Options

CASEY to jim.....

jaq7ukjaq7uk Posts: 720
Forum Member
✭✭
When Jim said why didn't u just s**g and it get it over with. and casey said... not in the house...

casey: WE will have to wait till on outside.
then jim said HE.. and then she said..oh yes.. HE

does she seriously think its gonna happen. she needs to get some self respect. desperate to be chasing after lee.

then again lee is deluded that he thinks him and jasmine are gonna get it on ..outside lol

ugghh that sight of lee in that leather thong ewww.

was funny task tho lol

Comments

• Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Casey clearly fancies Lee. Nothing wrong with that, but she shouldn't play the victim one minute and then drape herself all over him the next as she did in the bolt hole. Mixed signals.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    Mixed signals.
    Boo Jimmy, mixed signals only arise out of mixed feelings, and we all have those.
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Casey clearly fancies Lee. Nothing wrong with that, but she shouldn't play the victim one minute and then drape herself all over him the next as she did in the bolt hole. Mixed signals.

Quite, I hate you, you're a ****/I've got no knickers on.

I hope they both get booted out soon they are tedious.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    YesNoMan wrote: »
    Boo Jimmy, mixed signals only arise out of mixed feelings, and we all have those.

A little self restraint will counter the mixed feelings. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    A little self restraint will counter the mixed feelings. :)
    Self restraint in the face of Lee out of Blue? Impossible!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

:D

Come to think of it, you could be right. ;-)
  • Options
    sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    Quite, I hate you, you're a ****/I've got no knickers on.

I hope they both get booted out soon they are tedious.
    BIB :D:D:D ...that's exactly how quickly she changed towards him

act like a doormat, get treated like a doormat
  • Options
    sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

that guy should carry a health warning - to alert woman
    - he's evey mother with a daughter's nightmare - total loser , what a ****
  • Options
    rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As I said in another post when the show is over Jasmine will fly off to America, and Lee and Casey will go on holiday together and do an exclusive for some mag, its all about the money.....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I kinda felt sorry for her at first but now I quite buy that the girl is a wee bit delusional and clearly not ready to be just friends, she wants more. Her jabbering on of being over it is saving face but she's not willing to give up that easily. Casey wants to separate the distance between Lee and Jazmin so she can have Lee to herself. He could not look at Jazmin on the tv in the
    bolthoole without Casey giving Lee the crazy eyes. I quite imagine she is the type of gf you might have to file a restraining order if you broke up with her before she is ready to let you go. That's the general impression I get.
  • Options
    What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jaq7uk wrote: »
    does she seriously think its gonna happen. she to get some self respect. desperate to be chasing after lee.

It is going to happen if she keeps showing she is available. I don't think Lee is one to pass up on what's offered.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 455
    Forum Member
    She originally said she didn't like him at all and he wasn't even her type....then he gave her the tiniest bit of attention and it was all groping and fumbling...

and now she says she doesn't care about him pursuing Jasmine but seems to be planning her marriage to him...talk about denial lol she comes across a bit SWF !!! :D
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nominating Jasmine has ended any hope she may have had.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    It is going to happen if she keeps showing she is available. I don't think Lee is one to pass up on what's offered.

lol, that's what I was gonna say.
  • Options
    HoffmisterHoffmister Posts: 12,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is unstable , deluded.
    stalker material
  • Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When she sees Lee, she doesn't see the village idiot like the rest of us, she sees pound signs, mag deals etc. In fairness to him, she tried putting it on a plate and he didn't take the bait.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can not understand how She or anyone else cannot see what Lee and Jasmine are getting up to, are they acting
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 343
    Forum Member
    Casey to Jim... "Lee blah blah blah Lee blah blah blah" etc
  • Options
    ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Casey is very weird with regards to Lee, she needs to get a grip, the man would wine, dine and 69 her, but he would never become her boyfriend.
  • Options
    evangeline007evangeline007 Posts: 2,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jaq7uk wrote: »
    When Jim said why didn't u just s**g and it get it over with. and casey said... not in the house...

casey: WE will have to wait till on outside.
    then jim said HE.. and then she said..oh yes.. HE

does she seriously think its gonna happen. she needs to get some self respect. desperate to be chasing after lee.

then again lee is deluded that he thinks him and jasmine are gonna get it on ..outside lol

ugghh that sight of lee in that leather thong ewww.

was funny task tho lol
    Yes she sounds deluded and reminded me of someone who cannot take rejection and in their mind sees things differently from reality, Lee does not fancy Casey, Casey please take a reality check.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 343
    Forum Member
    Casey is very weird with regards to Lee, she needs to get a grip, the man would wine, dine and 69 her, but he would never become her boyfriend.

Hope she likes 'Nandos' (& Duncan)