Emmerdaily 20/12/12: ❄ Ding(le) Dong Merrily on High (Court) ❄

1181920212224»

Comments

• Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,383
    Forum Member
    kwynne42 wrote: »
    It didn't stop raining for 36 hours here, i was beginning to wonder if I should build an ark.

Hey if you need an ark just come to me. I Noah guy....
  • kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Diane Oxberry has excelled herself tonight in a beautifully summery creation made of kitchen curtains. :rolleyes:

Good job your watching her because Fred The Weather on the other side in under a dark cloud of child abuse, is there anyone from from my younger TV watching days who wasn't doing unpleasant things to children.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I havent been this excited for Emmerdale since the live ep. :D

Why what's happening.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wuffles wrote: »
    Has Rachel dyed her hair since last night?

Her hair changes colour whenever she puts it in a bun, don't know how that works.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Someone has to stop Aaron coming back" too right Cain!

Yes Cain go to France and stop that shitbag ever darkening my TV ever again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure he's very grateful. I can't see him getting the lead in King Lear any time soon. :o

He's very different in real life from the times i've seen him on TV.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    of course he loved Carl! they were brothers! Silly cow.

Brothers sometimes don't get on.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The answer to that is Stuart Blackburn! :mad:

Not for much longer.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrbernay wrote: »
    Will Blackburn's last piece of hate to us be in the form of splitting up David and Alicia???

They were never actuall together.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sylar11 wrote: »
    Debbie and Charity are two of the most unpleasant women I have ever seen in a soap. And this isn't just my usual dislike of poor writing; this is me genuinely loathing the actions of two fictional characters. The writing has to be stupendously bad to inspire that. I almost feel irrational. :mad: :eek:

Or Stupendously good.
  • jude007jude007 Posts: 2,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't watched Emmie for while, so tuned in last nite, but oh My Lord what has Chas done to her hair,

That fringe certainly does nothing for her, it actually ages her something awful.

Also will Cameron be getting an award for the worst actor ever, he was woeful in some scenes last night.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ha. Have that Debbie. :p

And it upset her greatly as seen later one. serves her right.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh god no... dear god no!! Amy deserves better than him!"!!!

Those two deserve each other.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why does no one mention that Carl offered to pay for Aaron's defense

Because only Chas and Paddy know that and mentioning it isn't exactly going to help Chas's case now is it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Throw her over the balcony...see if she can come back from that

I was hoping he would.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sylar11 wrote: »
    Remember when soaps used to be about nice people? :rolleyes:

When was this.?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh Bernice a vision of beauty! :)

In what world.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh Bernice a vision of beauty! :)

Maybe in The Planet of The Apes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Final Analysis of Emmerdale Characters of 2012.

1) Debbie - this person is beginning to bet on my nerves, throw her under a bus new producer.

2) Cameron - went all Melodramatic at the end after chickening out in court, he has also lined up his next victim

3) Alex - there is a time and a place to ask such questions, that wasn't one of them, it was kind of Meh knowing you Alex..

4) Charity - Oh shut up.

5) Vanessavet found a friend in Moira hand had a nice chat.

6) Moira found a friend in Vanessavet and kind of broke up with Cain

7)Cain did me a favour and spared me a return visit from him I hope never to name again.

8) Kerry urgghhh just no go away.

9) Amy yes get with Robbie so I can hate you together

10 Victoria - nice girl but find a nice man and not that twonk.

11) Defence and Prosecution both useless.

12) Jimmy maneaged to stay out of trouble, supported Chas and was nice to Edna.

13) Edna - Oi Edna Carl was a murdering toad how do you like that then..

14) Rachel was lovely Again.

15) Ruby wasn't, again.

That's it then Analysis central is closing down until it returns from its christmas exile in January
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since my attendence here will be hit and miss to non existant until January 2nd here is my Challenge team and usual rules apply someone tell Rita's Kabin for me.

Chas
    Katie
    Declan Captain.
    Jai
    Cameron
    Alicia
    David
    Priya
    Rachel
    Venessa
    Debbie

will be around at a much reduced capacity tommorow and after that only if my dad wants me to dog sit.

So Happy Christmas everybody.
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kwynne42 wrote: »
    He's very different in real life from the times i've seen him on TV.

Really? That's interesting, I've never seen him anywhere else. In that case, he must be an excellent actor and I take it all back.

I've just got rather used to seeing almost all soap 'stars' being exactly the same off screen as they are on it. Sorry Sam. :o

Thanks, kywnne for your final (and mostly accurate) Analysis and for all the others throughout the year as well.:cool:

Hope you and yours have a great Christmas and I look forward to normal service being resumed next year. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really? That's interesting, I've never seen him anywhere else. In that case, he must be an excellent actor and I take it all back.

I've just got rather used to seeing almost all soap 'stars' being exactly the same off screen as they are on it. Sorry Sam. :o

Thanks, kywnne for your final (and mostly accurate) Analysis and for all the others throughout the year as well.:cool:

Hope you and yours have a great Christmas and I look forward to normal service being resumed next year. :)

James the Actor wears glasses and sounds very intelligent and has a completely different accent, he must be a very good actor indeed.

You have a very good hristmas as well not so sure about us though niece has the nonovirus so sister whole family will be down with it by Christmas day, Christmas might be cancelled like 3 years ago when my dad had the flu.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doing this one last time this year

Die Aaron Die.
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great thread, *Fluffy*!

I'm not reading through the whole thing, but I'm sure Alicia was mentioned. JR wouldn't let me down. Unless he is too angry at the thought of AWP with Yobbit....

And, it's nice of the Court to give everyone a date on which the Jury will have reached a verdict. Normally, they give them as much time as they need, not one day.