Peter Andre reluctant to marry again?

Comments

• Options
    hunniebunhunniebun Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D
    That lurid pink jumpsuit is a shocker.
    I liked this bit "It included a picture of him and the words ' Best dad, best brother, best friend '.
    What's the betting that bit was in Peter's own writing? He looks the type to buy himself a birthday present and send himself a nauseatingly sentimental card telling himself how fantastic he is.
    Twit.

No 'best son' or 'best partner' ! Whoever did the cake for him is slacking!
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Pete finally gets a gold record... But it's only made out of cake, which I believe is the BPI certification for selling quantities in the triple figures.:blush::D

:o He looks as if he needs to eat a huge slice of that cake, so gaunt which makes him look much older than 42!
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That cake is so self congratulatory. Bestest, bestest, bestest...

It's sooo Andre.
  • Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He does look rough in that first picture with Princess. I am the same age as him and he looks older than me.
  • Options
    pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2016 is only next year, hardly a rush, what struck me is that he called his fiancee `good old Ems` :confused: sounds like the way you'd describe your dad's mate down the pub, good old Geoffrey.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    pugamo wrote: »
    2016 is only next year, hardly a rush, what struck me is that he called his fiancee `good old Ems` :confused: sounds like the way you'd describe your dad's mate down the pub, good old Geoffrey.

:D:D How true. Emily must be delighted to be referred to as "Good old Ems" How romantic!:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well there is that, but his mgt says - and prides itself on and uses it as a selling point - that it has total control over everything that appears in print about its clients so, from that, we have to assume that these random interviews, even those featuring old quotes, will have been given the go-ahead by his mgt.

"We have total quality control over what appears in print and can get the promotional credits the client requires for their up and coming projects." CAN Associates

And he did ask people to raise money for him after this interview appeared... so it seems quite strategic imo.

Whenever I see saccharine guff like this in Now - I always remember the Can promise!

"He had barely aged since mysterious Girl" (Seriously? In a less carefully managed birthday selfie last week, he looked 50 and gaunt)
    "He looks as young as Emily" (er.....NO! Is this a Braille version of Now?)
    "He looks younger than EVER! (What does that even mean? Younger than last week? Younger than when he was 21? Younger than when he was 2????)
    "In fact, the singer is so blimmin' fresh-faced he could practically pass for the same age as his 25-year-old fiancée Emily MacDonagh". (Has your picture ed opened a 1995 file by mistake?)
    "There's definitely no hint of grey in his thick dark locks and designer stubble!" ( D'you think we're daft? His hair is clearly dyed. Regardless of the amount of grey - that's not the natural matt black of anyone let alone a 42 year old. And with his receding hairline - it looks unnatural. Sack the hairdresser. Oh, you can't).
    "Can you see that wrinkle-free face?! Pete, what's your secret?" (It's Botox - he admitted it).
    "While it's totally adorable that the couple are clearly so loved-up, what's more noteworthy is just how youthful Pete looks in the image" (Love's young dream. Kinda :D)

Seven glowing insistences of Pete's dazzling youthfulness in one very short article - wow! indeed. They really are going OTT to convince us that old Pete is a fresh-faced young thing! He isn't, though. PA looks 42 and all the fake tan and Botox and hair product is not going to change that. But when they try and convince you black is white...is it any wonder they come scrutiny?
  • Options
    HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whenever I see saccharine guff like this in Now - I always remember the Can promise!

"He had barely aged since mysterious Girl" (Seriously? In a less carefully managed birthday selfie last week, he looked 50 and gaunt)
    "He looks younger than EVER! (What does that even mean? Younger than last week? Younger than when he was 21? Younger than when he was 2????)
    "In fact, the singer is so blimmin' fresh-faced he could practically pass for the same age as his 25-year-old fiancée Emily MacDonagh". (Has your picture ed opened a 1995 file by mistake?)
    "There's definitely no hint of grey in his thick dark locks and designer stubble!" ( D'you think we're daft? His hair is clearly dyed. Regardless of the amount of grey - that's not the natural matt black of anyone let alone a 42 year old. And with his receding hairline - it looks unnatural. Sack the hairdresser. Oh, you can't).
    "Can you see that wrinkle-free face?! Pete, what's your secret?" (It's Botox - he admitted it).
    "While it's totally adorable that the couple are clearly so loved-up, what's more noteworthy is just how youthful Pete looks in the image" (Love's young dream. Kinda :D)

Seven glowing insistences of Pete's dazzling youthfulness in one very short article - wow! indeed. They really are going OTT to convince us that old Pete is a fresh-faced young thing! He isn't, though. PA looks 42 and all the fake tan and Botox and hair product is not going to change that. But when they try and convince you black is white...is it any wonder they come scrutiny?

