Big Brother Panto: Live

12346»

Comments

• OmahOmah Posts: 23,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Barracute wrote: »

But just for the record for some i can't remember which BB they were in = so here goes

BB1) - Nick
    BB2) - Narinder and Mel
    BB3) - Jade, Spencer and Tim
    BB4) - Anouska and Kitten
    BB5) - Victor, Marco and Nadia

How am i doing did i get em all right and did i miss anyone?

Mel was BB 1

Kitten was BB5 ..... ;)

I don't remember Nadia ..... :confused:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Brother_Panto
  • ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    Thanks to Sten and Lurker, i have just had the pleasure of watching the BB panto and the behind the scenes show, thought it was a good laugh, reading through the comments on this thread from 4 years (!) ago, is most amusing, in a good way, i agree that Spencer stole the show and Anouska was under utilised, i liked Mel, thought she did good and liked Vic, Nic was pretty awful though. In the behind the scenes shows the public vote for the role of Cinderella was a waste of time most famous BB hm ever against a first week evictee? yeah right, what chance did Anouska have - especially against that way OTT over acting? Never mind it was a nice blast from the past and interesting to see a group of hms from each of the first 5 bbs all working together.

But just for the record for some i can't remember which BB they were in = so here goes

BB1) - Nick
    BB2) - Narinder and Mel
    BB3) - Jade, Spencer and Tim
    BB4) - Anouska and Kitten
    BB5) - Victor, Marco and Nadia

How am i doing did i get em all right and did i miss anyone?
    Omah wrote: »
    Kitten was BB5 ..... ;)

And Mel was in BB1 :)
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 242,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mel was BB 1

Kitten was BB5 ..... ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Brother_Panto
    Nadia wasn't actually in the panto - just a pic flashed up on the screen, but she was interviewed in the behind the screnes prog - thanks (and Electra) yes Mel was BB1 and Kitten BB5, so i didn't do bad !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nadia wasn't actually in the panto - just a pic flashed up on the screen, but she was interviewed in the behind the screnes prog - thanks (and Electra) yes Mel was BB1 and Kitten BB5, so i didn't do bad !

Nadia and also Michelle from BB5 had cameos as the "mirror, mirror on the wall". It was just their voiceovers as their pics were shown on the mirror, like Barracute said.