his exes until they fight.

Now that in itself reeks of a man who's psychologically badly f***ed up.

Who the hell would want a child with a man like that?

Oh, right. I've got it. Women who are psychologically badly f***ed up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    exactly

maxs "sex charge"

dont be taken in

I read that as sex CHANGE :o and thought 'oh dear god not something else!!' :o
  • Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member
    If all this is real, then Snit's obviously not a well budgie. I'm starting to feel sorry for her, tbh.
  • Baz OBaz O Posts: 1,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched Sinitta on the X Factor last night and thought what an idiot! She appeared in a bikini Why? Yes she looks good for her age but it made her look a bit desperate. Then she couldn't sit properly on the sofa she had her legs tucked up under her and was waving a fan about ... I think she has "Peter Pan Syndrome" ;) Simon seems to be quite intelligent so why is he still friends with someone so immature? If he is reading this perhaps he can enlighten us?
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marilliona wrote: »
    I read that as sex CHANGE :o and thought 'oh dear god not something else!!' :o

lol I did the same
    *puts glasses on*
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    exactly

this is a complete contrived managed press campaign

simons "baby"

sinittas "abortion"

maxs "sex charge"

dont be taken in

Yep ...for years she's seemed happy to sit on the sidelines or front and centre, whilst UK tabloids have promoted the idea of 'Simon's Harem' to the public without ever quantifying that these women were 'friends or there with partners'....:cool:

Which begs the question, why, when Simon's team clearly and blatantly sent these pap pics and articles to the waiting press, all with clearance from Simon (as everything always has been), nobody saw fit to tell an accurate story then?

Because...an accurate story would be boring, not promote a certain image, not make the public gasp and crowd round to look at Simon's yacht, etc, etc? Not keep tabs on...the X Factor as much?

Exactly what is the public now supposed to think after years of beng bombarded by articles and photos? Any monster is of Simon and his team's making imo.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just seen this on Twitter. Obviously, take with grain but heyho...
    @m*******g5 Oct
    RT @Beard_Club: Gay BGT boss Simon Cowell STILL trying to pretend he's had sex with a woman http://dailym.ai/1dYze18 #Sinitta #lol

s*****n‏@a******n5 Oct
    @m*******g @Beard_Club LOL!!! my old lecturer from 4years ago told us about this. she was his solicitor...bad for his image apparently
    Forum Member
    cazzz wrote: »
    yup I agree with you, I read somewhere that the DM makes a fortune from advertising on their sidebar etc and its popular with readers all over the world. As Max feeds them Xfactor and other stories they wont want to cut off their "source" on stories about Xfactor, BGT and the spinoffs all over the world.

Max probably knows where to find the cupboards that holds the skeletons, there are people who will not want them opened in public.

PS did the article reveal what age Sinitta is at the moment:D

Back in November 2005 The Sun were due to print an embarrassing picture of Cowell, he was fearful Fox would be repelled by his seedy image. MC immediately called the paper and warned an exec he'd be out of a job if he ran the picture. It had no effect, Cowell also warned the exec but the presses were rolling. So Cowell phoned Murdoch in New York and threatened to pull out of the Fox deal over Idol & X-Factor. The presses were stopped the papers pulped and different front page was printed.

It's claimed tabloid journalists depended on Cowell frequently calling them with stories, in return he expected loyalty.
    Forum Member
    Ooh I didn't realise in 1982 $initta travelled with Nicholas Cowell to Majorca as his girlfriend. Not for the last time Simon inherited one of his brother's cast-offs.

The Tom Bower goes extraordinary length's to make it clear Simon is not gay, that he frequented gay clubs purely in the interest of research.
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    Exactly what is the public now supposed to think after years of beng bombarded by articles and photos? Any monster is of Simon and his team's making imo.

I don't understand why anyone would want the 'SC media image' though. A man who sleeps with his friend's wife? A man who keeps his exes too close? A control freak? - if you were going to manufacture a media image, wouldn't it be a better one? This is the thing I don't understand when people say it's an image which has been created by PR men; it's a rubbish one. Okay, it gets people talking, but I genuinely don't think it makes people watch his shows.

