Options

Peter Andre reluctant to marry again?

Comments

• Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    But surely offering mere congratulations over a win on a silly reality TV show wouldn't have any impact on their ongoing courtcase?

What an idiot,that's all he had to say Hmmbop isn't it really,
    TM also carries on the fued by acting like this when asked a perfectly innocent question about his ex wife,they really are both so immature about each other,why don't they grow up and think of their children between them instead,
  • Options
    Maggie_MooMaggie_Moo Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    And an occasional viewer of IAC also, by the looks of things.

I watched Keith being interviewed just recently and thought he seemed lovely. I believe him and the Pricey have become good friends.

Keith seemed like a really nice man.... But Calum was a lot nicer on the eye and seems to have grown into a lovely man :)

Oops, I've went a little bit off topic:blush: emmm Calum would be a lot taller than Pete
    Pheww. That's me back on Topic. BIB
  • Options
    ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Calum has aged really badly. He was a looker in his 20s but now the drugs have ravaged his face with veins popping out etc and the hair implants are cringey.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shappy wrote: »
    Calum has aged really badly. He was a looker in his 20s but now the drugs have ravaged his face with veins popping out etc and the hair implants are cringey.

Off topic on here but I think he looks just fine :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/557444/yikes-peter-andre-was-asked-if-he-watched-katie-price-on-celebrity-big-brother-and-this-is-how-he-responded

Why doesn't his response surprise me?

I didn't think he'd be gracious. What would have been the big deal about saying, 'no I don't watch CBB (YEAH, RIGHT!!) but I wish P&J's mum congrats for winning'. No, instead there was a 'moment of silence' and then he said 'go to the next question'. ***massive quadruple eye rolly***

He really, really makes me barf!

Think he knows if he answers one question about his ex then he may be asked others that hes trying to gloss over or keep buried ;-)
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Why oh why did IAC book them for the same series? Had someone not come up with that bright idea, the pair of them would be long forgotten by now as neither of them were exactly on the up at the time they entered the jungle.

Just think of the misery our eyes, ears and minds could have avoided if they'd both been left in z list oblivion

But then it would have been him and Katatonic..."C'mere, Pete, I c'n make you 'ole again!" *vomit*
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But then it would have been him and Katatonic..."C'mere, Pete, I c'n make you 'ole again!" *vomit*
    Imagine that album of duets? :o
  • Options
    HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Imagine that album of duets? :o

And an album of Christmas song duets, at that!:o

The furry earmuffs would be flying off the shelves - even in a mild December!:D
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a cool dad now. apparently

https://uk.celebrity.yahoo.com/gossip/omg/peter-andre---i-m-finally-a-cool-dad--thanks-to-frozen----exclusive-125438735.html

Given up on his son being the new Jacko though by the looks of things
    I'd love Junior to be a little producer," the star tells us, "I would actually love him to be a doctor, or a policeman, or a fireman, but if he wanted to go into entertainment I'd love him to do producing.
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

https://uk.celebrity.yahoo.com/gossip/omg/peter-andre---i-m-finally-a-cool-dad--thanks-to-frozen----exclusive-125438735.html

Desperate for someone to make him sound current. Or good. Too much to hope for both.
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member

Cringe! The embarrassing thing is, he's always, rather smugly thought he was a "cool Dad" this has just given him yet another opportunity to blab about it.
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Desperate for someone to make him sound current. Or good. Too much to hope for both.

He 's got no chance of being either.

According to the latest farticle "Princess is Amelia's best friend".
    I thought that he said Emily and Amelia were best friends.
    Has Amelia got bored with Emily already?
    Or is the ex-husband of the newest National Treasure so full of **** he can't remember what pile of complete tosh he's blurted out from one week to the next?
    As Judge Judy says "If you tell the truth you don't have to have a good memory".
  • Options
    PaulJoseph22PaulJoseph22 Posts: 4,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I hear he's been onto the BBC non stop begging to represent Australia in The Eurovision😬
  • Options
    MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really? He's had no interest in representing Greece
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Microkorg wrote: »
    Really? He's had no interest in representing Greece
    Or the UK?

He's so cosmopolitan, you know!

Oh wait! Malta too... what with him being their cultural ambassador and all. He could do the whole show by himself!:o:D
  • Options
    MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe even the KING of Cheese knows that Eurovision is a bridge too far..
    (and also does not want the embarrassment of failing like KP did)
  • Options
    HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/peter-andre-travel-sick-helicopter-flight-emily-macdonagh

Oh dear. Poor TM was feeling queazy on his helicopter ride.
  • Options
    BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hear he's been onto the BBC non stop begging to represent Australia in The Eurovision😬

Huh??? Australia in Eurovision?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So now he knows how most of us feel after watching is Iceland adverts
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "In a helicopter, going to work." Privatemily gets dropped to the hospital via chopper now? Helps her avoid the paps at the front door, I suppose.
  • Options
    j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    "In a helicopter, going to work." Privatemily gets dropped to the hospital via chopper now? Helps her avoid the paps at the front door, I suppose.

Did someone forget to tell peter the heli pad is for the air ambulance lol
  • Options
    viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member
    This is more or less how I feel when I look at or listen to him - http://images.ok.co.uk/1423854364_peter-2.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is more or less how I feel when I look at him - http://images.ok.co.uk/1423854364_peter-2.jpg

That was probably taken just after he'd tried some of the food at Iceland ;-)
  • Options
    hunniebunhunniebun Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PA's reported 'romantic' helicopter ride........ and they took simpering Gemma and brother Danny with them! (Gemm's tweeted photo's on 13th Feb) That must have been sooooo romantic!
    https://twitter.com/GemmaWheatley

Also, I wonder if he realises the irony of his column this week.........

He's telling Myleene that ''If you want to embarrass someone or don’t agree with someone, do it directly – not on social media.”.............so he's not agreeing with how Myleene handled the situation......but he doesn't follow his own advice and do it directly...he decides to criticise her in his column of truth instead! Dimwit!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hunniebun wrote: »
    PA's reported 'romantic' helicopter ride........ and they took simpering Gemma and brother Danny with them! (Gemm's tweeted photo's on 13th Feb) That must have been sooooo romantic!
    https://twitter.com/GemmaWheatley

Also, I wonder if he realises the irony of his column this week.........

He's telling Myleene that ''If you want to embarrass someone or don’t agree with someone, do it directly – not on social media.”.............so he's not agreeing with how Myleene handled the situation......but he doesn't follow his own advice and do it directly...he decides to criticise her in his column of truth instead! Dimwit!

Roll-eye smilie X 100
    He honestly doesn't realise what a thick idiot he is does he?
This discussion has been closed.