Those type of articles never fail to make me laugh! :D

And is PrivateEmily actually technically a Dr yet? I know she's passed her initial exams but there's still a fairly long way to go before she's a full on Dr, surely?

He looks his age. And considering he faffs around drinking coffee, until probably 10am, then heads to the ITV studios (with embolism in tow, probably in a helicopter) and drinks more coffee, he's not really had a hard paper round. And he doesn't look younger than ever, are they asking seriously expecting the people who read this to say believe he looks younger than when he made his MG video? Who writes this guff, oh wait......;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member

I was going to bold out all the funny bits but since it's all hilarious, there wasn't much point:D

Check out the smug face in this article about his vanity............

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2985176/Peter-Andre-takes-hour-ready-compared-Alexa-Chung-s-seven-minute-beauty-routine.html

This quote in particular............'I could pick out a million things the night before, but if I wake up and I don't feel as good as I did the day before, I won't want to wear any of it.'
  • Options
    Forum Member

Viva, I hadn't seen your post with the scrunched up 'ageless' orange face before I posted the exact same pic.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    Those type of articles never fail to make me laugh! :D

And is PrivateEmily actually technically a Dr yet? I know she's passed her initial exams but there's still a fairly long way to go before she's a full on Dr, surely?

He looks his age. And considering he faffs around drinking coffee, until probably 10am, then heads to the ITV studios (with embolism in tow, probably in a helicopter) and drinks more coffee, he's not really had a hard paper round. And he doesn't look younger than ever, are they asking seriously expecting the people who read this to say believe he looks younger than when he made his MG video? Who writes this guff, oh wait......;-)

She's now known as "the Doc" I'll have you know:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FTAO Now.

Mysterious Girl

You're welcome.
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ohh dear.
    Sounds like the Boy Peter is feeling more than a little sensitive about his impending middle age and the implausibly young and fresh-faced fiancee.
    The funny thing is that the only person who genuinely gives a shiny one about how old TM looks is TM himself. And the more effort he puts into trying to look younger - the ridiculous penismobile sports car, the over-quiffed badly dyed hair, the botox, the fake tan and the dreadful dad-trying-to-look-funky-and-down-with-the-kids clothes, the more it draws attention to the fact that he's a not particularly attractive middle-aged man.
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I have to be somewhere in the morning, the actual getting ready takes 15 minutes. But I need an hour before that to put on my steam shower, go downstairs and sit and have a coffee in silence.

He has 3 children. Where on earth can he have a coffee in silence?
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's nothing more I can say here really about good old Petey and his clever Instagram pictures (especially the BIB ) *2 roll eyed smilies and big ones at that*

Peter Andre and Emily MacDonagh's daughter Amelia is one adorable bubba.

'How do you know?!' we hear you cry. Well, that's a good question. Pete, 42, and Emily, 25, are well-known for carefully protecting their little girl's privacy.

While Peter often posts photos of the one-year-old online, her face is usually hidden.

But our beady eyes don't miss anything - and we've spotted some VERY cute unseen snaps of Amelia in one of Pete's Instagram posts.

Yep, it's true. If you look carefully at a selfie Peter posted of himself with Emily at the weekend, you'll notice a wall-mounted photo frame in the background.

And what's in that photo frame? Snaps of Amelia! Nawww.

There are three images visible. The first sees medical graduate Emily holding a happy-looking Amelia. In another, she plants a kiss on the toddler's cheek.

The final snap shows Amelia with her arms outstretched, although this one has been obscured by Pete's quiffed hair.

Amelia was born last January, just days after romantic Peter had proposed to his other half.

The trio are now a happy family unit alongside Peter's older children Junior, nine, and Princess, seven, whose mum is his ex-wife Katie Price.

Junior and Princess split their time between their parents.

When the pair stay with Peter, he always tries to make sure they have fun. Last week, he uploaded a hilarious video of them parodying a scene from 1994 flick Dumb And Dumber.

