Celebrity Brother 13 - The House Thread

Comments

• PBarlowFan123PBarlowFan123 Posts: 1,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh good, at least there's someone else in here who can't control their butt. :D

It makes a woman go mad.
  • dancing.queendancing.queen Posts: 14,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Soeplepel wrote: »
    *waves too long at his mum, almost get crushed by the door* :blush:

*walks very shy down the stairs*

Hi everyone!! :D

I'm totally new in this experience but I'm glad I see a familiar face!
    WhyHelloWorld wooooooop!! :D My fellow Leona stan

Nice to meet you:
    puppylove7
    dancing.queen
    EuanDesu
    danielmeyercouk

Hey. :D I love Leona also, Ave Maria may as well have been her original song because her vocals definitely shit on the original.
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,098
    Forum Member
    Celebrity Brother house, this is Pothuthic.

Could two housemates please come to the Diary Room.
  • SoeplepelSoeplepel Posts: 24,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *SHRIEKKSSSS*

HEYYY! :D:D:D:D

Team Leona!!! Woooo!! I literally just posted a while ago that Glassheart should be played all night on repeat!

You'll love it! This is my third series, it's so fun! Although....you will probably get more invested in this than you think you will xD

Yas Leona! I'm gonna turn all the housemates into Leona stans :cool:
    Wagwannington.

Wagwa who? :D
  • PBarlowFan123PBarlowFan123 Posts: 1,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pothuthic wrote: »

I'M COMING
  • WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pothuthic wrote: »

*runs to DR*
  • xNATILLYxxNATILLYx Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    *Enters house*

Sorry i am late , i had too many pre-launch drinks & was passed out on the sofa. But excited to be here. Now where is the booze around here :D oh and hello everyone! *waves*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey. :D I love Leona also, Ave Maria may as well have been her original song because her vocals definitely shit on the original.

Oh yes, 3 Leona fans! :D I definitely came in the right edition :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xNATILLYx wrote: »
    *Enters house*

Sorry i am late , i had too many pre-launch drinks & was passed out on the sofa. But excited to be here. Now where is the booze around her :D oh and hello everyone! *waves*

Hi! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *DR door gets slammed on my face*

Daniel and Queenie got there!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *Enters house*

Sorry i am late , i had too many pre-launch drinks & was passed out on the sofa. But excited to be here. Now where is the booze around her :D oh and hello everyone! *waves*

Better late then never. ;) No drinks in here, I drank them all. :D The pluses of being first in. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *Enters house*

Lovely to meet you! :D:D
    Oh yes, 3 Leona fans! :D I definitely came in the right edition :D

You definitely did!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is everyone's "Claim to fame" then? xD
    Forum Member
    Better late then never. ;) No drinks in here, I drank them all. :D The pluses of being first in. :p

:cry: i hope they send in some more booze woop i feel like partying :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

My brother used to go out with some bird from Corrie. Don't ask which one because she was only a pissing extra.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I was on a Belgian tv show and made it to second episode :cool: (Yes, Im Belgian for those who don't know me yet :D )
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My brother used to go out with some bird from Corrie. Don't ask which one because she was only a pissing extra.

Hhaah! An extra! Better than mine xD
    I was on a Belgian tv show and made it to second episode :cool: (Yes, Im Belgian for those who don't know me yet :D )

Oh awesome!! That's quite good! Second episode out of how many?

Mine is that I was on the news once talking about how awful it is that youths are littering.....hahahaha xD
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hhaah! An extra! Better than mine xD

Oh awesome!! That's quite good! Second episode out of how many?

Mine is that I was on the news once talking about how awful it is that youths are littering.....hahahaha xD

Oh as long as you won the episode you could go on and on and your cash would just add up :D but I lost in the 2nd episode already :') :blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The closest I've been to Belgium is the Belgian Chocolate section in Thorntons.

What did you have to do? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh as long as you won the episode you could go on and on and your cash would just add up :D but I lost in the 2nd episode already :') :blush:

Ahwhw no! But you got cash for the first episode win, yeah? That's impressive! xD
    Forum Member

*wobbles over in my massive high heels* that sounds interesting , so u single? ;-) :D

oh and my claim to fame i guess is my parents were on tv once. my gran dug out the video once and showed me. It was on the local news something about dating agencies because that's how they met.
  • puppylove7puppylove7 Posts: 66,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was on the tv during a football match as I was sat very near the goal. :p Not really a claim to game but hey! :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This goes on for 17 days, doesn't it? It will fly past! So exciting! :D
    Forum Member

*sits down on the sofa*

well well i visited Belgium 6 years ago on a school trip, it was for history so very sombre but it is nice there :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's called 'Blokken'. It uses 'tetris' in the show. Basically you have to answer questions and if you know the answer you have to push the button as fast as you can so you can answer. (it's 1vs1 game show). And if you answer correct you can drop some blocks in the tetris field and if you have 1 line, then you get points :D
    Ahwhw no! But you got cash for the first episode win, yeah? That's impressive! xD

Yeah I got cash and a tv :D
    *wobbles over in my massive high heels* that sounds interesting , so u single? ;-) :D

oh and my claim to fame i guess is my parents were on tv once. my gran dug out the video once and showed me. It was on the local news something about dating agencies because that's how they met.

I sure am single ;) :cool: :D

Oh so lovely :D