• Options
    davem1234davem1234 Posts: 5,451
    Forum Member
    Change your life or always be together next single
  • Options
    ashtray88ashtray88 Posts: 1,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Out of interest, are there any tracks were Leigh-Anne or Jesy have any raps?
  • Options
    LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    ashtray88 wrote: »

Leigh-Anne is the only one to rap on this album, she only raps on Going NoWhere and Love Drunk I think but she has like a spoken style rap on DNA and Change Your Life. Jesy beatboxes on Going Nowhere.
  • Options
    glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    Been listening to this quite a bit this afternoon. I'm really liking it, and definately one of the better X Factor offerings.

Glad that they didn't shoehorn Cannonball onto the tracklisting too :D
  • Options
    ashtray88ashtray88 Posts: 1,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks LandslideBrad.
  • Options
    wonderwall2012wonderwall2012 Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    glyn9799 wrote: »
    Glad that they didn't shoehorn Cannonball onto the tracklisting too :D

I like Cannonball I don't understand why they don't refer to it as their first single, its like they want to pretend it didn't happen. :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    D.N.A is #3 in midweeks behind Rihanna (#1 - 35k) and Led Zeppelin (#2 - 28k). It has sold 22k since it's release and is trailed by One Direction at #4.

My prediction on sales for Sunday

Rihanna - 95,000
    Led Zeppelin - 80,000
    Little Mix - 70,000
    One Direction - 60,000 - 70,000
  • Options
    NeonopticNeonoptic Posts: 583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Had a quick listen, the only stand out track to me is Red Planet...that's quite catchy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Cannonball I don't understand why they don't refer to it as their first single, its like they want to pretend it didn't happen. :confused:

Because cannonball is a good song, but it's full of shit for them and they even know it :D. They probs trying to shake off that x factor tag lol
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Red Planet has to be a single, I think it's brilliant. But if they want to release a slower song before they should release Going Nowhere next, and then RP.
  • Options
    davem1234davem1234 Posts: 5,451
    Forum Member
    I would have put cannonball in the album some people might then have got the single
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    davem1234 wrote: »
    I would have put cannonball in the album some people might then have got the single

I wonder why that wasn't put on the album?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Down to #4. Susan Boyle is #5 and has some good promtion this week so they may have to settle for #5.
  • Options
    19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is such a good album! <3

I love 14 of the 16 songs. The only two I am not that keen on are WAWWA and ABT.

I am not really fussed where in the top 5 it finishes tbh as its the sales that matter the most.
  • Options
    wise-upwise-up Posts: 2,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder why that wasn't put on the album?

I don't think the girls like it and it isn't really them, they always say wings is their first single. Its a shame as some of the younger international fans who are only discovering the girls love it and would like a copy.

Also, somebody posted in xfactor forum that they are no. 2 and 4 in New Zealand (not sure official charts or itunes.)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    Different opinions and all that, I personally much prefer the first half to the second.

This! I thought it was really REALLY good until it got to Turn Your Face (which is the only song I dislike on the album). Out of the 2nd half the only song I really liked was How Ya Doin. And I think the bonus tracks are even better than some of the ones on the standard album tbh.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ashtray88 wrote: »
    Leigh-Anne is the only one to rap on this album, she only raps on Going NoWhere and Love Drunk I think but she has like a spoken style rap on DNA and Change Your Life. Jesy beatboxes on Going Nowhere.

She kinda talks/raps in Red Planet too I think?
  • Options
    Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Always Be Together has to be a single. Imo one of the best on the album and i reckon it could be huge! It would probably be an album seller too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Always Be Together has to be a single. Imo one of the best on the album and i reckon it could be huge! It would probably be an album seller too.

I could be the perfect single choice to close the DNA album campaign imo. And I love the Disney feel of it :D.
  • Options
    wonderwall2012wonderwall2012 Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    Always Be Together is indeed very sweet and extremely radio friendly.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 69
    Forum Member
    Does anyone now the total album sales of DNA (the album) so far?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Does anyone now the total album sales of DNA (the album) so far?

~250k.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    This is an album I want to keep on playing instead of just playing it for a few weeks then kind of giving up on it, it has some instant classics (Madhouse, Always Be Together) and then some growers, what I love about it is it doesn't sound like David Guetta was involved with any of it.
  • Options
    mgvsmithmgvsmith Posts: 16,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is an album I want to keep on playing instead of just playing it for a few weeks then kind of giving up on it, it has some instant classics (Madhouse, Always Be Together) and then some growers, what I love about it is it doesn't sound like David Guetta was involved with any of it.

Great comment, and let's hope Guetta is never involved with them!