• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    Ratings are now out!

CW:
    Arrow- 2.68m (0.9)
    The Tomorrow People- 2.34m (0.8)

Really hope Arrow gets adjusted up! It deserved way more than that!
    Why?
    Arrow is just the same old CW fair... nothing special, very run of the mill.

Nashville will be canned after this season.
    Revolution, down, but still doing well for that slot on NBC. I can see it being moved to 10pm in a few weeks though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think there are quite few shows in trouble from the first few weeks. I expect to see the following end this season:

Revolution
    Revenge
    Ironside (probably wont make the season)
    Nashville
    Beauty and the Beat (how that got a second series is beyond me)
    The Mindy Project
  • tq21tq21 Posts: 1,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilesb wrote: »
    I think there are quite few shows in trouble from the first few weeks. I expect to see the following end this season:

Revolution
    Revenge
    Nashville
    The Mindy Project

Revenge is a season 3 show, would take something catastrophic for it to be cancelled in May. It only needs 1 more season before it can be sold into syndication, for this reason ABC will keep it & let it play out to 88 episodes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AHS: Coven got a 3.0 (5.5m) it got a higher 18-49 rating than SHIELD & NCIS.
  • qwerty21qwerty21 Posts: 294
    Forum Member
    gilesb wrote: »

Revolution
    Revenge
    Nashville
    The Mindy Project

Revenge will be fine due to syndication
    I think Mindy Project, Nashville & Revolution will all be on the bubble and could go either way. With renewing Season 2 shows it's basically a two season renewal.

Welcome to the Family & Betrayal (why did Channel 5 buy it?!) could be pulled aswell.

I can't see Dads being pulled but equally a second season seems very unlikely. Ditto Sean Saves The World & Hostages
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Final CW ratings, TTP gets adjusted up to 0.9 in that, and Arrow goes up a tiny bit in viewers.

Arrow- 2.74m (0.9)
    The Tomorrow People- 2.32m (0.9)

I reckon Arrow could build next week, and hit 1.0, TTP, I'm not too sure; hover around 2m?
  • PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,427
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know what The Originals got this week?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tyyleer wrote: »
    Does anyone know what The Originals got this week?

0.9 in the demo with 1.92m viewers Live + Same Day
  • NoEntry2kNoEntry2k Posts: 14,985
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How are the late night talk shows performing against each other? There are some big changes coming up in February, it would be interesting to see how they are doing…
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 185
    Forum Member
    How is The Millers looking on CBS?
  • NoEntry2kNoEntry2k Posts: 14,985
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How is The Millers looking on CBS?

Not watched it myself, but the premier got 13.2 million (3.3 in the key demo), which is very good. Not sure about the second episode. But it should be noted that ‘The Millers’ has one of the best lead-ins, right after The Big Bang Theory. This should help it achieve some good numbers. Having said that, if it doesn’t then CBS won’t waste any time moving it from such a key slot.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,475
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't wait to see how Wonderland did.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 185
    Forum Member
    NoEntry2k wrote: »
    Not watched it myself, but the premier got 13.2 million (3.3 in the key demo), which is very good. Not sure about the second episode. But it should be noted that ‘The Millers’ has one of the best lead-ins, right after The Big Bang Theory. This should help it achieve some good numbers. Having said that, if it doesn’t then CBS won’t waste any time moving it from such a key slot.

That's great, hopefully it's a good show, Comedy Central will be airing it from Monday
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Preliminary Demo Ratings for Thursday Night
    ABC
    Once Wonderland 1.7 - last year Last Resort had a 2.2 in its debut in this slot
    Greys Anatomy 2.8
    Scandal 3.1

CBS
    Big Bang Theory 4.9
    Millers 3.1 - held most of last weeks audience
    Crazy Ones 2.4
    Two & Half Men 2.3
    Elementary 1.9

FOX
    X Factor 1.9
    Glee 2.8

NBC
    Parks & Rec 1.2
    Welcome to the Family 0.8 - its dead
    Sean Saves the World 1.0
    Michael J Fox Show 1.2
    Parenthood 1.2 - it is dying against elementary & scandal

CW
    Vampire Diaries 1.1
    The Original - R 0.8

Some of the CW numbers may fall in final ratings because The Giants game pre-empted CW shows in NY
  • HMOHMO Posts: 42,134
    Forum Member
    1.9 for X Factor - is that a series low?
  • welshfoxywelshfoxy Posts: 6,985
    Forum Member
    Hassaan13 wrote: »
    1.9 for X Factor - is that a series low?

