Nicole Richie and Joel Madden marry in lavish Hollywood ceremony

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,542
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Nicole Richie wed Joel Madden last night (Saturday) in front of around 130 guests at her father Lionel Richie's lavish Beverly Hills mansion.

Nicole and Joel, who have been together for four years, announced their engagement in February.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1337764/Nicole-Richie-Joel-Madden-marry-lavish-Hollywood-ceremony.html#ixzz17zhFC7Ud

Congratulations to the happy couple! :) I really like her but she has really matured these past few years and is very happy/settled with Joel and their two children...good luck to them :)

Comments

• mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,989
    Forum Member
    aww congratulations to them

Although I thought they were married already.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I give it 8 years tops.
  • nats18nats18 Posts: 8,192
    Forum Member
    What I find interesting is on here in the article about Paris not being at the wedding she married Benji.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know its not nice to say so, but it seems to me that celebs get married in lavish style so that their break ups are more spectacular. Its almost a foregone conclusion that these guys will split in a couple of years. :(
  • viertevierte Posts: 4,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nats18 wrote: »
    What I find interesting is on here in the article about Paris not being at the wedding she married Benji.

Paris didn't marry Benji?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    Gunner 51 wrote: »
    I give it 8 years tops.

I give it 3 years tops :p
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2 years! That seems to be the norm. :p
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They seem pretty tight, so congratulations to them both. However with how Hollywood is now, does any of them last. :(
  • nats18nats18 Posts: 8,192
    Forum Member
    Altough pretty much no marriage survives hollywod I kinda hope they beat the trend they seem pretty solid and Nicole is actually likeable now