Options

HO Patricks secret

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 435
Forum Member
What is Patrick's secret? I've heard lots of things like he fathered Sienna's baby, he covered up the babies death, the child was adopted tho and the case is fall of letters or something.

Will we ever actually find out what it is? (Sorry if this has been asked before) xx

Comments

• Options
    dubgazdubgaz Posts: 2,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is Patrick's secret? I've heard lots of things like he fathered Sienna's baby, he covered up the babies death, the child was adopted tho and the case is fall of letters or something.

Will we ever actually find out what it is? (Sorry if this has been asked before) xx

No doubt it will all come out in an 'explosive' wedding episode some time in the future.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you don't know what it is as of yet, but it has been hinted at all of those things. We know that Sienna had a baby at 13 that died and Patrick wouldn't let her talk about it.
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he told Anna than Sienna had died and encouraged her to run away by making her believe that she was responsible and kept her captive in that basement for years.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    unclekevo wrote: »
    I think he told Anna than Sienna had died and encouraged her to run away by making her believe that she was responsible and kept her captive in that basement for years.

Oh yes that sounds quite believable within HO something happened in that basement for Sienna. x
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    unclekevo wrote: »

Anna was sectioned, she didn't run away. He made out to Sienna that she did run away, but he had her sectioned.
    Dodger thinks Anna walk out, but she was sectioned
  • Options
    D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope it's all linked to why he kept Sienna locked up in that basement and to do with the death of Sienna's baby. Hope it's something to do with Anna too.
  • Options
    dubgazdubgaz Posts: 2,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is why Anna should have been kept alive and not killed off in the awful 'Killer Will' storyline. They could have really explored the history of the family.

Once again Kirkwood went for the shock factor without thinking long term.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    dubgaz wrote: »
    This is why Anna should have been kept alive and not killed off in the awful 'Killer Will' storyline. They could have really explored the history of the family.

Once again Kirkwood went for the shock factor without thinking long term.

Totally agree with this!!
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,940
    Forum Member
    I hope it isn't going to be that Patrick fathered a baby by Sienna because I'm not sure I like the idea of something like incestuous paedophilia being used to provide a sensationalist storyline for the purpose of entertainment, whether it's something that took place in a historical context or not. Call me old fashioned or whatever, but I just feel there are some subjects which shouldn't be used as a way to try and shock and entertain viewers. It's not as if it would be a storyline with the purpose of raising awareness and highlighting an important issue because of how the rest of the storyline has panned out, so I don't feel anything positive could be gained if they do go this route.

I'm guessing it will be something along the lines of Patrick found out Sienna had a boyfriend and similar to the Amber/Finn situation he got her pregnant and when Patrick found out he locked Sienna away until she had the baby and then gave it away. How old is Sienna meant to be anyway? Is she old enough for the baby to be any of the present younger cast members?
  • Options
    IzzyInTheHouseIzzyInTheHouse Posts: 4,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How old is Sienna meant to be anyway? Is she old enough for the baby to be any of the present younger cast members?

She's 23 and she claims the baby was born when she was 13 so it would be 10 years old.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought we already knew the connection between the basement and Sienna's baby?

I got the impression that Patrick kept her locked in the basement when she was pregnant.
    And Sienna was kind of twisted by him to think that it was for the best, like Sienna did to Tom.
    We know Patrick likes to keep up appearances, so I assumed it was because he was embarrassed that his 13 year old daughter was pregnant.

But I may have just made that up? :confused:

If we don't know this already, I think this would be the best backstory. Maybe he abused her as well, but her getting pregnant was unconnected.

I'd quite like the baby to be alive and after Sienna's got better, she goes to find her.

Although, I've just realised this is beginning to sound exactly like Ronnie/Archie/Danielle in EastEnders. :D
    But then the story already reminds me of it anyway.
  • Options
    Kathryn_Brown_PKathryn_Brown_P Posts: 1,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought we already knew the connection between the basement and Sienna's baby?

I got the impression that Patrick kept her locked in the basement when she was pregnant.
    And Sienna was kind of twisted by him to think that it was for the best, like Sienna did to Tom.
    We know Patrick likes to keep up appearances, so I assumed it was because he was embarrassed that his 13 year old daughter was pregnant.

But I may have just made that up? :confused:

If we don't know this already, I think this would be the best backstory. Maybe he abused her as well, but her getting pregnant was unconnected.

I'd quite like the baby to be alive and after Sienna's got better, she goes to find her.

Although, I've just realised this is beginning to sound exactly like Ronnie/Archie/Danielle in EastEnders. :D
    But then the story already reminds me of it anyway.

Think Hollyoaks might be going for this and all those letters in Patrick's box must have been sent from Sophie! I think somehow Dodger will find out and be the one to save Maxine from Patrick too! Also I no longer think Patrick sexually abused Sienna. I think that after all Patrick's mind games a young Sienna sought comfort in her boyfriend and got too much comfort resulting in a pregnancy that Patrick had to hide in a basement.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Think Hollyoaks might be going for this and all those letters in Patrick's box must have been sent from Sophie! I think somehow Dodger will find out and be the one to save Maxine from Patrick too! Also I no longer think Patrick sexually abused Sienna. I think that after all Patrick's mind games a young Sienna sought comfort in her boyfriend and got too much comfort resulting in a pregnancy that Patrick had to hide in a basement.

