Is there going to be a film about the Oscar Pistorius case?

Xela MXela M Posts: 4,710
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I know there have been reports of a possible film with Ryan Gosling (who I personally think would be a great casting) but is this actually going to happen? If so, how would they play out the bedroom/bathroom scene? Will they go with Oscar's intruder story or show that he got away with murder? Or will it be left open-ended (like in real life)? Who should play Reeva?

Any random comments/views welcome.

Comments

• TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I doubt Ryan Gosling would do another after All Good Things (2010), which features a similar real-life murder.
  • idlewildeidlewilde Posts: 8,698
    Forum Member
    Sharlto Copley could play Pistorius "Ah shot milady, because ah thought ah heard a f**king prawn!"
  • gasheadgashead Posts: 13,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Xela M wrote: »
    I know there have been reports of a possible film with Ryan Gosling (who I personally think would be a great casting) but is this actually going to happen? If so, how would they play out the bedroom/bathroom scene? Will they go with Oscar's intruder story or show that he got away with murder? Or will it be left open-ended (like in real life)? Who should play Reeva?

Any random comments/views welcome.
    Eh? In real life, it hasn't been left 'open-ended'. He was found guilty of killing her (culpable homicide). The un-informed masses may think differently, but that means nothing. Any film that wants to be taken seriously would have to reflect the actual verdict, not an imagined one, plus if the makers start suggesting the 'truth' is anything different, they risk a lawsuit.