Pete created the clip on app Dubsmash, which allows users to
    lip-synch over their favourite songs, speeches and film and television
    quotes.

And on his 42nd birthday last month, Peter uploaded a gorgeous photo of him and Princess posing with his impressive cake, which was in the shape of a gold disc plaque

Curtesy of one of the online mags
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I have to be somewhere in the morning, the actual getting ready takes 15 minutes. But I need an hour before that to put on my steam shower, go downstairs and sit and have a coffee in silence.

Two expresscos first thing in the morning with no food you'd have to scrap me off the ceiling,:o
    I wonder how many of them he actually gets through a day as the caffeine affect is through the roof,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well he only has J&P half the week and the other three days he does, he probably gets to have his coffee in silence whilst the nanny straps Amelia into the car seat and then drives J&P to school in the morning.

See, easy peasy to enjoy his coffee in silence, thats after he's enjoyed his steam shower and changed his mind a dozen times about what he's going to wear that day, depending on if his mood has changed from the night before.

Honestly when I think about it, it's soo funny. He's the most incredibly shallow and lazy z lister ever. I can just picture my other half laying out his clothes the night before and then changing his mind the next morning due to how he feels. LOLZ x 1000
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pete, 42, and Emily, 25, are well-known for carefully protecting their little girl's [Amedlia's] privacy.While Peter often posts photos of the one-year-old online, her face is usually hidden.And on his 42nd birthday last month, Peter uploaded a gorgeous photo of him and Princess posing with his impressive cake.

Tells you all you need to know about this man. Holding the precious, middle class daughter's privacy sacrosanct while whoring out the kids of the glamour model. I did see a copy of OK! featuring Emily, Pete, Princess and Junior sans Amelia around xmas time. It was quite repulsive to see a woman withhold the privacy of her on child while posing for money with another woman's children - against her wishes. Are they that desperate? Or is it just to wind up Pricey? Or are they just abominable tw*ts?

Re coffee and steam shower, when I'm looking after my 3 young nieces - my coffee/washing regime goes like this: 7am - make a coffee - take 1 sip before trying to wash, change and dress a wriggling tot. 8am - microwave that same coffee so it's warm again, take 2 sips. Take 3 sips while they are throwing the breakfast on the floor, refusing to put the iphone down etc. Wipe floor before someone breaks an ankle. 9am. Give up, make a fresh coffee. Try and have a wee in privacy and fail so a wash is out of the question. Missing remote - no Ben and Holly = tears. Middle one can't find her shoes while eldest one is going gymnastics in the words smallest kitchen and i'm microwaving coffee again . While looking for shoes, youngest one take my purse out and puts my credit card *somewhere* in the bookshelf. 11am - the older ones are where they need to be and the youngest is dozing in the pushchair. Coffee :) Coffee? Silence? Steam shower??? On what planet does a dad of 3 achieve THAT?????:o No marg tub for you, DOTY.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tells you all you need to know about this man. Holding the precious, middle class daughter's privacy sacrosanct while whoring out the kids of the glamour model. I did see a copy of OK! featuring Emily, Pete, Princess and Junior sans Amelia around xmas time. It was quite repulsive to see a woman withhold the privacy of her on child while posing for money with another woman's children - against her wishes. Are they that desperate? Or is it just to wind up Pricey? Or are they just abominable tw*ts?

Re coffee and steam shower, when I'm looking after my 3 young nieces - my coffee/washing regime goes like this: 7am - make a coffee - take 1 sip before trying to wash, change and dress a wriggling tot. 8am - microwave that same coffee so it's warm again, take 2 sips. Take 3 sips while they are throwing the breakfast on the floor, refusing to put the iphone down etc. Wipe floor before someone breaks an ankle. 9am. Give up, make a fresh coffee. Try and have a wee in privacy and fail so a wash is out of the question. Missing remote - no Ben and Holly = tears. Middle one can't find her shoes while eldest one is going gymnastics in the words smallest kitchen and i'm microwaving coffee again . While looking for shoes, youngest one take my purse out and puts my credit card *somewhere* in the bookshelf. 11am - the older ones are where they need to be and the youngest is dozing in the pushchair. Coffee :) Coffee? Silence? Steam shower??? On what planet does a dad of 3 achieve THAT?????:o No marg tub for you, DOTY.

