Options

Poor Christopher

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
Forum Member
✭✭✭
That fecking Pauline had him crying. I'm convinced that woman gets some kind of kick out of seeing ppl so low. intimidating horror of a person. honestly I'd of knocked her down a peg or two if I were in there. Just wish someone would have it out with her and wipe the floor with this **** instead of being so bliddy afraid of such a bitch. :(:(

Fuming with this sad old trout.

Comments

• Options
    SpiritedAwaySpiritedAway Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Christopher asked for it. No, he literally asked for a conversation with his "poor manners" as the topic of discussion. And he has enough sense to know that it would just end in extended reproach. He needs to get a backbone. I've no sympathy for him.
  • Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    She will get her comeuppance>:(
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was genuine distress from Christopher

I'm not sure he's mentally up to this ... and that nasty auld b*tch just sits back watching !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christopher asked for it. No, he literally asked for a conversation with his "poor manners" as the topic of discussion. And he has enough sense to know that it would just end in extended reproach. He needs to get a backbone. I've no sympathy for him.

Excuse me but when someone is in such a distressed situation and feels everyone is against him in that house of course hes going to tun to Pauline to try and get on side with her. he knows shes popular and that is one way to keep on side and make him feel not such an outsider. if it were me I'd of went at her hell for leather but not every one is the same.
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    here we go again , i take it that Christopher is added to the victim list with Jale & Chris (rolleyes)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hisdogspot wrote: »
    That was genuine distress from Christopher

I'm not sure he's mentally up to this ... and that nasty auld b*tch just sits back watching !

She does and seems to lap it up.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,138
    Forum Member
    I really like Christopher, though I'm not quite getting where all this hostility towards him is coming from. Just watched a bit of BOTS and again they're quite vicious against him...though saying that, they're loving the likes of Winston, Steven and Helen. are they even watching the same show as the rest of us. Anyway, would quite like to see Christopher win.
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't bear people like her. Tonight reminded me of Bea's cruel treatment of Freddie. >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    benbeez1 wrote: »
    here we go again , i take it that Christopher is added to the victim list with Jale & Chris (rolleyes)

Did I say a victim? no I did not. you cannot tell me that woman hasn't singled out a one or two ppl. shes a sad bitch that gets a kick out of it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lil lexie wrote: »
    I really like Christopher, though I'm not quite getting where all this hostility towards him is coming from. Just watched a bit of BOTS and again they're quite vicious against him...though saying that, they're loving the likes of Winston, Steven and Helen. are they even watching the same show as the rest of us. Anyway, would quite like to see Christopher win.

Steven is a little troublemaker if u ask me. always stirring his wooden spoon
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Its embarassing how weak he is.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Christopher, he's weak but that's not necessarily his fault. . Hope these bitches and bullies who prey on the weak, Steven, Pauline and Helen get their comeuppance
  • Options
    MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I wish we could see some of his behaviour which is pissing off the other HMs. I have some respect for Chris's opinion and he says that Christopher rubs people up the wrong way but I just wish that we could see it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    claire33 wrote: »
    Steven is a little troublemaker if u ask me. always stirring his wooden spoon

He's absolutely repulsive. The way he laughs at others misfortune. Can't wait to see the back of him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Menk wrote: »
    I wish we could see some of his behaviour which is pissing off the other HMs. I have some respect for Chris's opinion and he says that Christopher rubs people up the wrong way but I just wish that we could see it.

Surely if he were really pissing the other HMs off it would of been shown. I really cannot see what hes doing apart from beeing around every one trying to be friendly. nowt wrong in that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's absolutely repulsive. The way he laughs at others misfortune. Can't wait to see the back of him.

