Options

Sandra Bullock's Baby Boy

Jadelyn09Jadelyn09 Posts: 655
Forum Member
✭✭
"Bullock reveals exclusively in the new issue of PEOPLE that she is the proud mother of Louis Bardo Bullock, a 3½-month-old boy, born in New Orleans. Bullock, 45, and husband Jesse James, 41, began the adoption process four years ago and brought Louis home in January but decided to keep the news to themselves until after the Oscars."

Since Bullock and James are separating, Bullock says she is now adopting as a single parent.

Congrats to Sandra, Louis is a cutie.

Comments

• Options
    ValLambertValLambert Posts: 11,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fabulous news. I wish her so much happiness and hopes that having Louis gives her the strength to get through the next few months.

edit: just googled, he's gorgeous.

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20364464_20364639,00.html

I love his little chubby arms.

As an aside, it kind of puts paid to rumours that Jesse is a racist considering they adopted the child when they were together.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How lovely. I like the fact they adopted a child in need than go with a surrogate etc to achieve a white baby.
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    He's a right little cutie, I do like Sandra and wish her and Louis all the best :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 342
    Forum Member
    I really like Sandra always have done
    I hope her and her beautiful new baby son have a wonderful life together xxx
  • Options
    natalie77natalie77 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was really surprised when I saw this story but have to say Iam really happy for Sandra, I have always like her and wish her and her gorgeous little boy all the happiness for the future, Iam sure she will make a great Mum.

I do wonder how much of a role Jesse will have in his life now though seeing as they did adopt him together?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wow what a rocky road shes had so far this year... but what lovely news ..such a lucky boy to be adopted by sandra...she seems like such a nice and gentle woman.
  • Options
    JJRoJJRo Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow, even though this story surprised me, I'm happy for Sandra. Louis is so adorable, and I wish them both all the best.
  • Options
    lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    natalie77 wrote: »
    I was really surprised when I saw this story but have to say Iam really happy for Sandra, I have always like her and wish her and her gorgeous little boy all the happiness for the future, Iam sure she will make a great Mum.

I do wonder how much of a role Jesse will have in his life now though seeing as they did adopt him together?

Not sure all Jesse's Nazi Memorabilia will help him in court.
  • Options
    katkimkatkim Posts: 10,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aww, he's cute and I think she would make a great mum. Such a shame, that Jesse had to be a complete idiot.
  • Options
    Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,514
    Forum Member
    Aww. He's so cute. Congrats to her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just read about this, congrats to her and I'm very happy for Sandra and I'm sure she is going to be a wonderful mother and little louis's going to be mommas rock for the next few months whilst the divorce goes through :) too bad jesse turned out to be a douchebag....never mind wish her all the best with this new chapter in her life with louis who's a cutie! :) I applaud her for keeping it discreet :) xo
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wow! i can't believe she managed to keep that under wraps when everyone was so obsessed with her personal life! hes gooooorgeous!
  • Options
    Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awww, how lovely. I adopted my now 10 year old son when he was less than a year old. It was the most rewarding, life-affirming and challenging thing I have ever done.

He's a very lucky little boy, she'll be a great mum.
  • Options
    Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow. I can't believe they kept this a secret for so long!
  • Options
    CFCJM1CFCJM1 Posts: 2,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How can someone with so much class have ended up with such a low life. Good luck to her with her gorgeous little boy and thank goodness she has a focus during this hard in her life.
  • Options
    phasersphasers Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww he's gorgeous, and the way he's looking toward camera is :D
  • Options
    ValLambertValLambert Posts: 11,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wow! i can't believe she managed to keep that under wraps when everyone was so obsessed with her personal life! hes gooooorgeous!

Actually I'm glad it's happened this way. It just shows that all these gossip columnists and idiots like Perez Hilton actually know very little about A listers lives. Now if that thought can be applied to the Brad/Ange/Jen tripe perhaps they will be allowed to move on with their lives.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ValLambert wrote: »
    Actually I'm glad it's happened this way. It just shows that all these gossip columnists and idiots like Perez Hilton actually know very little about A listers lives. Now if that thought can be applied to the Brad/Ange/Jen tripe perhaps they will be allowed to move on with their lives.

Never understood this celebrity adoption business when the adoptive parents have a disfunctional marital relationship:

Jolie/Pitt
    Madonna and the latest toyboy

Then again, people are fascinated by this and it sells newspapers and magazines.

Slightly OT - like Michael Jackson, Bubbles and 'his' children.
  • Options
    mickmarsmickmars Posts: 7,438
    Forum Member
    Why do these showbiz people keep doing adoption...its become like a fashion thing...
    Is she unable to have kids,is he unable...
    Im sure half the time its how do i get baby without "inconvenient" morning sickness
  • Options
    FringoFringo Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member
    Novaman wrote: »
    Never understood this celebrity adoption business when the adoptive parents have a disfunctional marital relationship:

Jolie/Pitt
    Madonna and the latest toyboy

Then again, people are fascinated by this and it sells newspapers and magazines.

Slightly OT - like Michael Jackson, Bubbles and 'his' children.

I assume she wasn't aware it was disfuntional at the time - like loads of people unware of their partners transgressions.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mickmars wrote: »
    Why do these showbiz people keep doing adoption...its become like a fashion thing...
    Is she unable to have kids,is he unable...
    Im sure half the time its how do i get baby without "inconvenient" morning sickness

Yawn! Are you party to her medical records? Considering she's brought up his other children one assumes she's more than up for the trials and tribulations of having children.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fringo wrote: »
    Yawn! Are you party to her medical records? Considering she's brought up his other children one assumes she's more than up for the trials and tribulations of having children.

Not really, they had them over to the nannies and personal staff they employ whilst they go off attention-seeking the rest of the ten months of the year :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Not really, they had them over to the nannies and personal staff they employ whilst they go off attention-seeking the rest of the ten months of the year :rolleyes:

And you know this as actual fact? Or is it just an assumption?

Is it not possible to be a working parent and still be involved with your/someone else's children?

SB does seem, as the measure can go, about as normal and natural as anyone can in that lifestyle.

Why's she not gone the IVF route? I assume you know the situation with that too?

She's spent years adopting sorting out adoption - it doesn't automatically mean she's not allowed the happiness of having children other's get with no effort whatsoever.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fringo wrote: »
    And you know this as actual fact? Or is it just an assumption?

Is it not possible to be a working parent and still be involved with your/someone else's children?

SB does seem, as the measure can go, about as normal and natural as anyone can in that lifestyle.

Why's she not gone the IVF route? I assume you know the situation with that too?

She's spent years adopting sorting out adoption - it doesn't automatically mean she's not allowed the happiness of having children other's get with no effort whatsoever.

Nor the happiness of a loyal husband who holds the highest moral standards as a family man.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nor the happiness of a loyal husband who holds the highest moral standards as a family man.

Well she was under the impression he was a loyal family man - he did gain custody of his children after all. I know loads of folk that have found out that their partner is not what they seemed....Where's her error in that? And how does this prove that she uses an army of people to look after the children in the family home?