It says it all really, and indeed tells me all I need to know about these two. I'd be embarrassed to actually go ahead constantly posing with another womans children for £££££ whilst vehemently protecting my own birth childs privacy. I mean, how totally **criiiiinge**:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

There isn't anything very classy about that!;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It says it all really, and indeed tells me all I need to know about these two. I'd be embarrassed to actually go ahead constantly posing with another womans children for £££££ whilst vehemently protecting my own birth childs privacy. I mean, how totally **criiiiinge**:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

As if anyone ever thought that the kind of woman willing to be knocked up by Tangoman could even spell the word class, let alone show any. Maybe Tangoman has actually found his perfect woman. "Doctor" Emily is clearly every bit as much of a low-rent, hypocritical, grubby little money-grabber as he is.

As for this nonsense "'How do you know?!' we hear you cry. Well, that's a good question. Pete, 42, and Emily, 25, are well-known for carefully protecting their little girl's privacy" - it says it all really.
    Junior and Princess are for sale. They are expendable. They have no right to a childhood of their own, or any privacy. There is nothing about them that their snivelling weasel of a father won't use to make money.
    "Happy family unit" my bloody backside. Not while the golden child is being kept under wraps and the "other two" are being sold out to all and sundry.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As if anyone ever thought that the kind of woman willing to be knocked up by Tangoman could even spell the word class, let alone show any. Maybe Tangoman has actually found his perfect woman. "Doctor" Emily is clearly every bit as much of a low-rent, hypocritical, grubby little money-grabber as he is.

As for this nonsense "'How do you know?!' we hear you cry. Well, that's a good question. Pete, 42, and Emily, 25, are well-known for carefully protecting their little girl's privacy" - it says it all really.
    Junior and Princess are for sale. They are expendable. They have no right to a childhood of their own, or any privacy. There is nothing about them that their snivelling weasel of a father won't use to make money.
    "Happy family unit" my bloody backside. Not while the golden child is being kept under wraps and the "other two" are being sold out to all and sundry.

I'm glad you saw what I saw in that online article I quoted back there,:D

They are both such bloody media whor*s ^_^
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think it makes her worserer than him. At least they're his kids to exploit and he's been propping up his career with themfor years. Privatemily has been marketed as being better than that. All the education and shiny hair in the world can't disguise that she's a grubby, low rent mediawh0re cashing in on another mother's children while protecting her own. She's like a real life fairy tale "wicked stepmother", rather than the "Snow White" image she sells.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it makes her worserer than him. At least they're his kids to exploit and he's been propping up his career with themfor years. Privatemily has been marketed as being better than that. All the education and shiny hair in the world can't disguise that she's a grubby, low rent mediawh0re cashing in on another mother's children while protecting her own. She's like a real life fairy tale "wicked stepmother", rather than the "Snow White" image she sells.

Completely agree.
    And it certainly puts paid to all the blethering nonsense about how Tangoman had traded up, and found himself a classy, private, non-showbizzy fiancee.

Classy - not in a million years. Being knocked up by Tangoman automatically proves that you have no class whatsoever.
    Private - hardly. Prancing about in photoshoots for low rent magazines with another woman's children are not the actions of someone private.
    Non-showbizzy - Appearing on the front cover of a magazine in your bikini is exactly what z-list desperadoes do in the absence of any personality, wit or talent.

As for her recent appearances in pictures with Junior and Princess - what a nasty,little hypocrite she is.
    Shameless and a complete media ****. Maybe she actually is TMs type after all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Completely agree.
    And it certainly puts paid to all the blethering nonsense about how Tangoman had traded up, and found himself a classy, private, non-showbizzy fiancee.

Classy - not in a million years. Being knocked up by Tangoman automatically proves that you have no class whatsoever.
    Private - hardly. Prancing about in photoshoots for low rent magazines with another woman's children are not the actions of someone private.
    Non-showbizzy - Appearing on the front cover of a magazine in your bikini is exactly what z-list desperadoes do in the absence of any personality, wit or talent.

As for her recent appearances in pictures with Junior and Princess - what a nasty,little hypocrite she is.
    Shameless and a complete media ****. Maybe she actually is TMs type after all.

Of course she's his type, Az, she helps him get his orange face on the cover of OK! Kerching.
This discussion has been closed.