Ant and dec's saturday night takeaway

Comments

• popeye13popeye13 Posts: 8,573
    Forum Member
    Lenitive wrote: »
    Can't wait. There's been absolutely zilch on Saturday night TV ever since, er, last series of Saturday Night Takeaway...

Agreed.
    Ive had to go out into the real world and talk to people, i mean, ugh! :D
  • Baz_JamesBaz_James Posts: 4,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Free ticket shows like SNT and Kyle show are mostly crap

So that would be all TV shows recorded with a studio audience then?
  • walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,564
    Forum Member
    Free ticket shows like SNT and Kyle show are mostly crap

All tv shows are free aren't they?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

All those recorded in TV studios are. Theatres and concert venues may charge for tickets for shows recorded within their walls to cover costs.
    Forum Member
    Baz_James wrote: »
    All those recorded in TV studios are. Theatres and concert venues may charge for tickets for shows recorded within their walls to cover costs.

Do any of them do that?
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've applied for tickets to this in the past and never been successful.
  • zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Not all no. But Kyle is 100 per cent
    Think mckintyre is as well
    Forum Member

Nearly all of them are.
  • Hassaan13Hassaan13 Posts: 41,962
    Forum Member

What point are you trying to make?
  • DanManF1DanManF1 Posts: 8,310
    Forum Member
    Here's the description for the first episode of the new series...
    Ant and Dec return with a brand new series of the fun-packed entertainment show. The boys go Undercover for the first time this year as they take on international superstar chef Jamie Oliver. Stephen Mulhern returns with a prehistoric Ant v Dec. Reigning Queen of the Jungle Scarlett Moffatt joins the Takeaway family with a big surprise for someone living in the UK. The lads will be also be making dreams come true in the show's biggest and most exciting giveaway ever and one audience member will get the chance to Win the Ads. Finally, stealing the spotlight from Ant and Dec for one night only, The Voice's Jennifer Hudson stars in a spectacular End of the Show Show.
  • ktla5ktla5 Posts: 1,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason100 wrote: »
    I've applied for tickets to this in the past and never been successful.

Tickets that are hard to get.....one of them (albeit USA) is ELLEN
    Forum Member
    I wonder who the guest announcer will be? Either way looks like a fun first show.
  • lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jamie Oliver is on the first undercover I cant wait
  • Paul_BlackburnPaul_Blackburn Posts: 1,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lewismacf wrote: »
    Its back next Saturday night i love it

If there is anyone I cannot stand it is Ant & Dec what do people see in them as for Saturday night takeaway I started to watch the very first show but turned over after about ten minutes and have never gone back.
    Forum Member
    If there is anyone I cannot stand it is Ant & Dec what do people see in them as for Saturday night takeaway I started to watch the very first show but turned over after about ten minutes and have never gone back.

And yet you went to the trouble to tell us about it.

Lots of us like them for many reasons. We don't have to justify it to people like yourself who ask "what do people see in them" because nothing we can say will make you change your mind anyway.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hassaan13 wrote: »
    And yet you went to the trouble to tell us about it.

Lots of us like them for many reasons. We don't have to justify it to people like yourself who ask "what do people see in them" because nothing we can say will make you change your mind anyway.

I'm starting to think there might be a market in DS Forum members for t-shirts with the slogan "I proudly don't watch ..." and a screen shot of the relevant show. It's amazing the number of people who just love to boast about what they don't use their tellyboxes for.
  • Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    Deleted
    Forum Member
    Baz_James wrote: »
    I'm starting to think there might be a market in DS Forum members for t-shirts with the slogan "I proudly don't watch ..." and a screen shot of the relevant show. It's amazing the number of people who just love to boast about what they don't use their tellyboxes for.

It seems to be common in society, really. For instance, I don't like Trump but I don't bang on about it. Not the biggest fan of Piers Morgan either but I don't go on about it. Instead I find something else to do, and that's what a lot of members on this forum should also consider.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Question do any of you guys think Ant and Dec could get you in an undercover I don't think they could get me I would know it was them
    Forum Member
    Question do any of you guys think Ant and Dec could get you in an undercover I don't think they could get me I would know it was them

I probably would. A lot of the targets in Undercover fall for it because they're busy in their lives, and therefore Ant & Dec isn't the first thing to come to mind. I'm the opposite.
  • popeye13popeye13 Posts: 8,573
    Forum Member
    Hassaan13 wrote: »
    I probably would. A lot of the targets in Undercover fall for it because they're busy in their lives, and therefore Ant & Dec isn't the first thing to come to mind. I'm the opposite.

Thats the thing yes. The intended victim is preoccupied and not paying attention properly.
    The make up isn't the best in terms of disguising them, which i still find strange because a few seconds of starring and you'll see straight away and i think they know that too and so like things such as getting James Cordon, he was in a rush, busy etc, it worked.
    Not sure how Jeremy Kyle didn't see it, because that was close and personal.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The ones in America are good as you don't expect ant and dec to be in America do you
  • DanManF1DanManF1 Posts: 8,310
    Forum Member
    The ones in America are good as you don't expect ant and dec to be in America do you

Ouch.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DanManF1 wrote: »
    Ouch.

I don't mean it in a bad way I mean when there filming takeaway
  • frangipanefrangipane Posts: 930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its back next Saturday night
    Thanks for the warning. I always want to smash my TV to pieces when this is on. :eek::mad::rolleyes: