Small audio unit suggestions

Hi all. I'm looking for a small audio unit, either something like the PURE CHRONOS iDOCK SERIES II or a mini hifi. Essential features are DAB, remote control, aux in, and ideally CD but not essential, budget is no more than £70ish. I don't need an ipod dock, only reason i mention the PURE above is that its a good price at richer sounds, i think it's stock clearance price though.

Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations of products that are out there?

Comments

• soulboy22soulboy22 Posts: 484
    Forum Member
    try one of these perhaps?

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9034778.htm#pdpFullProductInformation

Not a great brand I know but has all the important features at required price. I had 2 of the earlier CD versions of the Pure Chronos you were looking at and both developed faults, so can't recommend those
  • snuffle_-_uksnuffle_-_uk Posts: 599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    soulboy22 wrote: »
    I had 2 of the earlier CD versions of the Pure Chronos you were looking at and both developed faults, so can't recommend those

Interesting to hear that, I've always had a good experience with Pure products and had good trust in them! If I can get the requirements relaxed to just DAB and Aux in then i have my eye on the Pure ONE Mini Series II... hopefully that is a reliable model.