Mrs Teapot wrote: »
    Ownership can be duly proven :p

*whacks with half a pizza in a doggy box*

I have a top legal team (Matt Murdock Ltd.) so bring it on :p
  • silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *noms pizza* :D

I've actually not had pizza in an AGE!! There is quite a bit less of me though :D

I've noticeably lost weight :)
  • twassingtontwassington Posts: 163,146
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am dropping with exhaustipation :eek: However, got loads done today! I shall be well fit once I have hauled ass to Canters :cool::D
  • Mrs TeapotMrs Teapot Posts: 124,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    silentNate wrote: »
    Eugene's post kept for prosperity!! :eek: :D

Gloss paint is a nightmare Mrs T... I've had to chuck clothes out as despite my best attempts they just ended up stinking of turps :o:(

I bet school paint is just water based and fine to remove easily but no-one wants a permanent Monica Lewinsky mark! ;):D

:D

It wasn't a water based one it was an acrylic bloody one so had to get it off, the last time a bit dried on one skirt and when I tried to sponge it off it made a hole in it :eek::p

The times I walk around with white ML stains due to PVA are not countable Nate, it can often be quite embarrassing and a source of much humour, I look like nobody owns me at times ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've noticeably lost weight :)

If we meets up soon would we run past each other looking for a chubster :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :D

It wasn't a water based one it was an acrylic bloody one so had to get it off, the last time a bit dried on one skirt and when I tried to sponge it off it made a hole in it :eek::p

The times I walk around with white ML stains due to PVA are not countable Nate, it can often be quite embarrassing and a source of much humour, I look like nobody owns me at times ;)

I bet peeps give you funny looks on the train :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am dropping with exhaustipation :eek: However, got loads done today! I shall be well fit once I have hauled ass to Canters :cool::D

You have some stuff to sort out Twass!!!! No mean feat..........will you be hiring a van and men? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If we meets up soon would we run past each other looking for a chubster :D

How can we meet-up... you is moving to Canterbury! :o:(:cry: :mad:

My niece or nephew is due tomorrow so we are already planning a trip to Brizzle to see 'Beastie' :eek: :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You have some stuff to sort out Twass!!!! No mean feat..........will you be hiring a van and men? :D

I thought it would all go into her RV? :o:confused:;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But of course!!
    How can we meet-up... you is moving to Canterbury! :o:(:cry: :mad:

It's not the ends of the earth you know ;) And anyhoo I shall be coming back to London often, to see mum and mini twass and the grandkids and eldest daughter, and Queen and all me other mates!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I bet peeps give you funny looks on the train :p

OMG Twass there was a major bitch on the train this morning who laid into this poor lady it seemed for not getting up quick enough to let her off......she looked shell shocked and the tirade of abuse could be heard all over, I was at the door but wish I had been nearer to shut the horrible 'cow' up. She was F'ing and blinding at her, I waited for her on the platform and asked if she was okay, she was virtually in tears and shaking so just said some kind words to her. Never experienced that before, not nice at all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely the RV won't have internets though? :confused::o
  • eugenespeedeugenespeed Posts: 66,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Back.

Just been watching Way To Go.

Now it's Paddy MacDee time :)
  • hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    coooooooooooo, Eug owns Teapots thread.......:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought it would all go into her RV? :o:confused:;)

I can get a surprising amount into one old 3 door Toyota, you'd be amazed...it's moved me out of two homes already!! First time its ALL I used............but I legged it with very little that time, not a stick of furniture, just clothes and a few bits and bobs :D I'm amassing a bit more these days but still a lot less than most peeps!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG Twass there was a major bitch on the train this morning who laid into this poor lady it seemed for not getting up quick enough to let her off......she looked shell shocked and the tirade of abuse could be heard all over, I was at the door but wish I had been nearer to shut the horrible 'cow' up. She was F'ing and blinding at her, I waited for her on the platform and asked if she was okay, she was virtually in tears and shaking so just said some kind words to her. Never experienced that before, not nice at all.

THere are some really unpleasant peeps Mrs T, I see it from time to time, fortunately not been on the receiving end. Well, fortunately for THEM, since I'm about as meek and downtrodden as a Bengal tiger on acid :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hooter wrote: »

I always have.

Teapot just thinks she owns it!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    But of course!!

Old habits never die :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    THere are some really unpleasant peeps Mrs T, I see it from time to time, fortunately not been on the receiving end. Well, fortunately for THEM, since I'm about as meek and downtrodden as a Bengal tiger on acid :p

I am very affable and a bit too soft sometimes but I cannot abide someone doing that to anyone, I have stuck up for staff in shops when 'management' have spoken down to them in front of customers...........I hate it!!!!!!!!
    I always have.

Teapot just thinks she owns it!

Your getting a bit too cocky you, I might have to sort you out :mad:

:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am very affable and a bit too soft sometimes but I cannot abide someone doing that to anyone, I have stuck up for staff in shops when 'management' have spoken down to them in front of customers...........I hate it!!!!!!!!

Your getting a bit too cocky you, I might have to sort you out :mad:

:D:D

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    hooter wrote: »

And you can get off your high horse too :rolleyes::p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Ninja Teapotty is still active you know :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because this is my thread, I am going to ask the mods to change it's name to Frederick.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ninja Teapotty is still active you know :p

http://vimeo.com/7460859
  • CrazyLoopCrazyLoop Posts: 31,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loving the first post of this thread :D:D

Shattered, had a hectic morning as only me in and was doing a paint missing activity, ended up with a great big splodge of white paint on my black skirt and frantically hitching it up to the sink tap to wash out with fairy liquid :eek: managed to get it out :)

Bloody paint!!!!
    Wow didn't realise it was only you doing it! Opps to the paint but glad you got it out.

I'm so shattered that I came to bed at 9pm to watch something and missed most of it :o Scared I'll properly wake up now but I do need to go get the washing out the machine and can't be bothered lol :(
This discussion has been closed.