Brilliantly embarrassing :D Well deserved.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,475
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not good for Wonderland
    But to be fair, it's meant to be a one-off series anyway.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not good for Wonderland
    But to be fair, it's meant to be a one-off series anyway.

Have to say I liked Wonderland, just not sure its thursday night primetime material, it would be better suited to an earlier slot on sunday
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Early Ratings in full.

CBS:
    8pm- Big Bang Theory- 17.19m (4.9)
    8:30pm- The Millers- 11.91m (3.1)
    9pm- The Crazy Ones- 9.92m (2.4)
    9:30pm- Two and A Half Men- 9.03m (2.3)
    10pm- Elementary- 8.94m (1.9)

FOX:
    8pm- X Factor- 6.29m (1.9)
    9pm- Glee- 7.40m (2.8)

ABC:
    8pm- Once Upon a Time in Wonderland- 5.74m (1.7)
    9pm- Greys Anatomy- 8.72m (2.8)
    10pm- Scandal- 9.00m (3.1)

NBC:
    8pm- Parks and Recreation- 3.25m (1.2)
    8:30pm- Welcome to the Family- 2.50m (0.8)
    9pm- Sean saves the world- 3.26m (1.0)
    9:30pm- The Michael J Fox Show- 3.84m (1.2)
    10pm- Parenthood- 3.75m (1.2)

CW:
    8pm- The Vampire Diaries- 2.49m (1.1)
    9pm- The Originals (r)- 1.92m (0.8)

I don't think there is enough "ouches" for the way that NBC performed. Awful. CBS dominates the night as usual on a Thursday. Big Bang Theory down a bit, but may be adjusted up, over 17m yet again though! Shame the Crazy Ones has dropped so much, however, I'm not surprised!

Good for Scandal again and is it just me or is that repeat figure for The Originals on CW very good? It matched the viewing figures of the actual first showing!

Brilliant for the tribute for Glee, the highest rating in over a year.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is it just me or is that repeat figure for The Originals on CW very good? It matched the viewing figures of the actual first showing!

Yeah but those numbers will drop, The Giants game was playing on the CW in the NY area and they had very high numbers among men 18-49, which would be the typical demo for the Giants Vs Bears

I also think Welcome to the family will be cancelled very soon, if not overnight.
  • XIVXIV Posts: 21,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Millers and The Crazy Ones will likely get full season orders or additional episodes, TCO was down due to Glee, I expect it'll be up next week. CBS has two midseason comedies Bad Teacher and Friends with Better Lives so it will be interesting where they are slotted.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jonwo wrote: »
    The Millers and The Crazy Ones will likely get full season orders or additional episodes, TCO was down due to Glee, I expect it'll be up next week. CBS has two midseason comedies Bad Teacher and Friends with Better Lives so it will be interesting where they are slotted.

I agree. I'm sure TCO will be adjusted a tenth in the finales and get 10m+. Think about it, Big Bang was getting 7-8m in it's first series. That is why they need to give shows a chance as now its getting 10m more!
  • XIVXIV Posts: 21,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. I'm sure TCO will be adjusted a tenth in the finales and get 10m+. Think about it, Big Bang was getting 7-8m in it's first series. That is why they need to give shows a chance as now its getting 10m more!

Networks will give shows a chance if they see their potential although Big Bang was renewed because it skewed quite young and the writer's strike meant that many shows got a second chance. The Crazy Ones is the first successful single camera shows on CBS so unless it drops even further, I think its safe.