Have you ever encountered any rude celebs?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    I will compose it today after work and will try to PM everyone who asked by tonight
  • moondancermoondancer Posts: 1,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could you add me to your PM list as well please? :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 171
    Forum Member
    moondancer wrote:
    Could you add me to your PM list as well please? :p

and me please :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 404
    Forum Member
    Sir Jimmy Saville. When I was a kid I wrote to Jim'll Fix It asking if he could fix it for me to meet Mickey Mouse. I recieved a reply and an invitation to go to BBC studios. At the pre-show meeting Jimmy came in and ordered everyone but my parents and I to leave the room. He said they couldn't afford to send me to Disney Land to meet Mickey, but he was prepared to hire a costume for my dad to wear it on the show. Being a little kid I was not savvy enough to show Saville enough enthusiasm and he through a right wobbly and started saying I "should be grateful to meet Sir Jimmy!" and that I wasn't "showing him any respect". He then proceeded to beat me and my family up until he was pulled away by apologetic production staff. Later, at hospital, the doctor that set my broken arm was called Dr. Smith. Jim Smith. So, in an ironic kind of way, Jim really did fix it for me - but only my broken arm and not my dream of meeting Mickey Mouse.

As a side note: As an adult I finally met Mickey Mouse. What a dissapointment. It was in a pub in Northampton and he was drunk and covered in cigarette ash and mud. I had know idea what he had been up to, but he had no intention of signing an autographed picture unless I brought him and his mates (Donald, Pluto) a round of drinks.

:cry:
  • thistle1314thistle1314 Posts: 1,213
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will compose it today after work and will try to PM everyone who asked by tonight

Me too please.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can I be included in the PM please? Cheers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    Dreadful 'celebs' I have had the misfortune to do some work for

Patsy Kensit - rude
    Shirley Bassey - rude
    Malandra Burrows - arrogant, rude, actually just plain obnoxious one of the 'dont you know who I am?' brigade
    Catherine Zeta Jones - diva, demanding and so far up her own butt
    Cilla Black - the rudest woman on the planet by far. The 'friendly' scouser tones are all an act.
    Ben Freeman (Scott in Emmerdale) dreadful arrogant thinks all women should fall at his feet.
    Anthea Turner - the girly girly sweetness is definitely an act
    Dennis Waterman - there are no words in the language to describe this man..
    Lee Bowyer - yuck what a sleazebag
    John Savident (Fred in Corrie) - whingebag almighty
    Meg Mathews - arrgghh!

Lovely Celebs I have worked for

All the Emmerdale team
    Sir Ian Mckellen
    Michael Moloney
    Alan Rickman
    Shane Ritchie - helped my mate change her tyre in a dark car park whilst it was peeing it down with rain one November night then bought her a bag of chips
    Julia Sawalha
    Charlotte Church
    Keira Knightley
    Joanna Lumley
    The Kaiser Chiefs
    Gordon Ramsey
    Liz Dawn
    Gaynor Faye
    Colin Salmon
    Ray Winstone
    Lisa Riley
    Denise Robertson the agony aunt off This Morning
    Maureen Lipman
    Adele Silva & Antony Costa
    Fern Britton
    Stephen Fry
    Meera Syal
    Emma Thompson
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Thanks for that, I better not for legal reasons. It just seems annoying not to let it all out on such a great thread as some of it is heavy stuff !

If anyone wants the goss I will compose a document ready to quickly PM.

If not too late - Me too please :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Snootch wrote:
    Sir Jimmy Saville. When I was a kid I wrote to Jim'll Fix It asking if he could fix it for me to meet Mickey Mouse. I recieved a reply and an invitation to go to BBC studios. At the pre-show meeting Jimmy came in and ordered everyone but my parents and I to leave the room. He said they couldn't afford to send me to Disney Land to meet Mickey, but he was prepared to hire a costume for my dad to wear it on the show. Being a little kid I was not savvy enough to show Saville enough enthusiasm and he through a right wobbly and started saying I "should be grateful to meet Sir Jimmy!" and that I wasn't "showing him any respect". He then proceeded to beat me and my family up until he was pulled away by apologetic production staff. Later, at hospital, the doctor that set my broken arm was called Dr. Smith. Jim Smith. So, in an ironic kind of way, Jim really did fix it for me - but only my broken arm and not my dream of meeting Mickey Mouse.

As a side note: As an adult I finally met Mickey Mouse. What a dissapointment. It was in a pub in Northampton and he was drunk and covered in cigarette ash and mud. I had know idea what he had been up to, but he had no intention of signing an autographed picture unless I brought him and his mates (Donald, Pluto) a round of drinks.

:cry:

my god thats unbelievable! :eek: mind you i always suspected the disney gang were a bunch of p**s heads :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for that, I better not for legal reasons. It just seems annoying not to let it all out on such a great thread as some of it is heavy stuff !

can i be added to that list! thankyou kindly :)
  • pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    Rather silly, but a quick reply to those idiots who play the "who do you think I am card". Look totally blank and turn to the people around her/him and say "this person has forgotten whom she/he is, do you guys have any idea?" Works every time.
  • jwt10jwt10 Posts: 314
    Forum Member
    Before I spill some dirt, can I just ask if you can be sued for what is said on here ? (although I know it's true) And where do I stand in mentioning legal matters ? i.e when people were arrested ?

I do have ALOT of gossip to spread and because I am no longer in the job concerned, I don't think there can be any come back

I might be being a bit paranoid, but when I write this stuff, you will be surprised ! Some involving BIG pop stars / celebs

Pm me too ... thanks.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God yes and me!

Me too please
  • bumpandgrindbumpandgrind Posts: 12,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Could you please PM me as well? Much appreciated!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 474
    Forum Member
    can you add me too please? thanks!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    And me please - thanks!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    Before I spill some dirt, can I just ask if you can be sued for what is said on here ? (although I know it's true) And where do I stand in mentioning legal matters ? i.e when people were arrested ?

I do have ALOT of gossip to spread and because I am no longer in the job concerned, I don't think there can be any come back

I might be being a bit paranoid, but when I write this stuff, you will be surprised ! Some involving BIG pop stars / celebs

OOOOOO me too please! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 311
    Forum Member
    Me too please if I'm not too late!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 468
    Forum Member
    What a service to mankind! Me too please!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 182
    Forum Member
    Could you add me to your PM list as well please?
    Thank-you :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    Oh go on then, me too!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me too please if it's not too late :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Im intruiged :D
  • TalullahTalullah Posts: 578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh me too please if its not too late :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    Can;t bear to miss out - me to for the PM please ! Ta