Me to hun hes a disgusting **** and not to be trusted at all.
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stellen11 wrote: »

Well I felt sorry for him

Seeing someone breaking down like that, desperately seeking assurance and acceptance is pitiful , rather than 'embarrassing'

Pauline had an opportunity to show some kindness and compassion there

Nasty auld cow hasn't got it in her
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sutie wrote: »
    Can't bear people like her. Tonight reminded me of Bea's cruel treatment of Freddie. >:(

Awww I remember that....what a B*tch she was
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 238
    Forum Member
    I agree that Christopher is a little weak and spineless, but I like him for it. Mainly because he reminds me of myself. I always think that if someone pisses me of I am going to go all guns blazing and tell them how I feel. In reality, I just cower, shake and cry and apologise for thinking that they were wrong. It's something I'm not proud of, but I just hate confrontation and conflict.

I also like him because he's gorgeous ;)
  • Options
    MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    claire33 wrote: »
    Surely if he were really pissing the other HMs off it would of been shown. I really cannot see what hes doing apart from beeing around every one trying to be friendly. nowt wrong in that.

Well he definitely is pissing them off and we can't see it, it isn't being shown.

They could be making it up I suppose, but it's not just the nasty gang who are seeing it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Its a tad annoying when people interpret kindness as weakness these days. I think Christopher genuinely tried to connect with people in there but this eagerness possibly got misinterpreted as game playing and I think the fallout has left him rather traumatized. I do feel for him.
  • Options
    Rio FantasticRio Fantastic Posts: 820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What are you talking about OP? I know Pauline has been vile in the house but I thought this incident was maybe the only nice thing she's done since day one. Chistopher is a spineless wimp who after talking for days about how he's going to express his viewpoints and verbally take on people who offend him goes crawling back to Pauline the day after his one and only confrontation in the house and starts crying and apologising twenty times. Pauline showed a surprising warmth and seemed to me to be genuinely trying to comfort the guy and make up with him, she didn't say a single thing to encourage the floodgates to open, that just happened because Christopher is a pussy cat who like to think he stands up for what he believes in and all that malarkey when really he's a feeble softy who can't stand any kind of confrontation.

The anti-Pauline camp is getting really ravenous. The one nice thing Pauline does and you somehow manage to twist it into Pauline being an evil, vile witch when she was hugging the guy, crying with him, apologising herself and in the nicest way possible trying to tell him how he's getting on people's nerves.
  • Options
    artstuartstu Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stellen11 wrote: »

Why do people sit in judgement on those who show weakness as though it's some sort of moral failing? Some people are just more sensitive than others; why should they be judged harshly on that?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What are you talking about OP? I know Pauline has been vile in the house but I thought this incident was maybe the only nice thing she's done since day one. Chistopher is a spineless wimp who after talking for days about how he's going to express his viewpoints and verbally take on people who offend him goes crawling back to Pauline the day after his one and only confrontation in the house and starts crying and apologising twenty times. Pauline showed a surprising warmth and seemed to me to be genuinely trying to comfort the guy and make up with him, she didn't say a single thing to encourage the floodgates to open, that just happened because Christopher is a pussy cat who like to think he stands up for what he believes in and all that malarkey when really he's a feeble softy who can't stand any kind of confrontation.

The anti-Pauline camp is getting really ravenous. The one nice thing Pauline does and you somehow manage to twist it into Pauline being an evil, vile witch when she was hugging the guy, crying with him, apologising herself and in the nicest way possible trying to tell him how he's getting on people's nerves.

Utter rubbish..Pauline changed her tune to Christopher after hearing the audience reaction, simple as that. The nasty old bag will be out Friday anyway.
  • Options
    Rio FantasticRio Fantastic Posts: 820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Utter rubbish..Pauline changed her tune to Christopher after hearing the audience reaction, simple as that.

I never said her motivations were pure, I don't doubt for a second that it was the get pauline out chants that spurred it on, all I'm saying is that the outcome was that Pauline acted genuinely nice and comforting to Christopher when he broke down and this is somehow being twisted and interpreted as Pauline being malicious when it was anything but. People need to remember it was Helen who started turning the house against Christopher to begin with, not Pauline, and so far Pauline has been literally the only one to tell him why almost the entire house is against him and try to help him, whereas 95% of the other housemates just talk about him behind his back.