Highlights Show Thursday 31 July

1161718192022»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was one of the worst HLs.

Do they seriously think food fights are fun after the 10th time?
  • alwaysanigel247alwaysanigel247 Posts: 6,360
    Forum Member
    i would of loved to be in that food fight!!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,712
    Forum Member
    *Laura* wrote: »
    I didn't get that impression from the bit I watched on the LF as everytime Darnell spoke Dale, Dale didn't answer. However, I went to bed before it finished so I don't know.

Actually it did seem like Darnell was making all the effort to speak to Dale again, while Dale ignored Darnell.
  • Chilli DragonChilli Dragon Posts: 24,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Laura* wrote: »
    I didn't get that impression from the bit I watched on the LF as everytime Darnell spoke Dale, Dale didn't answer. However, I went to bed before it finished so I don't know.

No, Dale ignores Darnell whenever Darnell tries to speak to him. All quite sad really.:(
  • rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SinSeer wrote: »
    i didn't realise you were a teacher.:confused::p

God no!

I'm with Dale and the I hate kids comment. Don't mine family and Friends kids, but other peoples kids annoy me so much!

I only left school two years ago lol, last day of 6th year, whole year (Which was probably more split up than any BB House has ever been) united to basically throw things at each other lol.
  • Queen MaeveQueen Maeve Posts: 22,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fairly neutral show, no one really stitched up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PamelaL wrote: »
    Why do people feel the need to throw food around? I just don't get it. I'm getting old. :(
    The BB theme seems to be wasting as much food as possible from gorging on sub sandwiches to stuffing faces with doughnuts and burgers to the HMs throwing raw eggs and cooked food around. I don't find it amusing either.:)
  • MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    cybergirl3 wrote: »
    Some poor runner is going to have to clean that mess up.

They cleaned it up themselves today.
  • Chilli DragonChilli Dragon Posts: 24,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fairly neutral show, no one really stitched up.

Yes, no one came out as too bad really. How very odd for BB.:D
  • Chilly MondoChilly Mondo Posts: 3,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh well:

There was a very funny bit just before the egg fight where Darnell actually worked out the numbers to the safe and was trying to get into it with BB screaming on the speakers for him to come immediately to the DR but he kept refusing and they cleared everyone else from the garden and were about to call security in. Darnell then gave up trying and spent 30 minutes in the DR getting told off.

He was being a rebel and it was as funny as hell - WHERE THE F**K WAS IT ENDIMOL?

To much Rex talking about his bloody girlfriend to get in to show Darnell in a good light?

The whole Safe task and all references disappeared to the HL only viewers.

More Endimol fixing! :mad: