Long fingernail on the little finger - What's it all about?

2»

Comments

• comedyfishcomedyfish Posts: 21,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sigurd wrote: »
    This one, I should think:

http://strangepictures.net/2008/01/14/the-longest-fingernails-in-the-worldguinness/

I wonder how long it took to grow them (and why)?

bleugh-ga!! :(

that (or a similar) picture and also the on eof specky girl eating baked beans with a matchstick remind me of my childhood and the Guinness book of records we got every chrimbo! :D
  • C8XYC8XY Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know a guy who has his pinky nail long on his right hand purely to use for his blackberry!! (or similar device which need a stylus to operate)

Looks bloody horrible, also dirty : puke smiley:
  • MonkeyBumMonkeyBum Posts: 1,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ewww. Why would you want to snort coke up your nose once its been on a dirty long fingernail!?!?

:bleurghhhhh:
  • GogfumbleGogfumble Posts: 22,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sigurd wrote: »
    This one, I should think:

http://strangepictures.net/2008/01/14/the-longest-fingernails-in-the-worldguinness/

I wonder how long it took to grow them (and why)?

HAHA!

He looks like he has got pork scratchings glued to his fingers. :D
  • annette kurtenannette kurten Posts: 39,543
    Forum Member
    MonkeyBum wrote: »
    Ewww. Why would you want to snort coke up your nose once its been on a dirty long fingernail!?!?

:bleurghhhhh:
    probably the same reason someone would bang up with a dirty spike:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,055
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's often to do with playing the Spanish Guitar as often you need more than one finger to play it, so just the thumb nail isn't enough
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 124
    Forum Member
    i've noticed a guy at work has this, he is muslim i think. i've never felt it was polite to ask so am left wondering!
  • SigurdSigurd Posts: 26,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rich2k wrote: »
    It's often to do with playing the Spanish Guitar as often you need more than one finger to play it, so just the thumb nail isn't enough
    I'm not a guitarist, but I don't think someone would keep the nail on their little finger long — and only that one — because of that, would they?