Sons of anarchy season 7 thread (spoilers)

Comments

• ACUACU Posts: 9,104
    Forum Member
    This isnt really a spoiler. but I will put it in a spoiler. Its a very brief summary of what happens in Macbeth.
    Macbeth is given three predictions from the witches. The first and second predictions come true. The second prediction is that he will become king. The third prediction is that Banquo and his descendants will also be kings.

Macbeth plans to kill Banquo and his son. The plan goes wrong, Banquo is killed but his son escapes. Macbeth starts to go mad, and sees Banquo ghost everywhere. The witches make more predictions, that start to come true. Macbeth kills of the family of Mcduff. Lady Macbeth becomes deranged, and dies. In the end McDuff raises an army and marches at Mcbeths family. Mcduff kills Macbeth.
  • The_don1The_don1 Posts: 17,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gemma surviving or not has i have said before is a tough one to call.

While she has done some bad stuff she is the one who has always done what most of them have only claimed to do and always put the club and the "family" first.

Taking the club down a legal path was never ever going to work and she knew that even when JT tried it back in the day.

Even the killing of Tara was the right call a woman we must remember came back to Charming so Jax could deal with her ex,Who was willing to turn on the club,Who was willing to let Jax think his own mother had killed his child etc. She was cut from the same cloth as Gemma.

Like in The Shield and with Vic (if you have not watched The Shield do it) would death be a suitable punishment for the stuff Gemma has done? Would not being "alone" and growing old with nobody around her and the memories of all that she had lost be a more fitting one?
  • CD93CD93 Posts: 13,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I see Michael Shamus Wiles is set to recur this season. Wonder what role "uncle" Jury will have in this play.
  • SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else think Unser is dead?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Schmiznurf wrote: »
    Anyone else think Unser is dead?

There is a chance just like there is anyone else meeting the grim repper.

I guess it depends on how close he gets to discovering the truth.

Unser is very smart and knows what Gemma is willing to do to protect her family and the club.

I not even sure he would turn Gemma in even if he discovered the truth.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CD93 wrote: »
    I see Michael Shamus Wiles is set to recur this season. Wonder what role "uncle" Jury will have in this play.

After last night episode I am guessing quite a big part in the downfall of Jax and the redwood orignals
  • SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The_don1 wrote: »

Unser is very smart and knows what Gemma is willing to do to protect her family and the club.

I don't mean dead because of that, I mean lying dead in the trailer where Gemma saw him. I just have a funny feeling his cancer may have finally done him in.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Schmiznurf wrote: »
    I don't mean dead because of that, I mean lying dead in the trailer where Gemma saw him. I just have a funny feeling his cancer may have finally done him in.

Naaaa, He was just having a kip, At his age being tied up and gagged and spending the night in a bath really finishes you off for the day
  • grazey1985grazey1985 Posts: 1,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The_don1 wrote: »

Personally I think his death and finding out about gemmas involvement will be connected. At my guess he will either find out and get killed b find out goes to reveal it and then gets killed
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    grazey1985 wrote: »
    Personally I think his death and finding out about gemmas involvement will be connected. At my guess he will either find out and get killed b find out goes to reveal it and then gets killed

For sure its one way he could go

With the war coming it could be any number of ways and thats of course if he dies.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sure whether to put stuff in spoilers or not
    Anybody think something might happen between Nero and Wendy ? Just seems to be something there , if nothing physical I wonder if they'll be the 'couple' that save the kids ?
    Because surely the whole thing has to end bloody and badly for the likes of jax and te rest ?

Also the bloke jax killed , jury's son ?

• MissySmithMissySmith Posts: 492
    Forum Member
    I thought that too *scouse*.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MissySmith wrote: »

I thought it was there in the first episode a bit as well but I kind of dismissed it but they seemed to maybe make it a bit more obvious in this one ? Glad it wasn't just me
  • chandlerpchandlerp Posts: 4,950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm not sure I know what this comment refers to...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    chandlerp wrote: »

I took it to relate to Nero and Wendy but I could be wrong
    Forum Member
    chandlerp wrote: »

You need to open scouse's spoiler. I thought I'd better not comment too much,but it could have interesting and serious results.
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Proper's Chekov's Gun with the shooter they use to kill those two guys. And the anguish at the end doesn ot bode well for the club.

