Options

why is Honey G getting special treatment?

2»

Comments

• Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    I agree with JW's and Blondie's posts on Page 1. I've never known a losing contestant to be promoted like that in the show before. :confused:
    I remember Chico had 'Chico Time' in 2005 during the show, which was silly but the difference was Chico was a likeable, positive character :) I'm convinced Honey G isnt all there, it's kind of sad actually that this deluded woman is so up her own arse and thinks she's a credible artist :confused:
  • Options
    VirtuosoVirtuoso Posts: 1,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's just TV, though, isn't it? And for me and a few on here, she's the true winner.
  • Options
    Eva_Coco_MayEva_Coco_May Posts: 3,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Imagine if its number 1 though

:blush::blush::blush::blush:
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Then it'll be on par with her contemporaries Mr Blobby and Bob The Builder
  • Options
    VirtuosoVirtuoso Posts: 1,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Haha, I love Honey G but I would feel bad for Matt or Saara if she gets number one and they don't.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well Chico Time was No.1 so anything is possible :blush:
    Chico had a few songs after that though, kind of cheesy but fun and knew their audience
  • Options
    CelticMythCelticMyth Posts: 3,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The likes of Honey G are probably what drove millions of viewers away from the show. Same thing would happen to Strictly if the judges started giving the likes of Ed Balls and Anne Widecombe perfect 10s every week and telling everyone how brilliant at dancing they were.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grimtales1 wrote: »
    Well Chico Time was No.1 so anything was possible :blush:
    Chico had a few songs after that though, kind of cheesy but fun and knew their audience

That's why I don't get it. Other novelty acts who did ok had humour and charm but she's thoroughly unlikeable with absolutely zero charisma
  • Options
    HappyJaneyHappyJaney Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    JEFF62 wrote: »
    She is out of the competition but gets a special slot to perform on her own and then is allowed to shamelessly plug her upcoming single. I know all the previous contestants from the series always come back for the final. I may be wrong but I have never known a losing contestant from a current series to be given a solo performance in the final. I stand to be corrected but I can't think of this happening before.

Why are they making such a big fuss of this woman and treating her like some sort of goddess?

I have a theory and it is the only possibility :D

Little Si (Eric Cowell) is Si and HoneyG's lovechild and either she gets special promo on the shows plus regular brown envelopes with £££££ in, or she'll go to the Press.

There can be no other reason.

She can't sing, she's extremely irrtating, and no one rates her. Except Si of course. He has no choice :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    That's why I don't get it. Other novelty acts who did ok had humour and charm but she's thoroughly unlikeable with absolutely zero charisma

Exactly, I don't understand that either :confused: