Didn't think I'd say this but Jale

2»

Comments

• trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Trish123 wrote: »
    Helen is sucking up to Jale. Why are people switching this.

It's Helen over compensating for her disgusting behaviour. Blaming others for influencing her.

Jale can only listen to her waffle and show understanding.

What is she meant to do. Lower herself to Helen's standards and tell her to eff off? I appreciate Jale for being better than that.:D

Once again :cool: Spot on :)
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    Bigger than danielle.:confused:

Exactly and what about when Helen was chatting to her in the bedroom about people, meaning Toya and Ashleigh not allowing them all to have fun together and Danielle nodded along very amiably. For some reason Danielle gets a free pass from the arse licking etc comments.

FGS Matthew (and Ashleigh and Toya) not that long ago was the 'gangs' best friend. Where was he when Helen etc were being so awful to Jale etc :confused:
  • flower 2flower 2 Posts: 13,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree with you too. I also see a very vulnerable and contradictory side to Helen. I find myself at times feeling sorry for her. Strange but true.

Helen IMO wants everything Helen's way, and cannot for one second put herself in somebody else's shoes......the only time she has given a thought about anybody else's feelings is when she has been called up by BB and had it pointed out to her,
  • Jackie BrownJackie Brown Posts: 3,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What would she be achieving at this stage if she starts Helen off again.

People on here seem to be saying unless Jale is a victim they find it hard to support her, surly this can't be right.:confused:

I'm not suggesting she has to start Helen off again. No one wants that. But Jale doesn't have to be so damn subservient. If Helen wants to grovel and apologise, stop butting in with niceties and just let her and agree yes she was an a*sehole.
  • dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flower 2 wrote: »
    Helen IMO wants everything Helen's way, and cannot for one second put herself in somebody else's shoes......the only time she has given a thought about anybody else's feelings is when she has been called up by BB and had it pointed out to her,

Totally agree! Helen has never apologised without being prompted or getting a warning first. There's no sincerity there whatsoever, in my opinion!
  • An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    Perhaps Jale is not the sort of person to bear grudges. I don't. I never forget wrongs done to me and I never feel quite the same about the person again. There is always a part of me that is wary. But I can forgive and don't allow bitterness to consume me. I also know that bearing grudges is hard work and ultimately the person that hurts most is the one who is carrying around the burden of bitterness and grudges. In my opinion it is so self defeating.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What would she be achieving at this stage if she starts Helen off again.

People on here seem to be saying unless Jale is a victim they find it hard to support her, surly this can't be right.:confused:

BIB Some people do seem to be saying that, however, others, like me, are simply saying why not let Helen know exactly how bad she made Jale feel before moving on, rather than practically thanking her for not bullying her any more?

I still like Jale, she's done nothing wrong, I'm just disappointed that a bully has gotten off very lightly. :(
  • TrumblesTrumbles Posts: 7,781
    Forum Member
    I don't see that Jale has done anything wrong (so far).

She's stuck in that house with Helen and the rest and needs to get on with them as best she can.
    It's self-preservation ...and also 'gameplaying' to the extent of just being canny. She's giving Helen as much of a chance as she can, and if Helen turns on her again (don't bet against it) she can't be held responsible by any reasonable person.

If she starts doing Helen's dirty work that'll be different but we're not there yet.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not suggesting she has to start Helen off again. No one wants that. But Jale doesn't have to be so damn subservient. If Helen wants to grovel and apologise, stop butting in with niceties and just let her and agree yes she was an a*sehole.

Exactly!
  • holidaynumptyholidaynumpty Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's Helen over compensating for her disgusting behaviour. Blaming others for influencing her.

What is she meant to do. Lower herself to Helen's standards and tell her to eff off? I appreciate Jale for being better than that.:D

I see where you're coming from.
    But I do hope Jale is forgiving but not forgetting.

Toya on BBOTS tonight, when asked about the girl power thing, put Jale in the Helen/Kimbot camp ???

She was in there...so what did she see that we didn't?

This week will be very very telling imo.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps Jale is not the sort of person to bear grudges. I don't. I never forget wrongs done to me and I never feel quite the same about the person again. There is always a part of me that is wary. But I can forgive and don't allow bitterness to consume me. I also know that bearing grudges is hard work and ultimately the person that hurts most is the one who is carrying around the burden of bitterness and grudges. In my opinion it is so self defeating.

I agree totally.
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    claire33 wrote: »
    Shes either no balls or is afraid of an argument. shes forgiven everything that was said about her. I expected more from Jale and thought she may of eventually stood up for herself.

The quieter no argument peeps do tend to go further you got to admit that.

Perhaps knowing that they may have to live together for a good few weeks more she's quite happy to put an end to any nastiness. Just a thought. Some/most people really don't want to live in a hostile/toxic environment. It's not a question of having no balls or backing down - it's called diplomacy and being mature.
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member

Toya on BBOTS tonight, when asked about the girl power thing, put Jale in the Helen/Kimbot camp ???

I don't put a lot of store by Toya's judgement - she seems to have misjudged quite a lot in the house. The girl is deranged - far too arrogant to see what's going on right under her own nose.
  • roth30roth30 Posts: 3,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't thing Jale believes one word of it when people like Helen say sorry. You can see how she answers them it just a thanks but I bet she thinking something totally different.
  • TrumblesTrumbles Posts: 7,781
    Forum Member

Well, she saw and partially heard Helen and Jale talking outside, and commented on it.

But with all due respect to Toya, she is an idiot.

It's not long ago that she was refusing to reply 'Good morning' to Jale because ...?
    Her idea of getting on with people is that you massively attack them if you think that they might be about to disagree with you.

I don't think her judgment is really to be trusted on this (or anything much).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flower 2 wrote: »

Sorry flower it's the mother in me (I think) lol:D
  • babs_lawriebabs_lawrie Posts: 544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Helen is only being nice to Jale because of the cheers she is getting from the public She is a conniving witch and will use whoever she can to make herself popular She has no chance of that happening and after tonight I can see ash deserting her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry flower it's the mother in me (I think) lol:D

:D I know the feelings Trish, she is not a monster, but, grrrrrr ;-)
  • bingoesbingoes Posts: 4,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agree

Helen is now on a damage limitation crusade. She knows she has to try and make amends. In real life there is no way she would be having that sort of conversation with Jale and taking all the blame for her actions towards her. Funny how she has decided to speak to Jale after her warning from BB.

Not sure what Jale could do in this situation other than roll with the punches and see how it plays out.

Helen now knows she has to get others on her side and change even more so for this task.

Maybe Jale is playing a game but the thought of her and Helen being best of buddies does make me cringe.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    No, I disagree that Jale should bite back. I think she is doing what many would find difficult and would not have the courage to do......she is keeping her cool......and that is making the bitch clique mad. She's doing what she suggested Marlon should do after the argument with Toya. She is letting them dig their own holes and not rising to the bait. This frustrates bullies. She's doing really well and she's playing the long game!