Esmee Denters on this weekend

spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
Forum Member
✭✭

Comments

• Options
    Xfactor_VoiceGuXfactor_VoiceGu Posts: 70
    Forum Member
    i want to know whether she gets through.. she deserves it. you can hear her singing coldplay - yellow on the voice app.
  • Options
    jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I notice she has 200k followers on Facebook so has a decent fanbase already.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'Outta Here' was a good song
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zone_Out wrote: »
    'Outta Here' was a good song

Just been listening to the album from which that track is on, and to be fair it's pretty decent. Will be interesting to see how she fairs at the weekend.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just been listening to the album from which that track is on, and to be fair it's pretty decent. Will be interesting to see how she fairs at the weekend.

At the time I thought she was promising.
  • Options
    DandemDandem Posts: 13,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope someone turns for her, I remember thinking she was fairly decent when she had that bit of success a few years ago.

Perhaps she'll be our Cassadee Pope :p
  • Options
    AcerBenAcerBen Posts: 21,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh she is great. She'll go far in this. Hope it does something for her.
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I immediately thought of her when I saw Esmee on the Homecoach app, she sounds great, I really hope they turn for her and she isn't another Sean from 5ive/Kavana
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh wow, there's a name that I'd completely forgotten. Hope she does well, if I remember right, she wasn't a bad singer at all!
  • Options
    Trmcg5Trmcg5 Posts: 1,544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember her form Chipmunks single. Still listen to it to this day!
  • Options
    ChristmasCakeChristmasCake Posts: 26,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember her from her YouTube days, when I used to regularly receive a video in my inbox. She's certainly talented.
  • Options
    09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You have no idea how much I love Outta Here! Her album was very good too. I'd love her to be our Cassadee Pope :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's going to make for interesting viewing on Sat night.
  • Options
    pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    Trmcg5 wrote: »
    I remember her form Chipmunks single. Still listen to it to this day!

Until You Were Gone is fab.
  • Options
    Ice dragon1Ice dragon1 Posts: 19,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow I loved Outta Here a great song. Hope she gets picked.
  • Options
    Sick n SexifiedSick n Sexified Posts: 1,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my god! I remember she did a song with Chipmunk, catchy 2010 tune.

Listening to it now and god, that's so nostalgic.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wow, there's a name .. her song "love dealer" with justin timberlake has been on my iphone for years. great tune.

http://youtu.be/bO6wG1hNZJw
  • Options
    scoobiesnacksscoobiesnacks Posts: 3,055
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i want to know whether she gets through.. she deserves it. you can hear her singing coldplay - yellow on the voice app.

I'd played the app before I read this, and she's the only one I turned for.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'd played the app before I read this, and she's the only one I turned for.

she's sounds the best on the app!
  • Options
    Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    she does not get through apparently :o and the part in this weeks trailer is when will.i.am turns round and says 'woaahh nooooooo'' is because he recognises her and didnt turn during her song. HOWEVER this came from my friend who has a habit of spouting bullshit but he was at 2 of the recordings, i hope hes lieing, but it does make sense :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Aura101 wrote: »
    she does not get through apparently :o and the part in this weeks trailer is when will.i.am turns round and says 'woaahh nooooooo'' is because he recognises her and didnt turn during her song. HOWEVER this came from my friend who has a habit of spouting bullshit but he was at 2 of the recordings, i hope hes lieing, but it does make sense :(
    she seems to be following people who were on the voice US so maybe she's also auditioned for that. But shes getting followed by a few people who auditioned this year, so maybe she is through for this. I wish we knew for definite, she's the only one I can see myself rooting for this episode along with maybe Daniel but I already know his fate because I went to one of the recordings
  • Options
    Booty luvBooty luv Posts: 2,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I’ve just read an article and it says Rickie said to Esmee "I'm at a disadvantage because I don't know you but after hearing you sing I feel I've known you all my life." That to me sounds like she might have made it through.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/entertainment/music/justin-timberlake-signed-popstar-esmee-denters-to-appear-on-the-voice.1421835149
  • Options
    JB3JB3 Posts: 9,308
    Forum Member
    Just listened to her on you tube, nice enough voice, bit poppy for me, cant see her making it big.
  • Options
    LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She doesn't get through. Why? Because she posted a YouTube cover just yesterday. If she had gotten through she would have signed some form of contract by now preventing her from doing that during her time with the show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Enjoyed Esmme's performance tonight, but was'nt surprised to see her get through as she has the experience. Should do well.