Options

KATIE: The ULTIMATE Apprentice VILLAN!!!

13»

Comments

• Options
    Peter EPeter E Posts: 7,746
    Forum Member
    Can't stnad the woman. Her head's so far up her own backside, it's untrue.what a stuck-up cow.:mad:

I really hope she's booted off soon.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miyagi wrote: »
    I personally dont think she is laying it on a bit thick - I think this is her true, misguided, sense of superiority.

I also think she is clearly not as intelligent as she likes to think she is (and she likes others to think she is), because she really showed Siralan her true (and pretty vile) colours in the boardroom and I think that that is a mistake that will come back to bite her on the bum. Siralan will NOT want a woman like her working for him. She booked her ticket out of the show.

I agree. She dug her own grave last night, and if it wasn't for the fact that she had done far better in the task than Adam, I think she would have been out of there. As it is, I think SAS has her card marked.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm from the south and that 'Northen chums' comment made my blood boil, how can she be so rude. She may think she is cleaver but no one has taught her any manners. She is the only contestant I can remember that you would really love to slap and hats off to Adam for keeping his cool so well.

Adam may like a drink but it didn't affect his work, her relationship did interfere with tasks. There is no way Katie will win she is not SAS type, it's just a matter of time. The comment on You're Fired last night was correct, she would go down well as a minor royal.
  • Options
    JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    froglet wrote: »
    I reckon that Katie will have been hoping to see threads like this. She will be hoping to cobble together a career out of them turning up on reality shows.

I've just read what Adam Hosker said about her after he left - and that seems to be the strength of it - she's using the programme for her own publicity. What an unmitigated cow she is - no redeeming features at all!

She's astute enough to know by now that she can't win, but she'll take as many down in the losing as she possibly can. Fortunately Sir Alan has his spies on the ground to pick up all her little asides, including the biased way she recounted what had happened in the board room when she returned last night.

I though I was going to like her at the beginning - for about 10 minutes:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sweetcorn wrote: »
    I'm from the south and that 'Northen chums' comment made my blood boil, how can she be so rude. She may think she is cleaver but no one has taught her any manners. She is the only contestant I can remember that you would really love to slap and hats off to Adam for keeping his cool so well.

Adam may like a drink but it didn't affect his work, her relationship did interfere with tasks. There is no way Katie will win she is not SAS type, it's just a matter of time. The comment on You're Fired last night was correct, she would go down well as a minor royal.

While Adam was having a glass of wine, Katy was canoodling with Paul - far more likely to interfere with her work:cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 355
    Forum Member
    pammi_i wrote: »
    I don't like her at all, but you do need to get over that North South thing. Or do you think that people from the North of England never make nasty comments about people from the South? Well, they do, but we just laugh. Maybe you should do the same. Still, I'll be glad to see the back or Katie, for sure...

It depends on the way the comment is made and what the person hoped to achieve by the comment. I didn't like that comment and wouldn't have liked it if it was a Northerner saying it towards Southerners either.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 391
    Forum Member
    Neither Paul or Katie have done the image of the British Army officer much of a favour.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 355
    Forum Member
    Imy786 wrote: »
    Neither Paul or Katie have done the image of the British Army officer much of a favour.

Especially Paul not being able to light thay burner thing in the French market. Obviously he was poorly the day the Army did survival training.
  • Options
    cathrincathrin Posts: 4,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sweetcorn wrote: »

I totally agree. I thought Adam deserved to stay purely for the professional way he handled Katie as she descended into kindergarten stuff. He didn't rise to a single one of her childish barbs. I'm sure Sir Alan has far more respect for someone like Adam, who may seem "plodding" but never loses his cool or descends into playground games. That's an infinitely better business style than someone like Katie who goes in for snide digs and cocky sneers.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 93
    Forum Member
    Imy786 wrote: »

Why is it that they never got kidnapped by the Iranian Navy??? Bummer, eh...?

I'd have been petitioning the Iranians to keep them!!! ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    cathrin wrote: »
    I totally agree. I thought Adam deserved to stay purely for the professional way he handled Katie as she descended into kindergarten stuff. He didn't rise to a single one of her childish barbs. I'm sure Sir Alan has far more respect for someone like Adam, who may seem "plodding" but never loses his cool or descends into playground games. That's an infinitely better business style than someone like Katie who goes in for snide digs and cocky sneers.

If there's any justice Sir Alan will give Katy enough rope to hang herself! Kristina and Ghazel have certainly sussed her and hopefully will gang up on her the way she has on others.

I think her sacking will be spectacular when it comes - SA has his spies watching them at all times and he'll make her pay for her snide behaviour and twisting of his words:cool:
  • Options
    SapphicGrrlSapphicGrrl Posts: 3,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jamie181 wrote: »
    Sunday Mirror, eh? Must be true then. :rolleyes:
    The truth isn't the issue (Sunday Mirror - come on! :D ), I was referring to the unsavoury publicity already hanging around the neck of one of his candidates - I meant that Sir A would be highly unlikely to want to employ someone with so much rancid baggage.
  • Options
    Chilli DragonChilli Dragon Posts: 24,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The truth isn't the issue (Sunday Mirror - come on! :D ), I was referring to the unsavoury publicity already hanging around the neck of one of his candidates - I meant that Sir A would be highly unlikely to want to employ someone with so much rancid baggage.

Especially after the Michelle debacle...:o
  • Options
    lumpbottomlumpbottom Posts: 18,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked the bra woman's comments about her on You're Fired. :D
    So did the audience.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know howfar ahead this is filmed? Adam referred to 'last week' in his interview last night, so how long have the evictees been out before they are interviewed by Adrian Chiles and the panel??

Sorry if this is a silly question, but I've seen no mention of it on the threads:confused:

Also - what do they do between televised tasks??