Options

Doctors Discussion Thread (Part 6)

Comments

• Options
    susan24susan24 Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chris and Emma, please someone make it stop ...
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only one who doesn't really like Emma? I'm not sure what it is...
  • Options
    dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,281
    Forum Member
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    I think she's fantastic:)
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member

I don't mind Emma and Chris. It was Sam I really disliked.
  • Options
    TrishaSTrishaS Posts: 3,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I can't stand Emma.....or Chris
  • Options
    Bobby'sgirlBobby'sgirl Posts: 7,390
    Forum Member
    I just wish she was nicer to Howard now that Sam has gone. Howard would do anything for her. It would make a good storyline them getting together, could be good for Chris as well if he just let it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MAJOR cringing at Gordon talking to Jimmi and "making sweet music" with Mrs Tembe! :o
  • Options
    pattycakepattycake Posts: 4,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just wish she was nicer to Howard now that Sam has gone. Howard would do anything for her. It would make a good storyline them getting together, could be good for Chris as well if he just let it.

NO no no !!! She would be moving from one domineering guy to another!
  • Options
    seejay63seejay63 Posts: 8,800
    Forum Member
    Kat1985 wrote: »
    MAJOR cringing at Gordon talking to Jimmi and "making sweet music" with Mrs Tembe! :o

It was a bit :(

What's his problem - maybe he thinks he won't be able to ahem get it up? But if he had no problems before there shouldn't be any problems now :confused:
  • Options
    los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    seejay63 wrote: »
    It was a bit :(

What's his problem - maybe he thinks he won't be able to ahem get it up? But if he had no problems before there shouldn't be any problems now :confused:

He was trying to raise Caine but he just wasn't Able.
  • Options
    crunchie crispcrunchie crisp Posts: 6,775
    Forum Member
    flicky1234 wrote: »
    so glad Daniel shutted Kevin up today (kind off)! kevin is getting so cocky lately its annoying thinking he can say what he likes to who, does he not know there is a heirachy!!!!! godd hahaha

I'm really starting to like Howard, at first I thought he was wooden and one dimensional, but he's turned out to be very funny like today 'Karen, you're a women..' and last week with the toilet roll, he's probably one of my favourites at the moment.

he should have reminded the three of them that he is their employer and his private life is not for them to joke and speculate about.

Emma was disgraceful in the way sge was behaving FGS woman, you are a recently bereaved widow:eek: Show some decorum. Also Howard tells her he will leave her alone, so the master manipulator pulls him back into her web
  • Options
    Bobby'sgirlBobby'sgirl Posts: 7,390
    Forum Member
    pattycake wrote: »
    NO no no !!! She would be moving from one domineering guy to another!

sorry, I still think it would be good for both of them. I think he would be putty in her hands if they got back together.
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    dan2008 wrote: »
    I think she's fantastic:)

For me, she has good moments, but I just haven't warmed to her. I love Chris though.
  • Options
    HiMyNameIsHiMyNameIs Posts: 1,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dan2008 wrote: »
    Karen's comment to Mrs T about not having sex and would be biting the furniture made me laugh out loud :D

Zara was just fantastic this week. She didn't like getting told off by the Nanny though:D

I thought Wednesdays daily storyline was very enjoyable too.

Chris and Emma....now this is becoming freaky

where on earth is Heston and Al? (If they are in Fridays episode forgive me but I've not watched it yet)

Don't forget first voting for the BRITISH SOAP AWARDS closes on MONDAY Lets get Doctors in the short list

I love Doctors and it's my favourite soap out of them all; I don't want to sound nasty or rude, but there's no way anyone from Doctors will make that shortlist. :(
    The viewer-voted awards is simply a popularity contest, and Doctors, being shown in the daytime (:rolleyes:), just doesn't have as big a fanbase who'll vote like the other four do.
    It's sad. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It looks like Where's Wally is in tomorrow's episode.

It looks like Kevin might be starting to grow up!
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    seejay63 wrote: »
    It looks like Where's Wally is in tomorrow's episode.

It looks like Kevin might be starting to grow up!

Well, he is 30 now:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Silly storylines today and bad acting. I'm missing Mrs Tembe and Gordon. Hope they are in it soon.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HiMyNameIs wrote: »
    I love Doctors and it's my favourite soap out of them all; I don't want to sound nasty or rude, but there's no way anyone from Doctors will make that shortlist. :(
    The viewer-voted awards is simply a popularity contest, and Doctors, being shown in the daytime (:rolleyes:), just doesn't have as big a fanbase who'll vote like the other four do.
    It's sad. :(

I see what you mean.

But I have a feeling that Lorna Laidlaw (Mrs Tembe) may get nominated for Funniest Performance (I think that category is voted for by a panel rather than the public, just like Best Couple, which was once won by Rob and Karen)
  • Options
    girlfrommarsgirlfrommars Posts: 2,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    teabag444 wrote: »
    Silly storylines today and bad acting. I'm missing Mrs Tembe and Gordon. Hope they are in it soon.

I agree it was terrible acting and very strange faces from the supply teacher today.
    Chris has cheered up quickly hasn't he. I have gone right off him and I don't like Emma either.
  • Options
    TrishaSTrishaS Posts: 3,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree it was terrible acting and very strange faces from the supply teacher today.

Very silly SL the teacher came across as a young girl, wouldn't think she was old enough to be a teacher.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Today, Chris told Kevin he was born in 1990, making him 23. If Emma had him at 17, that would make her nearly 40, possibly 39. Are we supposed to believe she is actually this age??!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    The girl today looked like she could've been Mandy's younger sister, they looked very alike I thought! Terrible acting though.
  • Options
    Fireball XL5Fireball XL5 Posts: 1,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    barkingmad wrote: »
    Today, Chris told Kevin he was born in 1990, making him 23. If Emma had him at 17, that would make her nearly 40, possibly 39. Are we supposed to believe she is actually this age??!

Yes, why not? The actress looks like she's in her early 40s, so she's well cast in that respect.
  • Options
    j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    Yes, why not? The actress looks like she's in her early 40s, so she's well cast in that respect.

I think she does too. How old is the actress in real life? Chris looks much older than 22/23 to me. I don't like either of the characters now - very annoying.

The supply teacher didn't speak to the headmistress in a formal enough manner. Her whining voice was driving me mad throughout the episode, and she shouted a few times when there was no need. Terrible actress and the storyline was handled in a very trite and haphazard way. I'm glad the character was done for being a sexual offender :o

I liked the Kevin/botox scene.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Molly14 wrote: »
    The girl today looked like she could've been Mandy's younger sister, they looked very alike I thought! Terrible acting though.

She was a terrible actress, and the character would have been a very poor teacher too. I'm surprised she was offered an interview for a permanent job.
This discussion has been closed.