"Alias" Coming To R1 DVD

last night's post-Super Bowl episode of Alias in the states was big, but you ain't seen nothin' yet. Exec producer J.J. Abrams confirms to TV Guide Online that there have been some informal discussions about transporting Jennifer Garner's double-agent alter ego onto the big screen in an Alias feature film when the series comes to an end (hopefully no time soon)

Abrams then went on to talk the season 1 DVD release.

"There are going to be a lot of great special features," he says of the mult-disc set, which is slated to arrive in U.S stores on Sept. 2nd. "When I filmed the pilot, a good friend of mine shot like eight or nine hours of behind-the-scenes footage and did interviews with most of the cast. So, in addition to a number of other really cool features, we're going to edit together a behind-the-scenes piece on the making of the pilot."

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,055
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FINALLY Alias on DVD.

Now if only they put it on R2 as well!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They have at least one customer:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    make that two.

I am enjoying C4 series one in widescreen on sundays. Pity we've go to watch series two in 4:3 on sky one next month!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Originally posted by u123072
    make that two.

I am enjoying C4 series one in widescreen on sundays. Pity we've go to watch series two in 4:3 on sky one next month!

After watching the butcher job CH4 did to the ALIAS premiere having it in W/S was not enough compensation to watch this great series again on that channel at in that prewatershed timeslot.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just seen the two ALIAS trailers that ran during the Superbowl and all I can say is they sure know how to sell a show :)

Perhaps it did Jennifer a disservice concentrating on her physical attributes but the media has become even more "looks" obsessed than ever before and they know their target audience.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,055
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    still listed by amazon.com as not in production :(