*shrugs*
    Baz O wrote: »
    Simon seems to be quite intelligent so why is he still friends with someone so immature?

From reading some of Bower's bio, I don't get the impression he is that intelligent.
    Considering last week she was mischievously angrily claiming 'they' were trying to stop her story she admits she was asked not to speak to Tom Bower. So she kept stum and Bower never spoke to the person who's been there for Sly since the 1980's.

Interestingly, Silverman's opinions on things featured regularly in the book :rolleyes:
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PJ1893 wrote: »
    I don't understand why anyone would want the 'SC media image' though. A man who sleeps with his friend's wife? A man who keeps his exes too close? A control freak? - if you were going to manufacture a media image, wouldn't it be a better one? This is the thing I don't understand when people say it's an image which has been created by PR men; it's a rubbish one. Okay, it gets people talking, but I genuinely don't think it makes people watch his shows.

*shrugs*

From reading some of Bower's bio, I don't get the impression he is that intelligent.

Interestingly, Silverman's opinions on things featured regularly in the book :rolleyes:

He's POWERFUL.

He's HETEROSEXUAL.

He's a POWERFUL HETEROSEXUAL that just cannot STOP HAVING SEX WITH WOMEN.
    ;)
  • DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    Just seen this on Twitter. Obviously, take with grain but heyho...

It's what a lot of us have been saying for a long time it's all about the image he ( or his pr people) are trying to portray. Sad state of affairs though when you would rather be seen as a heterosexual with the morals of a sewer rat than a rather nice gay gentleman :(
  • DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh I didn't realise in 1982 $initta travelled with Nicholas Cowell to Majorca as his girlfriend. Not for the last time Simon inherited one of his brother's cast-offs.

The Tom Bower goes extraordinary length's to make it clear Simon is not gay, that he frequented gay clubs purely in the interest of research.

What researching if there were any fit blokes there :o
  • d0lphind0lphin Posts: 25,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sinitta's on This Morning right now, she seems like a nervous wreck, I actually feel quite sorry for her.
  • jioscarjioscar Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anything for publicity :mad:
  • jjrussjjruss Posts: 293
    Forum Member
    Damage limitation by Sinitta..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I genuinely don't think she's doing it for publicity on this occasion, she seems unhinged.
  • Baz OBaz O Posts: 1,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just watched her and she needs to shut up about it now because if you keep talking about it the longer it will continue. She should definitely close her twitter account and just not read anything about herself in the papers or online ... she won't stop she can't help herself.

Why would she say that Lauren had told her to get her own man? Very strange :confused:
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    All very odd and what on earth does this tweet mean
    Good morning london, hope you slept like broccoli, see you on @itvthismorning later , Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day right @Duo

How does broccoli sleep:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's POWERFUL.

He's HETEROSEXUAL.

He's a POWERFUL HETEROSEXUAL that just cannot STOP HAVING SEX WITH WOMEN.
    ;)

Yep

Never underestimate a man's sense of self in the public eye.

We don't have it, because most of us are neither rich or powerful to know what it feels like, but his life, in the very public eye (and that his shows rely on his image as ringmaster), is on a level where he must be conscious of his image every second of every day.

I'd suggest by now (and based on the sheer lunacy of the stories and setup pap pics) it's a case of anything....ANYTHING.. to look a.) straight b.) straight c.) fill the blank.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DE53 wrote: »
    It's what a lot of us have been saying for a long time it's all about the image he ( or his pr people) are trying to portray. Sad state of affairs though when you would rather be seen as a heterosexual with the morals of a sewer rat than a rather nice gay gentleman :(

Can I tick this up a hundred times. :cool:

I actually can't claim to know his orientation. But he's hiding something and the level of downright ridiculous (also employed for certain boyband members and actors) generally points to the usual major "suspected issue".

It's not too much of a stretch to assume this is the crux of the matter. Or part of it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thing that confuses me though, is why does he think people care about his sexuality?
    I personally think he's bisexual rather than gay, but if he'd come out years ago it wouldn't have been a big deal. It would have been a five minute wonder and then people would have accepted it.