Options

Neighbours - Declan to be recast

1235»

Comments

• Options
    johnloonyjohnloony Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    PeteIsGod wrote: »
    I'll miss James as Declan. He's the only teen I can stand the sight of at the moment.

:confused: Even though Matthew (Zeke) and Jordan (Andrew) are both extremely gorgeous?
  • Options
    nats18nats18 Posts: 8,221
    Forum Member
    I just googled the new declan one thing he looks tall so he will be taller than Kate I think. But I really like Declan and if you break down the character he doesn't sound good it's the way James plays him. I get he's going to the army and good luck to him but I believe Declan should go live with Didges parents. It must be soon James goes cause it's already mid April but it's also quite a declan focused week next week according to Oz spoilers it better be James that finishes this story off.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    James Sorenson is probably quite gutted though as the re-cast will mean he'll not be able to make a comeback if his career fails.

QUOTE]

Hope for his sake his career doesn't fail. He's joined the army!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    oohh i still can't used to the new one
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    me neither, although he hasn't really said much yet. He seems a bit wooden
  • Options
    Richieboy87Richieboy87 Posts: 3,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mind the new one
    plus he's a bit sexy lol
  • Options
    johnloonyjohnloony Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    Erin Mullally is more handsome than James Sorenson, who is also fairly handsome, but I don't fancy either of them. But it doesn't matter because Matthew and Jordan are both incredibly gorgeous.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    I don't like the new one! He's not as good as the original Declan! Plus at the beginning of each show it says 'tonight Declan will be played by...' so if he has left, why would they have to say that on each episode? Hopefully he comes back soon as I can't stand this new guy lol!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not keen on the new Declan.

It will take time to get used to the new actor and his acting doesn't seem to be very good from the scenes I have seen.