Yeah, I agree. I'm still not that convinced it being sexual abuse, I think it could go either way.

I definitely hope Maxine and Dodger end up together.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    Yeah, I agree. I'm still not that convinced it being sexual abuse, I think it could go either way.

I definitely hope Maxine and Dodger end up together.

Sienna getting pregnant at such an early age could explain why Patrick is so desperate to stop Maxine dressing revealingly and is so controlling of how she behaves.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well tonight's E4 episode certainly told us ha!

I hope Maxine and Dodger get together they would make a lovely couple! xx
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She never mentions the 'father' also Patricks very controlling and he seems the sort of person to keep her close to him and that's what makes me think he is the father.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well tonight's E4 episode certainly told us ha!

I hope Maxine and Dodger get together they would make a lovely couple! xx

That's not the whole secret. When Patrick found out about Sienna faking the pregnancy she threatened him about revealing 'what he had done' so I think there's more to the story (as obviously she doesn't know about the
    baby being alive

Presumably he locked her up in the basment but that isn't that awful.

The way he controls her and the scene about Story of Icarus (one of my favourites of the storyline) makes me think that the story is going to get a lot darker.
  • Options
    OminousGloryOminousGlory Posts: 5,019
    Forum Member
    When Will was threating him with a gun, didn't he say something along the lines of "when Anna left, Sienna and I grew closer"?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When Will was threating him with a gun, didn't he say something along the lines of "when Anna left, Sienna and I grew closer"?

Will says at one point: "How did it feel when you found out Maxine got knocked up by your own son? Did you want to punish her; hurt her as much as she hurt you Did it bring up those nasty memories?" and Sienna starts crying while Will says "Does Maxine know what you did?"

And then Patrick says "It all goes back to Anna. When she left, life became difficult for us both; Sienna and me-" and it cuts off there I think.

Plus, Sienna definetely doesn't want anyone else to know the secret and she starts near on hysterical crying when Will starts playing mind games. There's definitely more to this and more background.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2bkZuN3wbA (That's the episode)
  • Options
    TheJ693TheJ693 Posts: 919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whatever it is, I hope it's not "Patrick abused Sienna and she got pregnant by him and the baby is alive." That's a little bit sick. But after her trying it on with her own brother, I'm starting to think this is likely.

Maybe Patrick pimped Sienna out for money? And she fell pregnant to someone? One thing is for sure, the baby is alive and Patrick knows. The box contains letters from her and other information, probably about Anna and how he knew Dodger was alive all this time.

My ideal ending would be that Patrick killed the real Sienna when she was younge, maybe by accident... and this Sienna is a "replacement" that he abused and got pregnant. This would also leave an opening for a potential Dodger/Sienna romance and it wouldn't be weird because they wouldn't be blood related.

Hell, maybe Dodger isn't even related to them at all. And Will was the twin?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    TheJ693 wrote: »
    Whatever it is, I hope it's not "Patrick abused Sienna and she got pregnant by him and the baby is alive." That's a little bit sick. But after her trying it on with her own brother, I'm starting to think this is likely.

Maybe Patrick pimped Sienna out for money? And she fell pregnant to someone? One thing is for sure, the baby is alive and Patrick knows. The box contains letters from her and other information, probably about Anna and how he knew Dodger was alive all this time.

My ideal ending would be that Patrick killed the real Sienna when she was younge, maybe by accident... and this Sienna is a "replacement" that he abused and got pregnant. This would also leave an opening for a potential Dodger/Sienna romance and it wouldn't be weird because they wouldn't be blood related.

Hell, maybe Dodger isn't even related to them at all. And Will was the twin?[/QUOTE]

but isn't Will younger so I doubt it, I doubt there be a Dodger and Sienna romance, the kiss was just for shock. I do wonder if Patrick abused her and got her pregnant since refers him as being "Sick". I sense this may be similar to the EE Ronnie/Archie/Danielle storyline.
  • Options
    TheGraduate2012TheGraduate2012 Posts: 14,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ME1234567 wrote: »
    but isn't Will younger so I doubt it, I doubt there be a Dodger and Sienna romance, the kiss was just for shock. I do wonder if Patrick abused her and got her pregnant since refers him as being "Sick". I sense this may be similar to the EE Ronnie/Archie/Danielle storyline.

I really hope it won't be tbh but with the Dodger kiss, I'm beginning to wonder.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh I know it wasn't the whole storyline in last nights episode but it gave us that little bit more info than before.

I hope we find out soon and they don't drag it all out like with Silas tho when that was over I was bored of HO so maybe dragging it out is not so bad lol..
  • Options
    nickymongernickymonger Posts: 11,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't be surprised if the baby was Patrick's. it does seem reminiscent of the eastenders story without the shock factors we all thought ie. Archie being the father. I do wonder what happened to turn Patrick so twisted though.i don't like the IDE of dodger and Maxine though. Shed always be his fathers exfiancee or ex wife.i think for a happy go lucky guy he's been through too much for that!
  • Options
    Tweety PieTweety Pie Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sienna's daughter Sophie is still alive. Patrick told her she died shortly after she was born. The box on top of the wardrobe that Will found has photos of Sophie growing up.