Options

Will any of the soaps pick up the Family Affairs cast?

13»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 234
    Forum Member
    digimon900 wrote:
    This kind of posting really spoils the soap for me!
    It seriously disturbs me to hear people talking in this thread about Hale and Pace and things like that...

Ahhhhh, yup - now back away from the keyboard and take your medication from the nice nurse
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do believe Ebony Thomas has already been at an EE casting. So stay tuned.
    Really, this would be brilliant if she did join as she is a great comedy actress as well as being serious. She could joing as either a member of the Trueman family or she could be Gus/Juleys cousin/sister or connected to Naomi
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mad Puppy wrote:
    That would be quite good but she has no purpose to return. All the Tavernier's have gone and so has Steve Elliot.
    Hatti could return with her own family, don't forget she has been away from the programme for many years so she could have young children of her own by now. I think she would be brilliant if she returned!
  • Options
    soapboyz2005soapboyz2005 Posts: 5,152
    Forum Member
    I will watch Kazia wherever she goes. It would be great if she got Corrie or Emmerdale, but she could even branch out into a seriel which needs a lead character, like Prime Suspect.

Adam Rhys Dee (Ben) is a superb actor and flies under the radar with all the other strong actors. I hope Jan Harvey is back soon, and it will be great to see Rosie/Eileen, Robyn/Katie somewhere too. And Seb Castang needs to be on our screens.

And for those that don't know
    Rosie Rowell has left Family Affairs, but will be back for the last few episdoes
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    David Easter has made it into Emmerdale! Albeit briefly.

So Brookside, Family Affairs and now Emmerdale.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FA? A blast from the past, didn't it get more viewers than Hollyoaks?
  • Options
    bumble900bumble900 Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Looks like Robyn Page (Katie Williams - remember her??) is now in Eastenders. I saw her in the Daily Mail today in photos alongside Tamzin Outhwaite and knew I knew her face! I had to tell someone, but nobody I know outside of forums cares. :-)
    It's been so long since I talked about a soap I lost my login :-) This is my hotmail account - I can't even remember my original name on here, and I don't think hotmail even exists any more it's een that long!