Sharon's bloody black jacket!

bumpandgrindbumpandgrind Posts: 12,581
Forum Member
✭✭
Always on, just like old times except the difference between this one and the one she had on her pervious stint is that this one is AWFUL.

What's with the hideous leather collar?

Comments

• nicolab23nicolab23 Posts: 355
    Forum Member
    What about jacks hideous black jacket. Don't know what he looked like tonight when he went to meet Sharon in the park
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 222
    Forum Member
    oh my god she wore a jacket and you hated it? shock gasp horror. maybe she liked it? *insert eye roll here*
  • nWo 2013nWo 2013 Posts: 266
    Forum Member
    I remember Dennis Rickman yelling at her that she always wore black like she is in mourning every minute of everyday.
  • CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Always on, just like old times except the difference between this one and the one she had on her pervious stint is that this one is AWFUL.

What's with the hideous leather collar?

I am sure it is the same one Ian brought back with him when he visited America. :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I remember there was a thread about her black jacket when she was on EE last time :D
  • bumpandgrindbumpandgrind Posts: 12,581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lazsmith wrote: »
    oh my god she wore a jacket and you hated it? shock gasp horror. maybe she liked it? *insert eye roll here*

Rolls eyes at you!!
    You obviously don't know the history of this forum with Sharon. In her previous stint there was an ongoing thread about the black jacket she always wore.
  • Ginger1Ginger1 Posts: 417
    Forum Member
    Oh my, do not fret about sharons black jacket you should concern yourself with the reincarnation of frank butchers trilby that Kristy has been sporting , what the bob is going on there!
    It only serves the purpose of hiding her roots * miaow!!!
  • Chuckster2Chuckster2 Posts: 345
    Forum Member
    The styling for Sharon has been off in general some of the clothes they make her wear are horrific. Exposed shoulders at her age?

The hair seems to change by the episode with none of the styles complimenting Letitia.
  • axl roseaxl rose Posts: 1,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like her black jacket:)
  • Salvador103Salvador103 Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    Black used to slim her down what happened? :eek:
  • biggebruvbiggebruv Posts: 6,626
    Forum Member
    I agree the womans style is all over the place .
    She looks bulky on her top half and tiny on her bottom half like the weight of her top body could topple down on her
  • foxy23foxy23 Posts: 4,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    biggebruv wrote: »
    I agree the womans style is all over the place .
    She looks bulky on her top half and tiny on her bottom half like the weight of her top body could topple down on her

THIS!!!!:)