Sky Go

Jimbob91Jimbob91 Posts: 679
Forum Member
✭✭
Is it just me not using the search properly or does it take Sky ages to upload new programmes to their Sky Go service? I'm still waiting on Spy, An Idiot Abroad and A League Of Their Own to be added and they were on nearly two days ago now :( Most programmes are only available for 7 days after their broadcast date as well, so by the time they're on the site you get about 5 days to watch them...

It's not great really when you compare it to the BBC iPlayer and see that shows are often uploaded 2 minutes after they finished airing.

Comments

• daydotzdaydotz Posts: 201
    Forum Member
    ive had trouble with the search

ive also noticed they now seem to charge you to watch things after a short period of time
    the service does seem to have gone down hill since the rebrand :(
  • Jimbob91Jimbob91 Posts: 679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    daydotz wrote: »
    ive had trouble with the search

ive also noticed they now seem to charge you to watch things after a short period of time
    the service does seem to have gone down hill since the rebrand :(

Not noticed the charge myself yet, that's worrying though...

And the 3 programmes I mentioned in the first post are still not up a whole 48 hours after they aired either :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    I've noticed the charge a few times on certain programmes like Trollied. The service through Xbox Live is almost beyond belief especially when watching live football with buffering every few minutes. Hopefully the next big update fixes that.
  • LOSGLOSG Posts: 2,724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DaveH86 wrote: »
    I've noticed the charge a few times on certain programmes like Trollied. The service through Xbox Live is almost beyond belief especially when watching live football with buffering every few minutes. Hopefully the next big update fixes that.

They start charging for Sky One programs after a certain amount of time. Around 4 weeks. All the British produced Sky One programs are free until that time. The imports can sometimes only be available for 7 days, (Like the chase) But they can also be stacked up (Like Ringer)

The buffering is more than likely to do with your broadband provider rather than Sky Go itself.

I came here to ask if anyone is having any problems with sky go at the moment. Its not recognising my password via the xbox and the log in page won't load online.