I too thought Under might be dead when Jemma went to his trailer.

Tig and Rat were hilarious. I especially loved it when Rat topped Tig's perversion, and Tig acknowledged it.
  • ACUACU Posts: 9,104
    Forum Member
    Another good episode last night, with things moving along nicely. Its a shame this is the final season.

Unser will start to poke his nose in Taras death, which wont bode well for him.

Jax has started down the path, from which there seems to be no return. I think its a bit selfish of him to put his feelings above the club. It seems he is risking everything, just to get revenge.

As others have said, scousemiks comment (although I dont know why its in a spoiler, as its just speculation) I agree with as well. It was very apparent in this episode. Although I think it just puts Wendy on the 'to die' list.

Did Juice go back to Wendy apartment last night or did he to Gemmas dads house? I had a feeling he went back to Wendys apartment.

Jury finding the dead bodies, which means the Indian Hills charter is after the Redwood charter. What would be nice here, is if Jury can remove the coke, and plant it in the club. Then tell Lin about its location. All the time playing along with Jax and pretending he is on Jaxs side. This would be great as Jax is trying to do the same to Lin, so Jaxs gets played by his own plan. If you see what I mean.

The Mayans having the sit down with Charles, that didnt seem to go to well either. It seems everywhere you look people are just heading to a big showdown.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ACU wrote: »
    Another good episode last night, with things moving along nicely. Its a shame this is the final season.

Unser will start to poke his nose in Taras death, which wont bode well for him.

Jax has started down the path, from which there seems to be no return. I think its a bit selfish of him to put his feelings above the club. It seems he is risking everything, just to get revenge.

As others have said, scousemiks comment (although I dont know why its in a spoiler, as its just speculation) I agree with as well. It was very apparent in this episode. Although I think it just puts Wendy on the 'to die' list.

Did Juice go back to Wendy apartment last night or did he to Gemmas dads house? I had a feeling he went back to Wendys apartment.

Jury finding the dead bodies, which means the Indian Hills charter is after the Redwood charter. What would be nice here, is if Jury can remove the coke, and plant it in the club. Then tell Lin about its location. All the time playing along with Jax and pretending he is on Jaxs side. This would be great as Jax is trying to do the same to Lin, so Jaxs gets played by his own plan. If you see what I mean.

The Mayans having the sit down with Charles, that didnt seem to go to well either. It seems everywhere you look people are just heading to a big showdown.

Yea I think it was Wendy's. We saw Gemma's dad place in the past (Steven King was the episode from memory) and it was quite a large much smarter place
  • munkyfellovermunkyfellover Posts: 2,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can someone tell me why Jax/the club killed Jury's son rather than just planting the coke/etc on someone else? I've obviously missed something.
  • Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear... Looks like Jury will becoming for Jax, then...
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    Tig and Rat were hilarious. I especially loved it when Rat topped Tig's perversion, and Tig acknowledged it.

That "what if?" conversation was brilliant :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can someone tell me why Jax/the club killed Jury's son rather than just planting the coke/etc on someone else? I've obviously missed something.

Anyone else could have a alibi the fact they was actually part of the attack covers them if anyone looks into it
  • Spanner82Spanner82 Posts: 1,214
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I dont think Jax & co knew that he was Jury's son
    Forum Member
    Spanner82 wrote: »
    I dont think Jax & co knew that he was Jury's son

Maybe not. I missed any indication of this.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe not. I missed any indication of this.

Naaa They did not.

I think when Jax said he wanted a couple of guys he said he wanted "no family" and thats also why they was discribed by Jury as "boyfriends of some strippers"