The Biggest loser

MelodybearMelodybear Posts: 10,835
Forum Member
✭✭
Anyone watching this? I can't believe how much one of the women looks like Misha B from X Factor lol...It does seem strange watching without Angie there. :(

Comments

• RainbowsEndRainbowsEnd Posts: 1,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its VERY sad without Angie. Her death was so tragic - she must have been so sad/depressed. I really liked her.

Watching this certainly keeps you off the cakes doesnt it! My half stone to lose doesnt seem so bad now - not that it will shift with all the strictest dieting in the world! :mad:
  • 1fab1fab Posts: 20,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh, I think I could get fit if I had that stern shouty man training me.:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cant believe how much crying they have put into the show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1fab wrote: »
    Ooh, I think I could get fit if I had that stern shouty man training me.:o

loving the SAS guy.
    its just what the show needed to be honest.
    its a bit sentimental for me at the moment.
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's a thread running in the Reality Forum too...

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1609101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really hoping the woman in Yellow isnt around for long she is doing my bloody head in now.

she must have lost 10lbs from crying alone.....
  • CUP OF TEAAA!CUP OF TEAAA! Posts: 4,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love this show. Although I have to say I only watch it because I love Davina!!! I missed the start of the epi, did they mention Angie Dowds? Also, how hilarious is it that it's sponsored by Subway?! I LOLed...
  • MelodybearMelodybear Posts: 10,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't recall them mentioning Angie. I wonder if she wasn't invited back for this series, or if it is recently filmed. Perhaps they'll say "in memory" in the end credits? I hope she doesn't go unmentioned.
  • CUP OF TEAAA!CUP OF TEAAA! Posts: 4,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Melodybear wrote: »
    I don't recall them mentioning Angie. I wonder if she wasn't invited back for this series, or if it is recently filmed. Perhaps they'll say "in memory" in the end credits? I hope she doesn't go unmentioned.

Yeah, i'll watch out for that!
  • 1fab1fab Posts: 20,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It seems weird that the ones who have lost least weight get evicted - surely they would be the ones who would benefit most from staying.
  • Raven123Raven123 Posts: 3,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This show really is a joke.

Going from doing no exercise to doing 5k is just stupid and very dangerous.

Doing 4 training sessions a day is barbaric and goes against all scientific knowledge of weight loss.

Some of those people are obviously still stuffing their faces as 6lbs in the first weigh in is crap.

The whole idea of the show is to be the biggest loser, so to eliminate the team that loast the 2nd most amount of weight is ridiculous.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    Miss Angie. This season is quite "Hollywood" The nutritionist and the new female trainer look like models. The SAS guy is pretty much the british version of the "Commando" This Army trained helper in the australian series. Seems like they needed two people to replace Angie, proves how good she was. Glad to see Richard's still there.
  • BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Anyone recognise the yellow team of Geoff and Sarah from The Hotel Inspector?

http://www.channel5.com/shows/the-hotel-inspector/episodes/episode-3-301