Options

#WhereIsMelB? Family tweets tell an interesting story

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
Forum Member
http://www.sotouk.com/2014/12/whereismelb/

Apparently all isn't well in the Brown family...

Comments

• Options
    ThePerfectOneThePerfectOne Posts: 20,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Starzz123Starzz123 Posts: 1,700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Browns don't get along with her husband do they? This is all very strange...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Odd that her family haven't been notified if that's the case though?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Starzz123 wrote: »
    The Browns don't get along with her husband do they? This is all very strange...

It's bizarre!
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Starzz123 wrote: »

They didn't like her first husband either. Her mum in particular seems quite vocal about her choices in men
  • Options
    CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    Odd that her family haven't been notified if that's the case though?

Given that she's an adult and married I'm not sure they have to be notified of anything. Obviously it would be preferable if they were.
  • Options
    samcheesesamcheese Posts: 1,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danielle Brown's tweets are v strange! What's going on?!
  • Options
    Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My hairdresser in Leeds used to tell all sorts.................

Best to say if all is not well then it is just a continuing saga.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Aurora13 wrote: »
    My hairdresser in Leeds used to tell all sorts.................

Best to say if all is not well then it is just a continuing saga.

Seems that way, doesn't it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    samcheese wrote: »
    Danielle Brown's tweets are v strange! What's going on?!

Really odd.
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just thinking I was suprised Andrea didn't mention Mel like saying anything like "I hope Mel gets well soon etc"

this twitter has to tweets too https://twitter.com/******
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mysty211 wrote: »
    Just thinking I was suprised Andrea didn't mention Mel like saying anything like "I hope Mel gets well soon etc"

this twitter has to tweets too twitter[dot]com/******
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ]Just thinking I was suprised Andrea didn't mention Mel like saying anything like "I hope Mel gets well soon etc"

This twitter has the tweets as well at @******
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just thinking I was suprised Andrea didn't mention Mel like saying anything like "I hope Mel gets well soon etc.
  • Options
    .Lauren..Lauren. Posts: 7,864
    Forum Member
    When I worked in PR 'exhaustion' was code word for a drug/alcohol overdose or a suicide attempt. This was a while ago though and I hope this isn't the case.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Cryolemon wrote: »
    Given that she's an adult and married I'm not sure they have to be notified of anything. Obviously it would be preferable if they were.

Depends...if it were my family Id definetly not want my sister to know, nor do I want her at my funeral
  • Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Rather bizarre. Mel goes around half naked, discusses her sex life happily in the media, talks about just everything and anything to get a headline and now she is in hospital, silence! Makes you wonder what they are trying to hide???
  • Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    .Lauren. wrote: »
    When I worked in PR 'exhaustion' was code word for a drug/alcohol overdose or a suicide attempt. This was a while ago though and I hope this isn't the case.

Yes I have heard that before when Marie Osmond was in hospital with exhaustion it was going around that it was a suicide attempt. It seems exhaustion covers a lot !!!!
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member

this twitter has to tweets too twitter[dot]com/******
    What?
  • Options
    Born lippyBorn lippy Posts: 2,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must admit, when I heard she was in hospital and hasn't been seen in public for a while I wondered if it was even true, or whether she had come to some agreement to let Tulisa replace her as they think she's a loose cannon.... And maybe gone off abroad somewhere?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    What?

I was saying the twitter at T-v-Xtra (without dashes ) has tweets about it DS wasn't letting me post the name
  • Options
    AmusedmooseAmusedmoose Posts: 1,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's all very strange, but I found the bond between her and Andrea very touching. I couldn't help noticing her mother's name is Andrea, I wonder if the name similarity, especially as they are estranged struck a chord with Mel. When she first joined the show I was convinced I was going to hate her! The way she has fought for and looked after Andrea has been amazing, even last Tuesday she was proudly holding his arm at the Royal Albert Hall, I saw a picture of them both on her instagram and underneath she had put the line 'he is my family.' I really don't think she would have let him down at any cost so when she didn't appear I realised something serious must have happened. Whatever it is I really hope she gets well and sorts things out with her mum and of course reunites with Andrea.
  • Options
    samcheesesamcheese Posts: 1,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmmm now X Factor have tweeted to say Mel is back on the show tonight! This is weird....
  • Options
    Born lippyBorn lippy Posts: 2,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I eat my words! Very surprised but glad :)